Jeremy Clarkson and Piers Morgan fight it out on Twitter. FUNNY

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
Forum Member
I think piers started it by saying clarkson has no a-list friends, the slagging match is funny.

Here are some of the tweets:

Clarkson:
Last time I saw Piers Morgan, he was at a party listening to Samuel L Jackson and Justin Timberlake I was there with my friends.

Clarkson:
Piers claims his show gets 500m viewers. Hahahahahaha. It's 110,000 on good day. About 380m behind Top Gear.

Piers:
You had your chance Jeremy Clarkson - unfortunately you punch like a muscle-depleted chihuahua. So pipe down, you gnarled old fool.

Piers:
I wonder if poor old Jeremy Clarkson's little hissy fit today is connected to Top Gear's disintegrating ratings & rumours it may be axed?

Full slagging match: http://celebrityspats.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/jeremy-clarkson-vs-piers-morgan.html

Comments

• ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand either of them, both egotistical testosterone fuelled idiots. :yawn:
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there anything more dull than celebriity Twitter fueds? Most of them are staged for attention anyway.
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair top Gear is so successful worldwide it's huge, Piers go home.

That photo of Clarkson though lol
  • Naa_KwaKaiNaa_KwaKai Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Can't stand either of them, both egotistical testosterone fuelled idiots. :yawn:

Yup both jumped up, arrogant little children. Ignore them and they'll go away.
  • AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Jeremy:)
  • Alien_SaxonAlien_Saxon Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »

..I seriously doubt Piers's testosterone levels are that high.
  • Alien_SaxonAlien_Saxon Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there anything more dull than celebriity Twitter fueds? Most of them are staged for attention anyway.

..Normally yes, but Jeremy has already battered Piers in real life.
  • AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..Normally yes, but Jeremy has already battered Piers in real life.

My only problem with that is that Jeremy didn't knock out a few of the slimy turd's teeth at the time,
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That last quote from piers is hilarious, Top Gear at risk of axe? Its a huge, huge show.
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both of them egotistical idiots and piers lives on winding people up especially on twitter. Well done to jezza for punching him one a few years ago. If jezza has any sense just back down and let piers knock one out by himself.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Probably. Twitter is a very silly place.

You could expect it of teenagers, but grown adults allowing themselves to be sucked into these arguments, staged or not, is very tedious indeed. :yawn:

I think Morgan is kidding himself if he seriously believes Top Gear might be axed any time soon.

Jezza should leave him to it as far as Twitter goes. Morgan would pick an argument with a brick wall if he could.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 grossly egotistical morons who should be sent to a desert island together and left there to fight to the death.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I think Jeremy is hilarious but between him and Piers there's enough ego to cure the world of self esteem issues.

Sometimes I do think Piers is a bit of a troll. His "Arsenal are the greatest team in the world, Van Persie is a traitor, Wenger is a god," and "wenger out, why did we sell Rvp to our biggest rivals (lol), we are awful," spilt personality is like that of a teenage boy not a grown man.
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jeremy is hilarious but between him and Piers there's enough ego to cure the world of self esteem issues.

Sometimes I do think Piers is a bit of a troll. His "Arsenal are the greatest team in the world, Van Persie is a traitor, Wenger is a god," and "wenger out, why did we sell Rvp to our biggest rivals (lol), we are awful," spilt personality is like that of a teenage boy not a grown man.

Piers is a childish moron (clarkson too but less so than piers i think). He is no different to an internet troll on twitter. The day when he gets done over his comments on there is not too far away :)

Loved his backtracking of his views of Ramsey. When questioned on twitter with his old tweets as proof all he could say was he's stayed loyal to arsenal. Errrr yeah right. Calling for wengers sacking every other week isn't that loyal :)
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Two overrated kids having a debate which ego is higher.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy Clarkson should be careful mentioning his friends, some of them are currently in the dock....
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best spats are between Morgan and Sir Sugar. Both have me in hysterics. I know it is sad two grown men but Twitter is my entertainment:D