The Big Reunion - ITV2 next Thursday

Comments

• Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember when The Honeyz first came out and there was much speculation about whether or not Hevanli was a transexual. I guess the fact she now has children ends that rumour.

I loved her little dig at Naima not actually singing in the group lol
  • vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like Naima was the central cause of issues within the group.
  • KymberlyKymberly Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ed Sizzers wrote: »
    She's a bit odd. And doesn't sound remotely sincere.

I thought that aswell - that whole reunion in the hotel, it did look like when she was comforting the other member Celena - that she kept looking off to camera to someone. Didn't seem that genuine at all.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    the fake 'shock' about the Arena tour at the end was a joke, all acts will have been asked to sign up for an arena tour and contracts would have been signed.
  • aquaplexaquaplex Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Kymberly wrote: »
    I thought that aswell - that whole reunion in the hotel, it did look like when she was comforting the other member Celena - that she kept looking off to camera to someone. Didn't seem that genuine at all.

As I said on popjustice, she talks like a botoxed patronising five year old with all the sincerity of a brick through the window.
  • lulu25lulu25 Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aquaplex wrote: »
    As I said on popjustice, she talks like a botoxed patronising five year old with all the sincerity of a brick through the window.

Hahahahaha!!!! :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love B*witched. I hate how this show is all about Atomic Kitten and 5ive though.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    How awkward for Maryam to just sit there while Heavenli and Celena aired their differences. And I don't believe for one minute that Heavenli meant anything that she said...
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu25 wrote: »
    Heavenli really annoys me! Can't put my finger on why!

has she had botox or some other work done?
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Lee and Lindsey meeting will be interesting. They both seem really nice people.
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i just wikipediaed the honeyz and they reunited in 2005-2006 with Heavenli, but they just said they hadnt had any contact for 12 years!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's funny how the act I was the least interested in reforming provided the most interesting show yet - the Honeyz of course! Picking up on what others have said Heavenli is so insincere and fake its ridiculous. And I think Celena knows all too well by the looks she was giving Heavenli after she apologised and said she'd make it up to her. As for the third one she seems like she could be a bit of a shit stirrer! I'm intrigued to see how things pan out....
  • DizzleDizzle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My god the lead singer from the Honeyz looks exactly like Serena Williams.
  • MarkG6RMarkG6R Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    They have added Dublin and Belfast to The Big Reunion Tour. Tickets on sale next Thursday, apparently.

https://www.facebook.com/aikenpromotions
    Due to the extraordinary fan response to ITV2's hit show ‘The Big Reunion’ and tickets for the hotly anticipated Hammersmith Apollo show selling out almost immediately, all six acts from the show will be hitting the road this May to wow audiences in arenas all over the UK & Ireland.

The tour will Feature

5IVE, ATOMIC KITTEN, B*WITCHED, LIBERTY X, 911, HONEYZ
    Live at The O2 Dublin 16th May 2013 & The Odyssey Arena Belfast, 17th May 2013.

Tickets for the Big Reunion Tour in Dublin & Belfast go on sale next Thursday 21st February at 9am from Ticketmaster Ireland & all usual outlets.
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have the arena tickets gone on sale yet? Does anyone know they're selling well? Tonights show actually reminded me how big B Witched were back in the day!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have the arena tickets gone on sale yet? Does anyone know they're selling well? Tonights show actually reminded me how big B Witched were back in the day!

on pre sale at the moment, officially on sale tomorrow
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tried to get some today but was only being given ones for the back of the Echo arena. will try again in the morning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of these lot the Honeyz are the only ones I can imagine making a comeback and it not being a cringe fest.
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really enjoyed B*Witched's segments! I never realised Sinead & Edele were that close, that was interesting.

The Honeyz kind of bored me to be honest.... :o
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think pre-sale is going very well according to Scott from 5ive, He apparently is worried about him not getting tickets for friends and family at the o2 gig.

https://twitter.com/Scottlarock5/status/301674585206702080
    https://twitter.com/Scottlarock5/status/301674878820564992
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why was Naima banned? The Honeyz are left with a bunch of munters (well not very pretty anyway). Naima always was the sexy one! How come it says banned and Celena said she didn't want to re join?

Was Mariamma talking about Naima sitting on her boyfriends lap? She didn't mention a name. I'm confused.

It was really funny when Celena was talking about the future of the group in the hotel. For crying out loud girl, it's only a few gigs and then it's back to your day job love! I think the Honeyz are probably the least popular group in the lineup.

Heavenli is mean saying Naima can't sing. She brought all the sex appeal. If it wasn't for Naima, I doubt they would have had any success at all. I mean when Lou left Eternal, the group just didn't do that well as the hottie had gone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know what the background music is at about 28:41 just after Rihanna's Stay? I lovve the song, but have no idea what it is!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimi123456 wrote: »

Heavenli is mean saying Naima can't sing. She brought all the sex appeal. If it wasn't for Naima, I doubt they would have had any success at all. I mean when Lou left Eternal, the group just didn't do that well as the hottie had gone.

LOL as if! Firstly, 200,000 odd people didn't buy thier album to look at Naima in the sleeve.

And Eternal had 8 top 10's and a no.1 without Louise and were around for 6 years after she left.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vkmax wrote: »
    LOL as if! Firstly, 200,000 odd people didn't buy thier album to look at Naima in the sleeve.

LOL. Have you done a survey?

Anyway, I'm sad Naima is not back. Boohoo!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I certainly did :)

Few tidbits from a 2009 interview from Celena
    Do you still see the girls these days?
    "I don't talk to Heavenli but I'm still very close to Naima because we both have young children now. I see Mariama a lot as we still do gigs together. So yeah, I see a couple of them!"

What's the chances of a Honeyz reunion then?
    "Zero. I love music and love to sing so we still do Honeyz gigs, but we do them with Mariama and my sister Candace. It's a much more relaxed atmosphere as the three of us are all actually wanting to be there. I've been doing a lot of songwriting too and some acting work. Last year I did the 'Chicago and Beyond' tour so my heart is still very much in the industry."