Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Have you seen his show? I have seen some of his latest series and there is no evidence that they are characters, they are just there. Perhaps they should be removed from the show as it is controversial for some, has caused unnecessary friction with their mother and the children are not needed. Such shows are a strange concept too, but there is a market for fly-on-the-wall shows in the UK, the viewing figures prove it.

I agree with pretty much most of what you were saying, but to highlight the above. I think technically if they are on camera there has legally been an agreement for them to be included and a lot of the show is outings with them, so i assume they are scripted as part of all the plans. As to whether it has affected them, to what extent, and if it's true at all - all speculation i guess other than what the actual parents have said.

I hope the new baby is kept off TV, and I don't really agree with any kids (beyond KP and PA) on reality TV as trust me, it can affect them very very very badly. So yes i hope she does stick to her word and he has a happy life away from all this rubbish. She is getting too old now for all this, she does say a lot of silly things (and she's not the only one - Katona, Andre, Various Spice Girls) and IMO a lot of them should give it up and enjoy the cash, lifestyle and children.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    True. His mates can google her name and see what comes up and 90% of it is NOT pretty reading or looking.

What's more likely, a five year old who knows his school mate is on TV being allowed to stay up and watch ITV2, or him being allowed unsupervised onto google and him somehow psychically typing in the words katie price and dane bowers video.

You do say some ridiculous OTT things
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Stupid Girl! Why on earth was she travelling around near her due date. I have travelled to Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Mexico, USA etc and never been in a Situation where I could find not one single Person who spoke English. I think Katie will milk this for all it is worth! Drama pure. Half of the Story I do not believe. I am glad of course that she was delivered a lovely son and everything, went OK in the end. I thought women were not supposed to fly six weeks before the birth of their babies??? I know her Baby was premature but I believe only one month? Ridiculous.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's more likely, a five year old who knows his school mate is on TV being allowed to stay up and watch ITV2, or him being allowed unsupervised onto google and him somehow psychically typing in the words katie price and dane bowers video.

Or passing the newsagents on a family walk

edit: - 'Look there's Junior's mum....Oh..."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Really?? :confused:

Is Harvey not her child then??

He was in her reality shows just as much as J & P are in Pete's.

She gave up using him other than in a documentary raising awareness of the condition?
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As if the kids will have to google KP themselves. They will hear it from the older kids. Or the parents. Before long Junior is going to be shamed every time he hears the word Vodka, & you think his problems will come from decorating cupcakes on a cheesy show? :D:D:D
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with pretty much most of what you were saying, but to highlight the above. I think technically if they are on camera there has legally been an agreement for them to be included and a lot of the show is outings with them, so i assume they are scripted as part of all the plans. As to whether it has affected them, to what extent, and if it's true at all - all speculation i guess other than what the actual parents have said.

I hope the new baby is kept off TV, and I don't really agree with any kids (beyond KP and PA) on reality TV as trust me, it can affect them very very very badly. So yes i hope she does stick to her word and he has a happy life away from all this rubbish. She is getting too old now for all this, she does say a lot of silly things (and she's not the only one - Katona, Andre, Various Spice Girls) and IMO a lot of them should give it up and enjoy the cash, lifestyle and children.

Truly, if she was concerned the filming was affecting their well being she could call a halt to it.

It doesn't matter if its when they are with their dad - if something is going on that is against the well being of the children to make it stop would be the number one priority and easy peasy.

What a Court says trumps what a TV company wants.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    She gave up using him other than in a documentary raising awareness of the condition?

That's not true!

Harvey was in her last reality shows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares! Shes just a attention seeker.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

He is 8 years old and already has an ipad, You would be surprised how adept children are on computers, particularly boys, and it is perfectly feasible to be able to type in a name at that age, i.e. mother's or father's. Unfortunately, the google contents will be there for ever and it isn't just the video, there is so much stuff.
    However, this is a problem that will probably first arise in secondary school. The reality show will be long forgotten by then and anyway gives little cause for embarrassment in comparison.
    I do not think that children aged 8 would be allowed to stay up until 10 pm on a school night to watch a reality show. I also doubt if there is any real bullying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    He is 8 years old and already has an ipad, You would be surprised how adept children are on computers, particularly boys, and it is perfectly feasible to be able to type in a name. Unfortunately, the google contents will be there for ever and it isn't just the video, there is so much stuff.
    However, this is a problem that will probably first arise in secondary school. The reality show will be long forgotten by then and anyway gives little cause for embarrassment in comparison.
    I do not think that children aged 8 would be allowed to stay up until 10 pm on a school night to watch a reality show. I also doubt if there is any bullying.

It's shown even in the afternoons sometimes Liz, and i think has been earlier than 10 at times. But i don't dispute that everything from both sides won't cause them problems in years to come and as i said, i don't agree with kids in these shows and hope she sticks to her word from now - and ideally Andre would follow too - but i can't see that happening as it's obvious the next angle for his series will be "family man".

I don't know what can be done legally or not if they are both parental guardians. I do know that there are a lot of restrictions on hours they can appear and the working conditions but there has been a lot of cases of kids having problems and I gather the government is looking into it.
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If one parental guardian had issues with what the other parental guardian was doing, and felt it was actually harming the children then there are ways to make it stop. Custody arrangements aren't set in stone and the welfare and emotional well being of the child is always the priority.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GODDESS wrote: »
    Can't stand the woman but at the end of the day a baby is a blessing.

There is something not right about this story. I don't believe that she was only 32 weeks pregnant. I think the baby was probably born nearer it's due date and probably at a heavier weight. Many posters on here predicted that she would make up some premature birth drama to hide the fact of the baby's true paternity and to keep up intrest in her flagging career.

All that private pregnancy bo$£&?ks was laughable. She just wanted to keep the bump hidden for an exclusive with the Sun. A preganant body is beautiful but posing in stockings, pouting,legs akimbo is just downright tacky. Put it away love, we've seen it all before!

Feel sorry for this poor little mite , Saddled with a stupid name and an abomination of a mother.

Will anyone buy the sun to read about her near fatal delivery (her words)? I would not waste a penny on her. Its all very well to read about her on here but buy the sun no way.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Junior is eight and yes he will read about his mother , kids of that age are computer savvy, I pad and iphone savvy. I expect parents talk about her too.
    Poor junior and princess, what does the future hold for them?
  • mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    congratulations Katie, and congratulations to every other mum that's had a baby too. Just trying to keep the balance...:o:)
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

Link to where I mentioned Dane Bowers or the hilarious sex video she released please ? Honestly , you need to stop watching that.;)
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    As if the kids will have to google KP themselves. They will hear it from the older kids. Or the parents. Before long Junior is going to be shamed every time he hears the word Vodka, & you think his problems will come from decorating cupcakes on a cheesy show? :D:D:D
    There are some VERY dodgy cupcake decorations out there mutts.:(
    They'll be traumatised I tell ya !
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Or passing the newsagents on a family walk

edit: - 'Look there's Junior's mum....Oh..."

In the supermarket ? Mummy with her pregnant belly hanging out and wearing just knickers,pushed up top and white stockings. Tasteful as ever.
    Still,the cheque has cleared and THAT is the main thing eh ?
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doubt she cared Janna - she took 5 mil up front.

And she didnt need her kids to make it.

;)

Which was why it tanked and left her reduced to whoring the 'birth drama' of her latest sprog in order to get media attention.
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't a 5lb 2oz baby pretty big for 7 months pregnant? That's only like 6 oz below the low end of a full-term birth weight. One of my friends had a baby 12 weeks early and it weighed 3 lb. It seems a lot for a baby to increase its size by over 70% in 4 weeks...

I've never been pregnant BTW so I don't know this stuff.
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    Will anyone buy the sun to read about her near fatal delivery (her words)? I would not waste a penny on her. Its all very well to read about her on here but buy the sun no way.
    NO ! Hence the threads Fred, to keep up with the latest .
    I wouldn't give them one penny.
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    Which was why it tanked and left her reduced to whoring the 'birth drama' of her latest sprog in order to get media attention.

KER-CHING !...all the way to the bank.

That legal team she keeps on standby aren't Legal Aid y'know.;)
    Forum Member
    Poor baby. Cashed in on before he was even born.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    In the supermarket ? Mummy with her pregnant belly hanging out and wearing just knickers,pushed up top and white stockings. Tasteful as ever.
    Still,the cheque has cleared and THAT is the main thing eh ?

I've gotta be honest .. for a former glamour model i found it quite tasteful and the make up hair and lighting were really good.

I think most women would look at those and think well done for having the guts.

Actually found it much more tasteful than the Myleene Klass/Channelle Hayes who both went totally naked in a covering self standard pose which I can understand is natural but just doesn't make an very interesting picture.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squatch wrote: »
    Isn't a 5lb 2oz baby pretty big for 7 months pregnant? That's only like 6 oz below the low end of a full-term birth weight. One of my friends had a baby 12 weeks early and it weighed 3 lb. It seems a lot for a baby to increase its size by over 70% in 4 weeks...

I've never been pregnant BTW so I don't know this stuff.

Ive already given a link previously, but if you google some of the chat rooms for mums, you will see that babies born at 5lb/32 weeks are not unique and others babies have been born the same as Jett.

This discussion has been closed.