There was a Nintendo Direct today...

chrisychrisy Posts: 9,419
Forum Member
First I heard of it was three hours after it had finished.

There's a transcript (well, live blog thing) here with the announcements:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/02/nintendo_direct_watch_the_european_presentation_live

Comments

• 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    You can also watch the conference here

I love the look of the Castlevania: MOF, Code of Princess, Luigi's Mansion 2 and of course DKC Returns 3D. For all those people who hated the motion controls of that game they will now be able to play it without them. I still think an enhanced 3D port of the N64 Rare game (along the same lines as OoT 3D) would of been better though.

I'm not a Monster Hunter fan but I have to say the way you could play it on co-op on Wii U with up to 3 additional players on 3DS is very cool.

I'm was kinda hoping E.X Troopers might of been announced for Europe, but no.
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if they dont announce F ZERO it wont be the end of the world, my GX arrived today, its totally amazing, no pop up, screen tearing or frame rate...

Gearbox, take note, my eyes are bleeding..
  • Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so tempted to pick up a 3DS for Luigis Mansion and Pokemon X/Y, now they have announced Donkey Kong Country returns it is pretty much a certainty.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wish they'd hurry up with 3DS Miiverse!!! (the wiiu version is just magnificent ... best innovation in videogaming ever imo!!!) :cool:
  • barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't have a chance to watch it yesterday but it was a good day for us 3DS owners. Donkey Country Returns should be good. I love the other DKC games but have never played Retuns because I didn't like the sound of using the motion controls, so it will be great to play it on the 3DS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Most of these look like rehashes to me. They are taking advantage of the 3DS selling relatively well and dumping all the good franchises there. Still waiting to see something truly original on this platform.