BGT spoilers/news by anyone who has been to the filming

Vister:)!Vister:)! Posts: 1,822
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi,

Anyone who's been to the filming of auditions please keep us all posted and updated with how the new series is in terms of talent, judges, ect! :)

Comments

• goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SPOILER Please do not read if you do not want to know about who is gone to next stage of BGT
    SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
    I am sorry but not sure if I got this right but sounded like Aslam who is a dancer if you could call him that
    tech hitch so he left the stage
    Egan from Belgium I think he said danced with his crutches and was great and he got through
    Reform act of 3 girl singers sung half a song then got stopped then sung ''music in me'' they are good and got a ''gold'' ticket which meant they are going through to finals
    each judge,Ant and Dec can give ''gold ticket''
    Curtis a ten year old classical piano player and so talented he got through
    UDVC 32 in the group found it rather messy act they were singers with musicians
    Chloe 15 years old sung ''At last'' and then ''to make you feel my love'' and she got a yes
    Chloe is very talented
    Then girl group called November whom were dreadful but had another chance and was just as bad.
    Then a dreadful magician called Chris
    Then George from Greece -singing impersonate hmm no way and judges said no
    After him came very good dance act from Hungry but they got a no
    Amet came next he did a very good magic act
    Tristion played special organ that he designed and sung not very talented he got a no
    A brilliant 15 year old Louisia who got a lovely voice got a yes
    Nick a great singer sung 'Chasing cars' he got a yes
    Theo last act he came from France did a sort of light sabre dance he was ok and got a yes
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes nearly forgot there was an ''eggman'' lets say watch out for him :D:D:D:D:D:D if they show him heh:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    14th Feb London auditions, that got through :

A female classical vocal quartet, think G4 but with blonde girls.
    A male swing vocal quartet, think Buble divided in 4.
    An attractive looking couple who play the guitar and piano and sing together. Think Alex and Sierra. It might actually have been them in fact.
    A stand up comedian who did celeb impressions and observational comedy and got the golden buzzer pressed by Ant and Dec.
    Tom, an Asian man in amateur drag who sang Somewhere whilst putting his bulge on full view for everyone to see throughout the performance. Expect to see pixellation once this gets on television.
    A Bollywood dance troupe who put in a ridiculously fast paced performance. Very enjoyable

There were others but these were the ones that stuck in memory.
  • Wong_BillabongWong_Billabong Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ant and Dec were guests judges in Manchester