susan boyle rumours

Comments

• louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    autumn wrote: »
    No, but it pays the bills. I'd rather be rich and miserable, than poor and miserable. And how does anyone know that Susan doesn't understand her own life?

I concur 100%.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a fan of Susan's at all, but the BiB was totally uncalled for. :mad:

She suffered slight brain damage at birth which would make her have learning difficulties. That doesn't make her a 'nutcase'.

Honestly, the ignorance of some people is astonishing.

Well said, Salty. The stigma around both mental disability and mental illness is staggering. We're supposed to be a more enlightened generation, FGS. I'm starting to think that the actual problem is with those who go round labelling people with such tired old cliches and seemingly thinking that they don't have a right to participate in society because of their situation. It's old.
  • glaschelleglaschelle Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw Susan a couple of weeks in Glasgow. Donny Osmond brought her on to sing their duet, "This is the Moment". She then sang a solo "Who I was born to be".

She was very good but Donny had to help her on and off the stage. She looked completely overwhelmed by the situation (or just overwhelmed to be standing next to Donny Osmond. Again! LOL)

Can't imagine her ever being able to do a full concert or concert tour. But I hope that she enjoys the bits of showbusiness that she is able to do. And the money and nights out with Donny Osmond!!!
  • Scarlett O HaraScarlett O Hara Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    Yes I agree with all the comments on here re poor Susan - she's a total nutcase.

Nice attitude there. What a charmer you are. :rolleyes:
  • DaughterqueenDaughterqueen Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Nice attitude there. What a charmer you are. :rolleyes:
    Yes I suppose I should say she's mentally challenged/ deranged whatever the term is. Sorry.
    Forum Member
    Yes I suppose I should say she's mentally challenged/ deranged whatever the term is. Sorry.

You should actually educate yourself in mental health a bit before you say anything about it. If you are for real. I hope you're just trolling, although ignorant attitudes like yours are still very much alive and well unfortunately.
  • PixieGrayPixieGray Posts: 212
    Forum Member

Wow. Please tell me that was a wind up?
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk
    Still brings tears to my eyes and who says she cant emote.Beautiful voice, go Susan.

:eek: at the number of views

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    :eek: at the number of views

There's a lesson in there in making good television.
    Forum Member
    There's a lesson in there in making good television.

To be frank, I thought Susan Boyle's original BGT audition was as manipulated as hell by producers and editors to get the exact reaction they got so I'm not really a fan of that one.

But I do like Susan, and have her albums. Nice and easy music to have on in the background when you just want some company while you go about your day/night. :)
  • Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Susan Boyle rumours there is a rumour she is going to release a CD full of self penned songs and st-ff Siomon Cowell.:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be frank, I thought Susan Boyle's original BGT audition was as manipulated as hell by producers and editors to get the exact reaction they got so I'm not really a fan of that one.

But I do like Susan, and have her albums. Nice and easy music to have on in the background when you just want some company while you go about your day/night. :)

Prefer motorhead myself.;)
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Had it not been for that manipulation though, would we even know about the fabulous voice?
    Her voice could melt icebergs imho.:)
    Forum Member

Prefer motorhead myself.;)

I like easy listening. It's soothing. :)
  • sunrisegirlsunrisegirl Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    NScot..That is correct, and yes she flopped. There are rumors going around that she wil be recording another Xmas album as it's the only way for her to have another #1 world album.
    Forum Member
    NScot..That is correct, and yes she flopped. There are rumors going around that she wil be recording another Xmas album as it's the only way for her to have another #1 world album.

Why do people sound so pleased when claiming she's flopped? I don't get that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did she last tour.?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people sound so pleased when claiming she's flopped? I don't get that.

With me its all manufactured artists not just susan boyle virtually 100% of simon cowells output if not 100%.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's not 'mentally challenged/deranged'. You really need to educate yourself.

By posting more of the same nonsense you keep on digging yourself into a huge hole. Still, now Michael Ball's off your list someone has to get it with both barrels I suppose, and unfortunately Susan's in your sights now. :mad:
  • Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not 'mentally challenged/deranged'. You really need to educate yourself.

By posting more of the same nonsense you keep on digging yourself into a huge hole. Still, now Michael Ball's off your list someone has to get it with both barrels I suppose, and unfortunately Susan's in your sights now. :mad:

Ah yes, daughterqueen. I remember now. She of the "attention all Michael Ball fans, he's gay you know" :D:D

Of course, we all decided to abandon him in droves, NOT! :D
  • DaughterqueenDaughterqueen Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Yorkie47 wrote: »
    Ah yes, daughterqueen. I remember now. She of the "attention all Michael Ball fans, he's gay you know" :D:D

Of course, we all decided to abandon him in droves, NOT! :D
    I'm sorry but how do you know poor Suzanne isn't a loony? Are you her psychiatrist? Do you know her medical background? No, so the case is open.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but how do you know poor Suzanne isn't a loony? Are you her psychiatrist? Do you know her medical background? No, so the case is open.

No one needs to be a psychatrist and her medical background can be found on the web. Just Google 'susan boyle brain damage birth'.

But carry on with your nonsense if that's what floats your boat.

:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    I despair at this thread! The usual Cowell is the root of all evil and the devil incarnate!

Has anyone here watched her documentaries (at least 2) or read her autobiography? They paint a very different story. Yes Susan has learning difficulties but nothing on the scale that posters are implying here. She was starved of oxygen at birth but not majorly disabled. If anything I blame her parents for wrongly over protecting her in the big bad world and not giving her social tools to cope. She was the youngest child and reading between the lines her mother wanted to keep her at home as the baby for ever and that is never a healthy or good thing.

Susan spent years trying to get somewhere with her music so I am sure everything she ever wanted to do was to sing and get paid for it. She also has people she trusts surrounding her .

I am sure due to her background she struggles with the frustrations and pressures of life but no doubt having a fat financial cushion will help her when she needs treatment. She also has her dovout catholic faith which helps her too.

Yes, her career isn't shining bright like a few years ago but that is fairly normal after starting from such a great height which makes it impossible to be sustained. I don't think we have seen the last of her by a country mile.

I didnt think it would be long before some nutter would say it was all `Simons` doing.....Talking of treatment....Are these people just let out for the day
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard she was doing a cover album Susan Boyle sings Motorhead and if that is successful she is going to do a Black Sabbath album.:D:D:D