Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    He did go on cruises with his strange looking friend and was found to be taking condoms with him and only 1 pair of underpants (Louis Theroux).

Never said he didn't have gay sex. I would say he much probably did. I just don't think he had many homosexual friends becuase they were homosexual. Anyway, Savile strikes me as someone who didn't consider people as friends, but as tools. And I think "weirdos" such as "Jim the Pill" would be too old for him.
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He feigned shock when mention of male friends was brought up in the Is This Your Life interview but that doesn't really mean anything I suppose. I guess it wouldn't have helped his image to be thought of as having homosexual tendencies but then he was pretty old when that interview took place, so why be too bothered about it then? I don't know. It was all so over the top, that sort of dramatic reaction he gave to some questions in interview, I guess you don't know what to take seriously, which is a bit sinister when he may have been serious about things and it got written off as him just being eccentric etc...
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,801
    Forum Member
    Paraic O'Brien ‏@paraicobrien

1/2 LeonBrittan has got back to me re GeoffreyDickensMP discussion/dossier re paedo ring http://bit.ly/VINaoy #fernbridge ...
    2/2 LeonBrittan: "I do not recollect this & do not have any records which would be of assistance"

What about the other two dossiers given to the Home Office one on 18 Jan 1984 and the other in May 1988, also what about the 4 page letter from Margaret Thatcher in Nov 1985?

In reports why is Geoffrey Dickens referred to as 'colourful'. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael De Vell, Kevin Webster from Corrie, is due in a Manchester court today.
    http://www.bellenews.com/2013/02/15/entertainment/michael-le-vell-charged-with-child-rape/
  • jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did go on cruises with his strange looking friend and was found to be taking condoms with him and only 1 pair of underpants (Louis Theroux).

He said that he only ever took one pair of underpants in his campervan days, washing the one pair out overnight. With hindsight that looks suspicious as does nearly everything else but it is certainly very eccentric for a man of means travelling on a cruise ship with all amenities. Still, he was eccentric.

I remember him taking condoms but don't recall him mentioning the underpants for the cruise. Have you a link?

I'm just surprised that in his various witticisms on the subject of sex, he never said that he was destroying the evidence.
  • nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One pair of underpants and washing them overnight, which we've know about for ages, you ould just call that travelling light.

Why cart around load of clothes that you may, or may not, wear?
    Forum Member
    When and who drew up the list?

Are the people listed suspected of being paedophiles as well as gay?

Why did the police have to raid a house to get the list?

How come Geoffrey Dickens who compiled a number of dossiers alledgedly naming high profile politicians continued to happily sit in the same room and consort with those people and whom were on the Elm's list?

Is it known when Geoffrey Dicken's father was Chairman of Brent Social Services?
  • DaughterqueenDaughterqueen Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    I think it would be extremely useful for someone to look into the connection between the people who organised the theatrical productions between 1982 - 1985 at the Spa Theatre and Corner House Cafe Scarborough and Swansons Hotel, Jersey.
  • jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nanscombe wrote: »
    One pair of underpants and washing them overnight, which we've know about for ages, you ould just call that travelling light.

Why cart around load of clothes that you may, or may not, wear?

You could, but they wouldn't necessarily dry. Who wants to wear wet or damp pants?

You could take at least two pairs and still travel light. And hopefully have dry pants.
    Forum Member
    In November 1983 a former Home Secretary Leon Brittan was investigated by The News of The World and came to the conclusion there was nothing in the rumours. The Mail on Sunday came to the same conclusion in January 1984.

Do the shape shifting sheep and some contributors to this forum choose to ignore this because it doesn't suit their agenda ?

There was a suggestion an intelligence failure led to the shooting of WPC Yvonne Fletcher outside the Libyian Embassy in April 1984. As a consequence Leon Brittan was going to shake up MI5, and the rumours re surfaced.

Is it because of their game plan the shape shifting sheep cover this up?

But more bizarrely is the turning on its head a question regarding the smearing of politician by MI5, possibly on anti semetic grounds.
    On a point of order, Mr. Speaker. I should like to seek your advice on how we can raise the important matter of the reported allegation that disgruntled MI5 officers have smeared the Home Secretary, perhaps for his handling of the Libyan siege, perhaps for anti-Semitic reasons...

Harry Cohen MP, House of Commons 27 June 1984.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jamtamara wrote: »
    You could, but they wouldn't necessarily dry. Who wants to wear wet or damp pants?

You could take at least two pairs and still travel light. And hopefully have dry pants.

Ugh, no thanks (lol). I know women are usually accused of packing too much but I think I'd be fairly insistent of packing spare clothes just incase - when flying its best to put spare pairs in another bag incase the suitcase goes missing, which has happened to me before. Being abroad with only the clothes on your back isn't much fun(!) but I suppose its different on cruises, you cant really lose your luggage unless its thrown overboard, presumably?. Its not as if they take up much space but anyywaayyy...

I had a quick look on youtube and it seems as if all footage from the Louis documentary has been taken off? there were clips there last October, I remember watching one or two but I can't see any now. I guess the BBC find it embarrassing and decided to pull it citing copyright issues maybe? having said that, it features on one of Louis' official DVD boxsets which you can still buy. I have a few of his boxsets, I like his documentaries generally... the Chris Eubank show was particularly good, I thought (pardon going slightly off topic there).
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if anything happened with regards to the media report that an ex cabinet minister was going to be arrested soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael de Vell bailed until Manchester Crown Court on March 20th
    http://news.sky.com/story/1057580/coronation-streets-michael-le-vell-in-court
    Forum Member
    I wonder if anything happened with regards to the media report that an ex cabinet minister was going to be arrested soon.

Load of old tosh?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's been talk of imminent arrests by 'sources' in papers (relating to multiple investigations/operations probably) for some time but I haven't heard many actually being reported, so whether it is happening and the media have been told not to report it or what-not, I don't know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UK asked to fulfil its constitutional obligation and restore the Rule of Law and good governance in the Crown Dependency of Jersey.
    http://voiceforchildren.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/uk-government-are-asked-to-intervene.html
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Savile's flat bought for 75 grand less than the asking price only to be knocked down and rebuilt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-21602207
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Savile's flat bought for 75 grand less than the asking price only to be knocked down and rebuilt.

Demolish it? Is it structurally unsound? Why not just decorate it?
    Forum Member
    MI5 spooks & loonies smeared Leon Brittan to cover up Libya failings.
    http://spotlightonabuse.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/brittaneye1.jpg
  • nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There have been other houses, like Fred West's, which have been demolished to stop people treating them like a tourist attraction.

I imagine some people would even be willing to pay an admission fee. ;)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't know how they'll demolish a penthouse, but it's in bad condition apparently.
    The Statmans bought the property through their company CXI 92.

They told the BBC: "We are going to demolish it in the next six months to two years because of the terrible, terrible condition it is in... and completely rebuild it before selling it or possibly using it as a rental property."

• ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know how they'll demolish a penthouse, but it's in bad condition apparently.

I expect they'll just move the stud walls around to give a more 'modern' feel - en suite bathrooms and a large open kitchen diner for example.
    It helps with the resale to say 'demolished' to help remove the stigma, but I think they'll struggle to get its full potential worth as the address will still be the same.
This discussion has been closed.