New shooting game required

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
Forum Member
I like other game types, such as adventure and some open worlds, but I do enjoy a good FPS.

I want a new shooting game for PS3, but not much around.

I am currently still playing Killzone 3, did not take to Resistance 3 multiplayer at all, too fast to be tactical.

So I want the following.

Decent campaign.
Full Move support.
A tactical multiplayer would be nice.
Something I can enjoy for a while.

I am no good at fast multiplayers, but fine when tactics come into it.

I am too slow at DS3 aiming to play MP without Move.

So what is out there or will I be stuck on Helghan until PS4?

Comments

• gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a slower pace would be Battlefield 3, but it doesnt support move.

I think you'll be pretty limited with the move side of things.
    I googled and found this page, so maybe have a look through these and read more in-depth write ups on them. http://www.squidoo.com/ps3-move-shooting-games

Incidentally I tried Killzone 3 multiplayer the other night with Move and struggled big time. I can see when you get used to it how you would dominate but while I wasnt used to it I really struggled.

I doubt you'll go the BF3 route but if you do then check out the various versions available. You can get the standard one for about £20 or so now, but there is a premium version out now, which includes all current and future DLC (2 more packs to come)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    a slower pace would be Battlefield 3, but it doesnt support move.

I think you'll be pretty limited with the move side of things.
    I googled and found this page, so maybe have a look through these and read more in-depth write ups on them. http://www.squidoo.com/ps3-move-shooting-games

Incidentally I tried Killzone 3 multiplayer the other night with Move and struggled big time. I can see when you get used to it how you would dominate but while I wasnt used to it I really struggled.

I doubt you'll go the BF3 route but if you do then check out the various versions available. You can get the standard one for about £20 or so now, but there is a premium version out now, which includes all current and future DLC (2 more packs to come)

I have had some good killstreaks, 30 on one map 36 on another, I find it a LOT easier
    Forum Member
    Hmm Counterstrike Go looks interesting

From that list I can see I have the 2 best

I think some of the other companies should support it
  • paulbrockpaulbrock Posts: 16,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dust 514?not played it, but it's big brother is epic...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Dust is worth a try, it doesn't have a single player mode but it's not going to cost you anything.
  • Mark AMark A Posts: 7,687
    Forum Member
    Borderlands 2?

Regards

Mark
  • monkeydave68monkeydave68 Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    black ops 2 in two weeks

and there is rainbow six patriots soon too
  • Duncan_StylesDuncan_Styles Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Really looking forward to Rainbow Six Patriots. I havent enjoyed a co-op game since the last Rainbow 6 Vegas game. Working with your pals to in a tactical way to work your way through those Terrorist Hunts was brilliant.
    Forum Member
    black ops 2 in two weeks

and there is rainbow six patriots soon too

Will it support Move though?

Unless you have played a FPS with it you would not understand.

MW players are usually wiped out in KZ, they rush and keep jumping up and down.
  • monkeydave68monkeydave68 Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will it support Move though?

Unless you have played a FPS with it you would not understand.

MW players are usually wiped out in KZ, they rush and keep jumping up and down.

why would i want move on black ops2, id go paintballing outside if i wanted it
    Forum Member
    why would i want move on black ops2, id go paintballing outside if i wanted it

Because pads are poor for FPS, Move is so much better than DS3 for FPS that they had to add some auto lock to DS3 so they could compete.

Unless you have tried Move properly with FPS you would not realise how fun and how good it is.
    Forum Member
    Not really interested in COD, prefer tactics, I wipe out enough COD players when they try the Killzone 3 multiplayer Beta.

They rush & die, they jump when you shoot them. I hear them complain about being owned. The rushing put me off R3 MP.

I think I will try Dust514 and CS:GO but will probably be KZ3 MP until KZ4.