I'm Really Worried About Posh Spice

RampentRampent Posts: 523
Forum Member
✭✭
Her pics make her look well bad toady. If she gets any thinner her eyes might pop out. I reckon she poo's peanuts.

What can we do about this?

Opines?

Comments

• HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rampent wrote: »
    Her pics make her look well bad toady. If she gets any thinner her eyes might pop out. I reckon she poo's peanuts.

Opines?

Well i think we should all chip with a few quid to ensure she get's help, the help you feel she so desperately needs.
  • BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 6,956
    Forum Member
    It's the stress of being so unbelievably lucky in life, too much to handle.
  • OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie Boyle: She'd be the perfect kidnap victim. Imagine how cheat it'd be to start sending her body parts back..."Send a finger..Actually, sod it, fax it!". I reckon she goes for a dump about once every 4 years...Infact that's probably how David knows there's a world cup coming up.
  • phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP, we could stop feeding her the oxygen of publicity...
  • RampentRampent Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    Well i think we should all chip with a few quid to ensure she get's help, the help you feel she so desperately needs.

Just set up a paypal fund up for her. Frack all interest at the moment. Must be late :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie Boyle: She'd be the perfect kidnap victim. Imagine how cheat it'd be to start sending her body parts back..."Send a finger..Actually, sod it, fax it!". I reckon she goes for a dump about once every 4 years...Infact that's probably how David knows there's a world cup coming up.

Lol :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BillyBatty wrote: »
    It's the stress of being so unbelievably lucky in life, too much to handle.

She only poo's once a year! Can't be that bad!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP, we could stop feeding her the oxygen of publicity...

Agreed :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :p I like her. Don't get the hate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She only poo's once a year! Can't be that bad!! :D

She poos less than you're cat then? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Opines?

Nothing, she's a millionaire and so is her husband.

I don't really give a shit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ditto.
  • kaiserbeekaiserbee Posts: 4,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't worry about her OP - her kids can go to private school, get the best private healthcare, they will each have their own homes and a wealth of access to film/tv/music/fashion industy; they can go to the most expensive luxury hotels and resorts around the world whenever they like, their parents and grandparents will never have to worry about getting old and having no pension, or working until they drop, and none will get starved to death on an understaffed, overrun NHS geriatric ward.

Quite why you wish to spend one moment of your life worrying about them is a mystery.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    She poos less than you're cat then? :D

My cat drinks Stella from a pint pot and eats pizzas - her name is Vic and she is horrible. Her farts are worse than mine (amazing as I only poo every 6 weeks - my bowels are the size of a small room) and when I do poo I have to do it outside my bedsit on the ground because I always block the pan. I blame Thatcher for this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaiserbee wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about her OP - her kids can go to private school, get the best private healthcare, they will each have their own homes and a wealth of access to film/tv/music/fashion industy; they can go to the most expensive luxury hotels and resorts around the world whenever they like, their parents and grandparents will never have to worry about getting old and having no pension, or working until they drop, and none will get starved to death on an understaffed, overrun NHS geriatric ward.

Quite why you wish to spend one moment of your life worrying about them is a mystery.

With stupid names they have it's probably the best option.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ditto.

She needs our help. Becks is too thick to see her wasting away. I just phoned 101 and got cut off :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs our help

Someone does....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bang on ^^^^^^

But, she is a icon. Very much a ' I CON' - can't even bloody sing icon :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs our help. Becks is too thick to see her wasting away. I just phoned 101 and got cut off :D

New member, boring and WUM posts.Not very original:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    With stupid names they have it's probably the best option.

prob the only equality in the world. Stupid new names and horrible hand me down names that are all going to get you mercislessly ripped in any other school
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member

Some people need to realise that when you press the create thread button, it has to be regarding something, which is at least remotely serious.

VB and her over moneyed hubby can sort their own sh out, without needing (additional) funding from third parties. I could live off the interest alone from what they are earning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    New member, boring and WUM posts.Not very original:(

Hence you took the effort too reply. Yer posts are anazing - NOT!!

Get ter bed nobby :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes she is thin. sometimes very so but she has carried 4 children full term so I don't think we need to worry about her too much
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes she is thin. sometimes very so but she has carried 4 children full term so I don't think we need to worry about her too much

And she has no stretch marks :o

I think Becks needs our help. If she gets any thinner we might need zoom lenses to spot her.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's fine, her life perfect you don't need to worry about her.