Estranged - Rock from sweden!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
Forum Member
So i sing in a band from stockholm called Estranged and i thought i'd give it a go to post our new demo here! We're currently unsigned, so our demos are self produced and our music is our own.

Arcane Olivia - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGDflNsmS4Q
or http://estrangedswe.bandcamp.com/

If you like it, make sure you like our facebookpage to keep updated with our new releases, and to help us book bigger venues!

Keep rockin !

Comments

• ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    I tend to prefer Swedish Metal but I enjoyed that. You have a good voice. Good luck in getting your name out there :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks man
    Forum Member
    Bump :)
    Forum Member
    Bump for notice
  • squirtlesquirtle Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your voice is fantastic!! I can't believe you guys are unsigned.
    Forum Member
    Thanks man! Really appreciate it.

I see that i forgot to post our facebookpage, so here it is! Make sure you send a like to keep updated
    https://www.facebook.com/Estrangedswe
    Forum Member
    Ah! Brilliant mate, thanks for that link, sure good to know some radio channels play unsigned bands aswell ;)
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is rather excellent, just my kind of music. I would be very interested in buying an EP or full album.
    Forum Member
    Mate dont worry about buying it! We're just glad you like it and want to listen to it.

You can download it for free!
    http://estrangedswe.bandcamp.com/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This other show is more likely to play you. Late Friday night rock show. It is a Scottish show...we love Scandinavians here :D

http://www.realradioxs.co.uk/shows/tom-russells-friday-night-rock-show/unsigned-band-of-the-week/e3329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deeps_3 wrote: »
    Mate dont worry about buying it! We're just glad you like it and want to listen to it.

You can download it for free!
    http://estrangedswe.bandcamp.com/

I like to support talent when I can :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The other track on Bandcamp, Indecisive, is also fantastic.
    Forum Member
    Hehe :)) for now its just our facebookpage we need to get up and running so we can do a self-funded tour in sweden, denmark and england this summer. Need a few likes to book festivals n such
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am gonna add you into my Bandcamp discoveries thread on here :D
    Forum Member
    Deeps, is there any live footage of you anywhere?
    Forum Member
    Na man, we havent really had gigs where we've had the chance to record it decently. I mean i think there are mobile recordings floating around, but nothing worth watching with good film/audio. Though as soon as we get the chance, its definitely something we'll pay to get our hands on.
    Forum Member
    Na man, we havent really had gigs where we've had the chance to record it decently. I mean i think there are mobile recordings floating around, but nothing worth watching with good film/audio. Though as soon as we get the chance, its definitely something we'll pay to get our hands on.

Ah, that's a shame. I always think that's proof of how good a band really is, if they're as good (or better) than recorded.

So how come you're not signed?

Oh and please stop calling me 'man'. I'm a woman :)
    Forum Member
    I am gonna add you into my Bandcamp discoveries thread on here :D

I've just put them on the Metal/Hard Rock thread too. Spread the word :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    I've just put them on the Metal/Hard Rock thread too. Spread the word :D

Think I will tweet it too :p
    Forum Member
    Yeah for sure, live gigs are more important than recordings. I mean gigs like Guns n Roses Ritz 88 and Avenged sevenfold LBC, or even Led zeppelin 1969 on that danish radio station is way more entertaining and pleasing to watch. Then you see the real sort of nature of the band.

As for the why we're not signed, there's no real reason. I mean we just dont really see a reason with signing to a label in a hurry. What we want to do now is just gig all around, and as long as we can spread our demos wide enough, we'll be able to book the gigs ourselfs.
    There's pros and cons with signing, and we'll hopefully find a good label in the future, as for now, we just wanna rock out in every dirty old pub in europe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah for sure, live gigs are more important than recordings. I mean gigs like Guns n Roses Ritz 88 and Avenged sevenfold LBC, or even Led zeppelin 1969 on that danish radio station is way more entertaining and pleasing to watch. Then you see the real sort of nature of the band.

As for the why we're not signed, there's no real reason. I mean we just dont really see a reason with signing to a label in a hurry. What we want to do now is just gig all around, and as long as we can spread our demos wide enough, we'll be able to book the gigs ourselfs.
    There's pros and cons with signing, and we'll hopefully find a good label in the future, as for now, we just wanna rock out in every dirty old pub in europe.

We have a few dirty old pubs in Northern Ireland you would be welcome in :D
    Forum Member
    hah, will most definitely see you there next summer then!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Deeps

I sent an email with a link to your youtube last night to Tom Russell (the daddy of rock radio in Scotland). He emailed back this morning to say, "Thanks, I'll check it out."

I hope he does and spreads the word at both Real Radio XS Scotland and its sister station in England.
    Forum Member
    Ah, thanks for the help man! Beers (plural) is on me if you ever come to one of our shows