Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps Ian has been perusing his copy of last week's Press Gazette.

Pages 1 and 2

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/288510e6#/288510e6/1

Pages 6 and 7

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/288510e6#/288510e6/6

:eek:
    Whoa!!
    Is the DOTY'S halo looking more than a little bit rusty this morning?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pages 1 and 2

Pages 6 and 7

Thanks for the link, VV. Very interesting. That certainly would begin to explain the axis of evil tag and why IH may be picking his battles. I see CP has full control over the content of DOTY's column of truth. Oh dear! So much for the claims that it's just some lackey that writes it! :D
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Thanks for the link, VV. Very interesting. That certainly would begin to explain the axis of evil tag and why IH may be picking his battles. I see CP has full control over the content of his column of truth. Oh dear. So much for the claims that it's just some lackey that writes it! :D

It is indeed.....very interesting reading :cool:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

Pages 1 and 2

Pages 6 and 7

Thanks! Ooh nasty...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek:
    Whoa!!
    Is the DOTY'S halo looking more than a little bit rusty this morning?

I don't think any amount of Brasso is going to polish this off ;)
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pages 1 and 2

Pages 6 and 7

Wow.:eek:

A right can of worms has been opened there.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pages 1 and 2

Pages 6 and 7

Thanks for these links .. Very interesting reading
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's happening with this court case anyway? I think if Andre got the better of her in court a few years ago because of the "hurt" she caused then surely she can have a go for the "hurt" he has caused her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    What's happening with this court case anyway? I think if Andre got the better of her in court a few years ago because of the "hurt" she caused then surely she can have a go for the "hurt" he has caused her.

Looks like its all going on .. Also looks like the media (ian Hyland etc) are not scared to openly slate CAN where as a few years ago no one appeared brave enough
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Thanks for the link, VV. Very interesting. That certainly would begin to explain the axis of evil tag and why IH may be picking his battles. I see CP has full control over the content of DOTY's column of truth. Oh dear! So much for the claims that it's just some lackey that writes it! :D

It is some lacky ..Claire :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like its all going on .. Also looks like the media (ian Hyland etc) are not scared to openly slate CAN where as a few years ago no one appeared brave enough

I've been looking for info on it and have come to the conclusion that Andre blames the horse trainer bloke for their break up, claiming she had an affair and that he can prove it, to which she claims it's a load of crap because Andre was just jealous, he told her to get another trainer and she refused.

She is suing Andre, Powell's firm and Jamelah Asmar, Ashmar has made bold faced claims that KP did have an affair with Andrew Gould. Claims also state that KP got pregnant by Gould and had an abortion.

There was also an allegation made about KP's rapist and that Andre had told CAN who it was and they were ready to sell the details to the news of the world, but got stopped.

KP says she never wanted to break up with Andre and the smear campaign is still ongoing with Andre's camp saying that she is setting a bad example to Princess by having different men moving in all the time and several marriages.

I would personally like her to take him to court so he is never allowed to speak about her ever again, see how long his life under the glare of the media spotlight lasts then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pages 1 and 2

Pages 6 and 7

If these stories are true Andre will be suffering .. Financially..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If these stories are true Andre will be suffering .. Financially..

He probably thinks he will win again and KP will end up paying his legal bills
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scone I'm one article I read its claimed he left her because he believed she was THINKING of having an affair with Gould .. Not that she had.. So it's confusing and hopefully we will get to the bottom of it all and then they can go on their merry way
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it mentioned on here that KP was in talks to settle out of court?

I bloody hope not, this needs to go all the way and expose the lot of them.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been looking for info on it and have come to the conclusion that Andre blames the horse trainer bloke for their break up, claiming she had an affair and that he can prove it, to which she claims it's a load of crap because Andre was just jealous, he told her to get another trainer and she refused.

She is suing Andre, Powell's firm and Jamelah Asmar, Ashmar has made bold faced claims that KP did have an affair with Andrew Gould. Claims also state that KP got pregnant by Gould and had an abortion.

There was also an allegation made about KP's rapist and that Andre had told CAN who it was and they were ready to sell the details to the news of the world, but got stopped.

KP says she never wanted to break up with Andre and the smear campaign is still ongoing with Andre's camp saying that she is setting a bad example to Princess by having different men moving in all the time and several marriages.

I would personally like her to take him to court so he is never allowed to speak about her ever again, see how long his life under the glare of the media spotlight lasts then.

The abomination that is Andre has been getting away with it for far too long.

Peteybabes has trouble a-coming methinks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »

I think most of what's said on here is speculation and I'm with you ..I'd like it all to come out either way so we know the real story
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scone I'm one article I read its claimed he left her because he believed she was THINKING of having an affair with Gould .. Not that she had.. So it's confusing and hopefully we will get to the bottom of it all and then they can go on their merry way

I've always suspected the neediness from PA was born from guilt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always suspected the neediness from PA was born from guilt.

Guilt? Do you think he had a fling?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think he puts on an act. Everytime I see his show, I see flashes of anger in his eyes, love to see the outtakes of that programme.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think this is why they have brought Asmar into the fold, this fool will no doubt be made the scapegoat when it all goes tits up and has no idea.

I think that the allegations will be proved false and CAN and Andre will blame Asmar and then he still keeps his reputation as every housewife's fantasy come true,DOTY to kids he doesn't truely look after single handedly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for the breakdown scone :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I do believe that would be in reverse...and the respondents/defendants would be willing to settle out of court.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guilt? Do you think he had a fling?

No not at all, but i think his jealousy caused all this, i dont think he meant for it to go this far initially. I honestly think if she didnt go mental in Spain or wherever it was he would have gone back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Reading between the lines it's obvious CP is behind those emails ( if real) and Peter has obviously gone along with it.. Shame on him willingly trying to destroy the mother of his children ..Katie isn't perfect and hasn't helped herself at times.but to allegedly use her personal info to blacken her is wrong.. I believe Peter should move away from CAN if this is proven..
This discussion has been closed.