Denise Welch's Toyboy has suspected heart attack at 39

124»

Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    She does talk a load bollards, why would anyone believe what she says?

At the time of her split she said it had been disccused with the family who were happy for her, then her latest biog she said her youngest son was upset by her romance with Lincoln and kept deleting his number from her phone.

So what is now Denise and Lincoln's spell in hospital making you realise you have to change your lifestyle making you realize you are an alcoholic?

Yet last year didn't she tell a magazine she'd given up the drink after Lincoln played back a video of her drunk and didn't she repeat this claim in a TV interview.

How come her partners can't speak for themselves, is it because she's thought of as more convincing?

agreed, she just seems to drag up a new story to fit. Alcoholic, as saltydog said, 'no s*** Sherlock'. Denise told us this news years ago, don't understand this latest interview. I guess she may think it's better reading than 'I fell off the wagon'
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She really is a pathetic attention seeking old trollop.

Who the hell voted for the desperate old bint to win CBB and made he think she was popular?

Along with whatever happened to Lord Lucan, and who was Jack the Ripper - I reckon the above question is a mystery that people will be asking for a long time.

As for the rehashed, "I'm an alcoholic" - errrr yes, we KNOW. You've ALREADY mentioned it on numerous occasions, Denise.

Now please, just go away (and take Natalie bloody Cassidy with you).
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    Along with whatever happened to Lord Lucan, and who was Jack the Ripper - I reckon the above question is a mystery that people will be asking for a long time.

As for the rehashed, "I'm an alcoholic" - errrr yes, we KNOW. You've ALREADY mentioned it on numerous occasions, Denise.

A huge Yes to this post.

We knew though, didnt we that she had to drag up another life or death situation to pay her tax bills, or is the new man spending all her money on those "oh so trendy" NOT, clothes.
    Forum Member

Now please, just go away (and take Natalie bloody Cassidy with you).[/QUOTE]

agreed and add Chantelle to that too
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wish there was a like button :)
    gilliedew wrote: »
    A huge Yes to this post.

We knew though, didnt we that she had to drag up another life or death situation to pay her tax bills, or is the new man spending all her money on those "oh so trendy" NOT, clothes.

It's expensive drinking your own body-weight in Pino Grigio every night and looking THAT mutton doesn't come cheap either, it just look it.
    Forum Member
    gilliedew wrote: »
    A huge Yes to this post.

he has his own successful business;)
    http://lincolntownley.com/about/lincoln-townley/

:D:D what a load of guff, access to A-list stars etc