XF: UK vs US vs OZ | Series 2 | Live Show 2

jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Welcome one and all to The X Factor: UK vs US vs OZ!

Last week, we saw the shock triple elimination and departure of Marcus Canty, Audio Vixen and Sami Brookes, with Lakoda Rayne narrowly making it through to tonight’s show at the hands of the judges.

Tonight is Love and Romance night – which also ties into the fact that today is Mothers Day! Big shout out to any mums out their!

Fighting for your votes tonight are:

Kuda_Kunaka and the Boys

Craig Colton

Reece Mastin

Soppyfan and the Girls

Janet Devlin

Drew

Christina Parie

Noonan15 and the Over 25s

Mitchell Callaway

Stacy Francis

Pingu58011 and the Groups

Lakoda Rayne

The Risk

Yohinnchild and the Wildcards

Declan Skyes

Kitty Brucknell

Rachel Crow

Judges are you ready? If so we can begin!

Unfortunately we are without Tom and David. But Pingu, Steve and Kuda should be here. David and Tom's comments will come later

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I`m here, and the groups are ready!! :D
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am right here and so are Janet, Drew and Christina who are dressed up for tonight as well! :D
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see you judges
    Up first we go to Kuda’s Boys and an act who had a good response last week. He doesn’t want to be the one that gets away tonight! Please welcome Craig Colton!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvxvlIjPzkw
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm here and ready
    Forum Member
    Craig Colton

Craig, I really wanted to like you this week, but I just didn`t. I was bored to tears, and the song just didn`t seem to go anywhere. Again the vocals were good but I just don`t think you are progressing, as like last week it was a modern song which was very predictable. You are in trouble tonight I think!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craig, last week wasn't your best, but for tonight, I do give you credit for opening tonight's show. I appreciate the risk your mentor took despite the difficulty of the theme, but I'm afraid that this was not a good choice by your mentor and I have to agree that you could very well be in trouble tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW. No way that was a stunning vocal performancecould be called boring. You made the audience feel every note of that and im sure there's bound to be some tears in the audience if anybody has ever lost a loved one. You gave that song the meaning it was written with. What a performance.. and What a voice you have Craig!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Our second performance tonight is from the Over 25s and Tom! This man wants to be your everything... whatever that means. Sounds quite sinister actually... Anyway! Please welcome to the stage, Mitchell Callaway!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwWFduNdcDA
    Forum Member
    Mitchell Callaway

Mitchell, that was just enhancing. I just couldnt take my eyes off you and your voice. Your vocals were just incredible. Even though it was a little boring, your voice seemed to make up for that. It was certainly not as good as last week, but it was still good. When I first saw the overs category, I have to admit that I thought none of them were contenders, but you are definitely a contender!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are a country boy, and I get thatand love that about you. I didn't like the song choice though tonight, due to the fact that you sang a song by Keith Urban on your audition on the real show and you doing another Keith Urban song just makes it a bit predictable and shows no sign of versatility for me. So if you are here next week, I'd like to see you spice things up a bit. okay
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitchell, last week I said that you could be a darkhorse when you pulled out that big performance. However this week, I have to say that you have gone backwards, this was a good song choice despite the predictability but the way you had it arranged didn't exactly match and I was left feeling a little underwhelmed throughout. I hope you get your stride back next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now we go to Pingu and the Groups! These girls are barely breathing after last week’s appearance in the Final Showdown, will they avoid it tonight? It’s Lakoda Rayne!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCmsZUN4r_s
    Forum Member
    Lakoda Rayne

Girls, last week you were in the bottom, and I am so happy you were saved because I don`t really think you should have been there anyway, but there`s no point thinking about that, because you just proved you should be here. It was just beautiful, and your vocals and harmonies were amazing. It started off really slow, but then went into the wonderful powerful harmonies. You have to be saved, because you deserve to be here next week!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girls, I saved you last week because I believed that you had more to give. Tonight, it was definitely not Karaoke this time, it was a great choice and it suited your vocals very well. However I hope your mentor can continue to try new things with you because you could be a potential contender in this competition. I am very impressed with you girls, well done this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girls, I had my doubts as to why you were saved last week but for me that performance has put back the little trust I had in humanity. The genre of the song choice was just right for you and the vocals were impressive tonight. Well Done
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to the first of tonight’s Girls and their mentor Steve! She’s the Irish beauty you can’t help but adore – Janet Devlin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP5cJfVScGw
    Forum Member
    Janet Devlin

Janet, I really don`t know what to make of that. It didn`t seem to go anywhere, and just seemed to repeat itself, but your voice was good. It was nothing compared to last weeks performance, but I think you should be safe because of how amazing you were last week. I hope you survive because you have the potential to do so much more in this competition!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your mentor has done it again.. Gave you a well suiting voice to yours.It was very springy, the ukulele was amazing. If that voice was food,It'd cotton candy!..that's how sweet that was tonight.Good Job!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janet, this week, I wanted to try something new which was to give you something totally unexpected because predictability is where I wanna try to avoid doing as much as possible. I believe that you came out and you sang it with a lovely style and the audience were into that performance as well. I believe that you can still be a top contender. We'll keep on going for sure, Janet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Over to David’s Wildcards category (aka Team Quirky) and his Australian member of the team. He’s going to show his love in a brutal way ( ;) ). Please give a warm welcome to Declan Skyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEEEP8ZnMZA
    Forum Member
    Declan Skyes

Declan, as you know I didn`t enjoy your performance last week, but this week you were incredible. You were really nice to watch up there. At first I thought oh here we go again, but then it sped up and made a fantastic performance. It just shows that you can turn everything around. I have to say that you were near the bottom of my rankings last week, but you may be higher this week!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well...where did that come from?! Seriously, I was blown away by that performance! Your mentor is definitely not fooling around in this Series, but back to you, Declan. This was a massive improvement from last week and you stormed that song choice, fantastic performance this week, Declan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the emotion you put in that song Declan. Good job on that. I thoughtthe vocals were a little rougher than usual and I wasn't quite sure if it was perfectly in your range. but as I said,people love voices which really hit their hearts and I think that emotion and soft side you showed tonight will take you through to next week
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The second of Steve’s Girls now and the young American girl who’s voice charmed the nation for a few blissful weeks and we didn’t want her to leave – it’s Drew!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmV9r9rxwPM
    Forum Member
    Drew

Drew, again I am speechless. Everytime you get on that stage you deliver. You were just beautiful and your vocals made me want to just buy your album straight away. I don`t have much to say again, because you were just too good. You are probably the biggest competition for my groups!!