Comparison gaming app

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
Forum Member
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I just wanted to ask something

I'm in my last year of University and doing my final year project and I am making a app on android and maybe iPhone. It will be a comparison app where you can search games and find the cheapest from a bunch of stores.

What I wanted to ask was for everyone's opinion on this and wether it is a good idea and what i should add etc. and also from a gamers point of view.

Comments

• deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I just wanted to ask something

I'm in my last year of University and doing my final year project and I am making a app on android and maybe iPhone. It will be a comparison app where you can search games and find the cheapest from a bunch of stores.

What I wanted to ask was for everyone's opinion on this and wether it is a good idea and what i should add etc. and also from a gamers point of view.

....not being funny or anything but on iPhone (not sure about android), there are loads of these apps on the App Store already.

There are apps which show you which apps are free, which ones have gone down in price, which ones are on a special price for any given week, etc and stuff like that...!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    No I'm not talking about apps, I meant games like skyrim, call of duty etc on ps3, Xbox and stuff like that