Forum Member
✭✭✭
Our first live show just aired one hour ago and this woman is my favourite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHEj0qgbE7k

Comments

• Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Australia is actually going crazy 4 her. Facebook/Twitter etc she stole the show
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Incredible! Wow!
    What a performance! :eek:
  • jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She totally stole the show..not sure about the whole image thing though. Think Danni is trying to turn her into Gaga.

I think she will go down the route of Angie Miller of this year's American Idol. The whole piano thing and they have similar singing style.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    P.S I can't believe they sent her home at bootcamp!
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She totally stole the show..not sure about the whole image thing though. Think Danni is trying to turn her into Gaga.

I think she will go down the route of Angie Miller of this year's American Idol. The whole piano thing and they have similar singing style.

Except Dami doesn't really have much competition in this year's vocals department.
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    AND she's in dannii's team :)
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    And she's on Team Minogue :D:D
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member

Who did she replace and why did the person leave?
  • xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it might have been all abit of a set up :p

Just like in X factor USA when Simon sent Melanie home.

great performance by her it helps that she seems so cute and likeable aswell
  • konofiliuskonofilius Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Dami!!!
    From the very first time when she sang Hero.
    I absolutley love that woman. Despite she has no stage presence (Cardle, McElderry, Jackson, Brookestein) I see her as the winner :)

PS I love very very much the production of every performace in Australia. Each show has so many different aspects and props compared to UK or US edition that you enjoy the programme even more. Flying piano?! WOW. We had Cher singin on staircase. ...
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Yes the production was unbelievable and Jiordan's and Joelle's performances looked like they were recording a music video
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very good. Rem I nds me of ameke sande
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it might have been all abit of a set up :p

Just like in X factor USA when Simon sent Melanie home.

great performance by her it helps that she seems so cute and likeable aswell

It wasn't a set up like Melanie, Dami only got back in because somebody else dropped out.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Danni was a bit rude to her in the beginning, getting all flustered and talking down on her like she's an idiot. I know they're so many Danni fans here and they're going to rise up in defence but I thought that was really off key of her.

And Dami Im just took the spot right below Angel as my 2nd fav from the Oz show.
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope Dannii and Dami win :-)
    Forum Member
    Hope Dannii and Dami win :-)

It really will depend if Dami can continue pulling off strong performances. If she cannot, then she will not deserve to win.

I think all the mentors have a good chance this year. Natalie has Third Degree, which are a strong group. Redfoo has a lot of talent with Jiordan and Joelle. Ronan has the boys, who will obviously get the 'cute' vote from the young girls and Dannii has Dami. At the end of the day, it is about the contestants, so if Dannii doesn't win with Dami, who cares? Contestants can still do well without winning. I will be happy with the one who performs well on every show winning, even if they are not in Dannii's category.:)
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It really will depend if Dami can continue pulling off strong performances. If she cannot, then she will not deserve to win.

I think all the mentors have a good chance this year. Natalie has Third Degree, which are a strong group. Redfoo has a lot of talent with Jiordan and Joelle. Ronan has the boys, who will obviously get the 'cute' vote from the young girls and Dannii has Dami. At the end of the day, it is about the contestants, so if Dannii doesn't win with Dami, who cares? Contestants can still do well without winning. I will be happy with the one who performs well on every show winning, even if they are not in Dannii's category.:)

I kinda agree with you. Theyve all got strength and weaknesses. Dami was sent home cos she forgot lyrics. Jai nearly got sent home for confusing songs which shows his age. Taylor is uncomfortable without his guitar, Omar lacks selfconfidence. Same with the girls. Cat is fragile and Barry lost in where he is musically.

Basically, anthing can happen.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Looks like she's singing Purple Rain next. Hmm.....
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Looks like she's singing Purple Rain next. Hmm.....

I think this will be a good song choice for her. Yes, the song is use a lot on X Factor, but it does help the vocals sound good.
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must be the only one who didn't think it was that good. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must be the only one who didn't think it was that good. :o

Relatively speaking she was. :cool:

I think Dannii is trying to give her a Ruth moment in Purple Rain.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely amazing!! I knew she would have a Ruth moment.