The Daily Pwice.

jannajanna Posts: 7,323
Forum Member
So,any news yet on when the baby is due ?
Saw pics of Katie Windsor yesterday and she looks AMAZING ! Blooming facially and her bump it really really evident. Yet I thought Pwicey was at a similar stage and looks dreadful.
I see she is being vulgar on twitter claiming Danny C told her stuff about Kelly Brooke's bedroom behaviour.

She REALLY can't bear to see others happy can she ?:rolleyes:

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I mean Pwicey was being vulgar,not the lovely Kate Windsor.
    Obviously.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    @MissKatiePrice: I'm flattered she must be obsessed with me as has to keep mentioning me I'm sure kelly wouldn't be laughing if I said the things danny cip said to me about her in the bedroom when I was with him hahaha

She's so dignified. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Well according to many on there "the Ferrari thing came back & bit her on the bottom" . Not sure how though. I gather that the Now article did eventually mention it was a hairdryer & Pwicey hadn't noted that .
    Anyway she has advised her followers NEVER to buy "NOW",so they can expect sales to plummet immediately. Not.
    Forum Member
    I can't believed she was so vile re Danny C & the bedroom issues. He really got to her and she is incredibly pee-ed off at missing out on a K&T there. She would have had a ball .How strange she is reverting to how she funded her fortune back in the day.....selling K&Ts. Desperate times indeed.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Well according to many on there "the Ferrari thing came back & bit her on the bottom" . Not sure how though. I gather that the Now article did eventually mention it was a hairdryer & Pwicey hadn't noted that .
    Anyway she has advised her followers NEVER to buy "NOW",so they can expect sales to plummet immediately. Not.

She's so thick it's untrue - she has urged her fans not to buy NOW - but retweets a link to their article for her gazillion followers to click through...!
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believed she was so vile re Danny C & the bedroom issues. He really got to her and she is incredibly pee-ed off at missing out on a K&T there. She would have had a ball .How strange she is reverting to how she funded her fortune back in the day.....selling K&Ts. Desperate times indeed.

Oh I'm sure there'll be a chapter on him in the next autobiog.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So,any news yet on when the baby is due ?
    Saw pics of Katie Windsor yesterday and she looks AMAZING ! Blooming facially and her bump it really really evident. Yet I thought Pwicey was at a similar stage and looks dreadful.
    I see she is being vulgar on twitter claiming Danny C told her stuff about Kelly Brooke's bedroom behaviour.

She REALLY can't bear to see others happy can she ?:rolleyes:

Nope, and especially not when she's got a bee in her bonnet about someone, she will keep on and stoop as low as she possibly can to try to insult them. She's a 35 year old woman. I'm starting to think she will never grow up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She must be really desperate for attention to stoop that low! No doubt all the details will be in her next book ( what a waste of trees) I think she must be peed off that Danny chose Kelly Brook at least he is not ashamed to be seen with Kelly!
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Vile thread, very nice.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's really noticeable is that the press don't seem interested in picking up these little tit-bits she's throwing out on Twitter. NOW was the only mag/paper to write about the 'Ferrari' present apart from a brief mention in DM and you'd have thought some would bite at the prospect of reopening the feud with Kelly but it's all deadly quiet. Perhaps they'll start to turn the tables and ask her some difficult questions such as 'when can we have a squiz at your million pound pink Bugatti Veyron?', 'what's the release date of that movie of your life story?' and 'have you decided between Scarlett Johansson and Megan Fox to play you or are you going to offer it to Kelly Brook as an olive branch?'.

Come on Katie, we'd all love to know :D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now didn't realise it was a hair dryer until Katie pointed it out..they then changed their story because they had written it was a car .. So it's they who looked stupid and had to change the story
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Vile thread, very nice.

As far as I can see, the only vile thing on this thread is KP's tweet about Danny Cipriani. Is she really so desperate for attention that she has to resort to tweeting nasty comments like that?

Incidentally, KP dislikes anyone breaching her privacy, but has no problem breaching other people's.
This discussion has been closed.