Jade Ellis won't be attending the X Factor Final.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a442648/x-factor-jade-ellis-wont-attend-final-ticket-system-is-a-joke.html

Producers won't give her family tickets and she refuses to leave her daughter for 3 days.

Comments

• xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,187
    Forum Member
    Why wont they give her family some tickets? tight arses.
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    It's only 2/3 days, who was looking after her child when she was doing X Factor for a month+? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is Jade Ellis?
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,187
    Forum Member
    xeo wrote: »
    It's only 2/3 days, who was looking after her child when she was doing X Factor for a month+? :confused:

Jade's girlfriend I think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's only 3 days.. gosh.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,754
    Forum Member
    Bex. wrote: »
    it's only 3 days.. gosh.

It would only be about 3 tickets too, considering there are 10,000 seats and they're being given out for free on Applause Stores it seems ridiculous that the show wont give her any.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    Probably a good idea to cut her association from this show as soon as possible. All the live show finalists usually take to the stage for some sort of group number but it hardly seems worth it to drop everything and come running back for it.
  • Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's ridiculous that the X factor can't give her a couple of seats for her daughter and a guardian to sit on!
  • BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is she not doing the tour either then?
  • RevenReven Posts: 2,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's pretty mean of them not to give her a few tickets but she's only going to look bad by not going. I remember getting the impression she had a stubborn/defiant streak to her when she was on the show and this is re-inforcing that impression.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bluestone wrote: »
    So is she not doing the tour either then?

She weren't doing the tour anyway. She was voted out to early.
  • BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She weren't doing the tour anyway. She was voted out to early.

Oh. That is actually such a shame.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The x factor still have a few days to realise they need jade and offer her some tickets- im hoping they will, she was amazing this year, one of my favourites and should have stayed over Union J.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,971
    Forum Member
    I'm a bit confused here. Surely her daughter and partner could spend the 3 days in Manchester with her just not go to the final. Wouldn't she be working with rehearsing and such like most of the time anyway so it's not like they'd be togeteher then anyway :confused: She could be with them when not though.

Presumably it's the same for everyone attending, ticket to the final wise :confused:
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,754
    Forum Member
    delete.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xeo wrote: »

Both she and Melanie lived in/around London and went home/spent a lot of time at home rather than at the hotel.

Plus, friends and family have tickets to the live shows
  • Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why did she even go on the show...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Bex. wrote: »
    it's only 3 days.. gosh.

3 days away from a child is alot.

Take it u havent got kids then:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Reven wrote: »
    It's pretty mean of them not to give her a few tickets but she's only going to look bad by not going. I remember getting the impression she had a stubborn/defiant streak to her when she was on the show and this is re-inforcing that impression.

beause she's black innit!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilEmzi wrote: »
    3 days away from a child is alot.

Take it u havent got kids then:rolleyes:

Maybe she can rename her child 'KiKi' and re-try again next year. Surely she'd win.
  • Gordon ClownGordon Clown Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would Jade want to be associated with this pile of shit of a show anymore?
  • sav666sav666 Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would Jade want to be associated with this pile of shit of a show anymore?

I laugh at comments like this cause we all watch "the pile of shit"

Well I only watch prog's I enjoy anyhow :)
  • daniellejaynedaniellejayne Posts: 2,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt many people will even realise she's not there.
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if she had a career in music how would she manage- take the baby to every concert she goes to around the world? if she cant be both a mother and a singer why did she persue this as a career
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JamesC81 wrote: »
    if she had a career in music how would she manage- take the baby to every concert she goes to around the world? if she cant be both a mother and a singer why did she persue this as a career

This. I think she's just trying to make an arguement over something that's not there expecting the producers to bend over backwards for her. She doesn't realise she's been invited back as a guest with the others to make a 1 minute appearance.