Potential Guest Performances for X Factor UK Live Shows

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
Forum Member
✭✭
Professor Green- finishes his UK tour on Fri 22 Nov- could perform on Sun 24 Nov

Union J- album out on 21 Oct- could perform on 13 or 20 Oct depending on single release

Ellie Goulding- tour finishes on 16 Oct- could perform on 20 Oct

Bruno Mars- in London on 8th & 9th Oct & 21st Nov- so could pre-record a performance

Katy Perry- new album Prism out in USA on 22 Oct- potentially out round same time in UK

Taylor Swift- finishes part 1 of Red tour on 21 Sept & restarts on 29 Nov- so could perform on 6, 13, 20, 27 Oct + 3, 10, 17 & 24 Nov

One Direction- finishes tour on 30 Oct 2013

Lady Gaga- new album ARTPOP out on 11 Nov- potentially performing at itunes festival in sept- perform on first live show on 7 Oct

Kylie- new album out later this year

James Arthur- debut album out later this year, last's year winner

Comments

• d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Will be interesting if Gaga appears, seeing Sharons reaction.

They've had a bit of a feud recently...
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leona will perform, she is releasing a Xmas album.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    I know it would never happen because XF seem to blank her, but I would love to see Diana Vickers back to perform! Her new album sounds incredible and the live shows would be there in time for a third single promo!
  • itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Celine Dion - album out on same weekend as Katy perry, promoting single 'Loved Me Back To Life'

JLS - one of their final ever performances....for now until they reunite again

Jessie J - should have album out by the end of the year and she's touring in October

will.I.am - may have another single off his album, touring in December

Justin Timberlake - album out beginning of September and performing at iTunes fest on sept 29, could stay around for first 1 or 2 weeks in UK and may do a prerecorded performance

Rihanna - it's Rihanna....she will obviously have an annual album to promote.

Mariah Carey - should have an album out by the end of the year she said ('The Art of Letting Go')

Miley Cyrus - should have an album out around by the end of the year too

Britney Spears - not sure yet but rumours suggest a possibly first single by the end of the year and album out early next year
  • tvmad999tvmad999 Posts: 1,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if JLS were saved until the final.

We'll probably have several former X Factor faces appearing as well, I think the most likely ones being...

Leona Lewis
    Olly Murs
    One Direction
    Little Mix
    James Arthur
    Jahmene Douglas
    Ella Henderson

Obviously depends if they have singles/albums out at around the time of the live shows, which most of them should.
  • Rui_PhillipsRui_Phillips Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gaga will definitely perform. Simon will pay her what ever price just to create some sort of controversy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicole Scherzinger- new album coming out
    Demi Lovato- New album out, third single later this year
    Eliza Doolittle- new album out later this year
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James Arther - Winner of last years series his album will be out October/November
    Ella Henderson - Is signed to SYCO and recording her album in New York and it's almost done
    One Direction - They have just released their new lead single the album will follow in November
    Olly Murs - Releases an album ever year
    JLS - Their greatest hits album is release in the live show season
    The Wanted - They are releasing an album later this year
    Union J - Album out in late October
    Lady Gaga - Simon loves having her on the show
    Nicole Scherzinger - Album out later this year
    Demi Lovato - Third single out later in the year
    Katy Perry - Is set to release new material
    Jessie J - She will be able to appear on the show now she is no longer a voice judge
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it would never happen because XF seem to blank her, but I would love to see Diana Vickers back to perform! Her new album sounds incredible and the live shows would be there in time for a third single promo!
    I agree. I think if she performed 'Mad At Me' it would be an absolute smash hit. Shame they seem to erase her existence.
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olly Murs - Releases an album ever year

Olly said in an interview that he isn't releasing a new album this year as he's too busy promoting in the US so he might not perform on x factor this year
  • tj hazukitj hazuki Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fifth Harmony? They need UK promo come October.

When is James first single?
  • SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    Will be interesting if Gaga appears, seeing Sharons reaction.

They've had a bit of a feud recently...

if you took out everyone that SO has insulted or had a fight with or generally been her obnoxious self to there wouldn't be anyone left to perform :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tj hazuki wrote: »
    Fifth Harmony? They need UK promo come October.

When is James first single?

Have FH signed a UK deal?
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    Have FH signed a UK deal?

Yup, their single will be released here later in the year :D
  • urt31urt31 Posts: 2,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon we might see Cher in that "legendary old female singer who doesn't sell much but does huge tours" slot we get most years. She has an album coming out and an expected tour.

A Cher week could be a laugh.

Oh and no doubt they'll wheel out Rihanna a couple of times for her annual performances/shitstorms.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    Leona will perform, she is releasing a Xmas album.

Oh course she will.

It's X Factor law:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    I agree. I think if she performed 'Mad At Me' it would be an absolute smash hit. Shame they seem to erase her existence.

OMG YES!! Mad At Me or Lightning Strikes would be fantastic!
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    urt31 wrote: »
    I reckon we might see Cher in that "legendary old female singer who doesn't sell much but does huge tours" slot we get most years. She has an album coming out and an expected tour.

Oh and no doubt they'll wheel out Rihanna a couple of times for her annual performances/shitstorms.

Her album's out September I think, I'm sure shed stay for a while to get the biggest selling single by a female of all time gig again
  • KnowAll27KnowAll27 Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katy Perry's bound to turn up.

I wonder if Alexandra will be on? She's releasing new music soon. I was worried she'd be the next one to be airbrushed out of the show's history seeing as she moved labels, but she's been included in the mash-up being used to promote the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought the"legendary old female singer who doesn't sell as much but does huge tours" was more of a Strictly thing? The last one I really remember on X Factor was Whitney back in series 6.

A Cher week would be worth tuning in for though! (As long as they kept it purely Cher week, and had her mentoring, instead of another 'Diva Week')
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member

That will be Celine Dion this year. She is releasing a new album in October. Would be great to see Celine back on X Factor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KnowAll27 wrote: »
    Katy Perry's bound to turn up.

I wonder if Alexandra will be on? She's releasing new music soon. I was worried she'd be the next one to be airbrushed out of the show's history seeing as she moved labels, but she's been included in the mash-up being used to promote the show.

I don't think they will write her out, they still see her as a success story, even after she left Simon's label they had her on guest judging, they used her in the advert for last year too and Simon even got her to record a version of Live and Let Die for the entrance music to X Factor USA last year, so he obviously doesn't hold anything against her asking to leave Syco.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PTkqImWU2w
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they will write her out, they still see her as a success story, even after she left Simon's label they had her on guest judging, they used her in the advert for last year too and Simon even got her to record a version of Live and Let Die for the entrance music to X Factor USA last year, so he obviously doesn't hold anything against her asking to leave Syco.

I didn't realise that was all after she'd moved labels. I'd thought maybe last year's advert came later but the other stuff was done while she was still onSimon's label.

I'm glad they still acknowledge her - she's definitely my favourite winner, and easily one of my favourite contestants of the last 9 (almost 10) years!
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Was this used consistently as the judges entered? I never realised :eek: It's fantastic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EddyEagal wrote: »
    Was this used consistently as the judges entered? I never realised :eek: It's fantastic.

I don't think so, I don't watch it but I think it was only during one week to go with the theme.