Robbie Williams @ Comic Relief: 'Simon, I want to be on your panel'

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
Forum Member
Did anyone notice how he said 'I love you Simon, I want to be on your panel' to Simon Cowell at the Comic Relief wedding sketch last night?

Is likely to be just fun and complete bollocks of course, or could it be a hint that this is actually in the pipeline.

Comments

• abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is that what he said? thought he was screaming undying love for the svengali, lolz!!:eek::o
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Did anyone notice how he said 'I love you Simon, I want to be on your panel' to Simon Cowell at the Comic Relief wedding sketch last night?

Is likely to be just fun and complete bollocks of course, or could it be a hint that this is actually in the pipeline.

I saw that! I liked the sketch, despite the vile Amanda Holden being in it.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was one of the best sketches featured last night. Paul Potts singing 'So Macho' with JLS, Robbie's 'Do What you like' reading :D and Peter Dickson announcing the 'brides' as they ran in was funny

Simon was a bit wooden though :p:p
  • Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was that another of their donation incentives? ("If you don't want to see Robbie on The X Factor panel, pick up the phone...") :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    His actual words were: 'Simon, I love you, and I want to sit on your panel'.

Personally I hope this will not happen. I have a soft spot for Robbie :o and think this would be all wrong for him. Want to remember him for his amazing stage presence from back in the days, not as a silly panel member highly probably coming out with random weird things at the XF panel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wouldn`t read too much into it