Celebrity Tattoos.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
Forum Member
✭✭
What tattoos do celebrities have, and who has the most?

Comments

• Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl Cole.....not sure if she has the most but her ass is covered in them:D
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cole's is just ridiculous.
    She will look a right sight when she ages and all her skin starts sagging .Those lovely roses will look like an overgrown garden on a sink estate.Her carers can draw a nice rusty old banger on bricks on her butt to complete the picture.
    Or maybe she doesn't think she will age ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea what Cheryl Cole was thinking when she decided to get her bum coloured in. Why not just wear a pair of flowery pants? :p Her "Keep calm and smell the roses” twitter caption when she posted a picture was just Ewwwwwwww... :(.

Sarah Harding's "Don't be Bitter - Glitter" with a pair of wings always makes me think that she is bitter and has to remind herself constantly not to be. Rhianna's hand tattoo is just ugly, regardless of how hard she was to get it done, and I read Lindsay Lohan's "Stars, all we ask for is our right to twinkle" as "Stars, all we ask for is our right to wrinkle" when I first saw it :D

I'm sure there are some that I like... just can't think of them right now :p
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry Styles was once described as a "heavily tattooed rock star" by the Daily Mail.

Okay, the heavily tattooed bit is true but otherwise I'm still laughing about that one. :D
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,914
    Forum Member
    Harry Styles was once described as a "heavily tattooed rock star" by the Daily Mail.

Okay, the heavily tattooed bit is true but otherwise I'm still laughing about that one. :D

"Harry Styles" and "rock star" I'm the same sentence? Jesus....

:sleep:
  • SalfordPrincessSalfordPrincess Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    David Beckham has a fair few,his look great though.Hate them on women,chavvy.I have 3 and regret 2 of them,so much so im having them lasered off,gross
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    "Harry Styles" and "rock star" I'm the same sentence? Jesus....

:sleep:

Daily Fail trolling at its finest. :D
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    David Beckham has a fair few,his look great though.Hate them on women,chavvy.I have 3 and regret 2 of them,so much so im having them lasered off,gross

I have one and regret mine, if i had the money i would have it lasered, i feel quite common :o
    is it really sore?
  • SalfordPrincessSalfordPrincess Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    I have one and regret mine, if i had the money i would have it lasered, i feel quite common :o
    is it really sore?

don't know how painful it is,but im sure its worth every penny.I have one at the top of my arm and summer was hell trying to disguise it
  • NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,600
    Forum Member
    Alyssa Milano seems to have loads of different ones all over her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Cole's is just ridiculous.
    She will look a right sight when she ages and all her skin starts sagging .Those lovely roses will look like an overgrown garden on a sink estate.Her carers can draw a nice rusty old banger on bricks on her butt to complete the picture.
    Or maybe she doesn't think she will age ?

Yes, because ageing saggy skin without tattoos is just stunning. And like most people in possession of tattoos, she blindly stumbled into a tattoo parlour without a single thought for the consequences or appearance in later years that may or may not lay ahead. Silly tattooed people :rolleyes:

Perhaps she is enjoying her youthful skin and decorating it as she sees fit. I doubt anyone else's opinion matters to her.

I will agree she probably has the most of any celebrity I can think of though.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, because ageing saggy skin without tattoos is just stunning. And like most people in possession of tattoos, she blindly stumbled into a tattoo parlour without a single thought for the consequences or appearance in later years that may or may not lay ahead. Silly tattooed people :rolleyes:

Perhaps she is enjoying her youthful skin and decorating it as she sees fit. I doubt anyone else's opinion matters to her.

I will agree she probably has the most of any celebrity I can think of though.

I disagree, I think David Beckham has a lot more, last count was 33

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2406222%2FDavid-Beckham-shows-washboard-abs-boogie-boarding-boys-beach-trip-Brooklyn-Romeo-Cruz.html&ei=gVZ2UsjVJfGV7AbY8YCgAQ&usg=AFQjCNGijjUCvaesilSNwKS7VmBpmVBHYQ&sig2=jDM8UhcQfJR8V5p5vdsGew
  • ninz39ninz39 Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom hardy has quite a few, a good bod with tats is phoar, all you people that don't like them, great!! Leaves all the hotties for us that do like tattoos.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strictly's Sophe Ellis Bextor is soooooo classy but her big red heart tattoo is soooooooooooo trashy :cry:

She must be thinking about laser surgery on it. Must be some tears shed over ever thinking that was a good idea.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jodie Marsh has hundreds - including, bizarrely, a stalk of broccoli and a very bad picture of Michael Jackson. They look terrible IMHO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam Levine's are beaut!
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    unless youre a sailor tattoos are naff

hey girls youll look really stupid when you 50 with that tramp stamp

HAHAHAHA
  • MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robbie Williams has loads, as does Kelly Osbourne - although Kelly has had one or two removed recently.

Rihanna has LOADS and I think Lea Michele has a fair few.

I think the record holder must be Lil' Wayne?! Surely...
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UKNikey wrote: »
    Strictly's Sophe Ellis Bextor is soooooo classy but her big red heart tattoo is soooooooooooo trashy :cry:

She must be thinking about laser surgery on it. Must be some tears shed over ever thinking that was a good idea.

It looks like one of those cheap transfers you get free with a magazine!!

I thought that's what it was when she first had it done......turns out she's stuck with it!! :o
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all look vile
  • Hairy_CaramelHairy_Caramel Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Getting something different and original I can appreciate.

Seeing all these gimps with black and grey fine line tattoos usually of some biblical shit, scripture they don't really understand or your wives name misspelled, are horrid and tacky.
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tattoos are waaaaaay too fashionable right now. Which means they will inevitably go out of fashion soon. All these stupid "meaningful" word or text tattoos that girls are getting are going to look so dated in 5 or 10 years time.

They always get trite little sayings/words, or "profound" quotes, as Hairy_Caramel said, that they don't understand. Tattoos are supposed to be visual, words are supposed to be spoken. People should not print text on themselves. The worst example of a text tattoo I've seen is a great big mess on Lady Gaga's upper arm. The loops of the font are too small, the tails are too long, and the line is too thick. The quote is very long, so it's a big oblong, 2-D block of text that looks out of place wrapped around the curve of her arm.

Girls who get tattooed with words, or ubiquitous little symbols like stars, peace signs, treble clefs, hearts etc, just wanted a tattoo but didn't know what to get. They try so hard to make it "meaningful" and timeless that they end up doing something totally generic and faddish. They always talk about what the tattoo's "represent", yet their designs are painfully literal.

The trend these days is for girls to get as many generic tiny tattoos as possible, preferably in a discreet spot like the fingers or ears, to make doubly sure that they won't regret it by having something conspicuous. Rihanna started this trend, and the wordy trend. She's got braver now and has had several big ones, starting with the eyesore on her chest that looks like the Angel Of The North. She also has a falcon on her foot, that looks like an L-shaped block of black ink from a distance. This demonstrates another common tattoo problem - if the darkness and shading is too heavy, or a tattoo is poorly designed, while they look detailed up close, from any distance it just looks like a block of ink. Rihanna's Angel Of The North-thing and her recent hand tattoo have the same problem, as does the bird on Tulisa's back.

The opposite problem is shown with Lady Gaga's mouse tattoo - not enough detail or shading. Up close, it's a cool design but from a distance it just looks like a scribble.

Back to Rihanna, she recently had a traditional Maori tattoo on her hand and wrist, consisting of triangles and lines. It was a simple design, and one of the only tattoos she has that was neither ugly nor generic. But she didn't like it, and a few days later had it covered up with a henna-style pattern that has the same problem as her other big tats - lovely and detailed up close, but a featureless dark stain from a distance.

Rihanna's friends are copying the fad, like Cara Delevigne. She's guilty of buying into the stupid word trend. She's now got her own initials on her hand ("CJD" lol), "Silence" on her wrist, her mum's name on her arm, "Made In England" on her foot, Roman numerals on her ribs and what is supposed to be the Southern Cross constellation in and around her ear. All of them are pointless and ugly. Her only good tattoo is a lion on her finger - and she even wanted that to be the word "lion" until the tattooist rescued her from her own bad taste.

I have nothing against tats, but it's cringe-worthy to see so many young girls basically doing this for fashion without even realising it. Tattoos shouldn't have anything to do with fashion! A good example of someone who OWNED their tattoos is Amy Winehouse. She did it before it was trendy, and she did it properly - big coloured images on her arms. She had the balls to still be carrying them off if she'd reached 80. Whether you liked them or not, they were part or her personal style, unlike a lot of these other girls.

In answer to the OP, the girl with the most tattoos is probably Cher Lloyd, and the man with the most is probably Lil Wayne.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Wow. You have really thought about this too much. Who are any of you to judge? As my gran always says: 'It wouldn't do for us to all like the same things'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unless youre a sailor tattoos are naff

hey girls youll look really stupid when you 50 with that tramp stamp

HAHAHAHA

Tramp stamp? really? how silly
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know why Dimbleby got one that supposedly means hes gay, and HIV positive :confused: