Come Dine With Me 2012 (Part 2)

Comments

• Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy, the red head looks a lot like the Lucy that was on Gok Wan's Miss naked beauty from around three years back.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really not enjoying the omnibus ones on Saturdays of Down Under at all! Don't really know why, it's just not sitting right with me!

I wish they would put on some of the really early ones, when it was all about the food and the ambience! I loved it then!
  • theidtheid Posts: 6,045
    Forum Member
    DaisyBill wrote: »
    I still watch it,the trouble is there seems to be different episodes allover the place! I never know which episodes people are discussing now. It just makes it hard to join in with this thread.

This week's mob don't know much about food, which is often the case (but they all seem to think they're the bees knees).
    Yesterday's hostess used TWO packet sauces, today's host forgot to put his white chocolate in his white chocolate cheesecake and one of the guests (a nurse!) hates everything but meat, potatoes and chocolate. I've got high hopes for the lady with the dyed red (I mean red, not ginger) hair, though.

As usual, it's David Lamb's commentary which makes the programme.
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Is it my imagination or is the girl on the trail for kookyville a former CDWM'er - the sausage girl I'm thinking??
  • OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This weeks lot look lovely. NOT.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ocado wrote: »

I gave it a few minutes and then switched over, sorry Daisy the channel 4 one at 5 pm
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    Ocado wrote: »

:eek: The parents of that- Tommy, is it? really failed him when it comes to table behaviour. Really embarassing; like watching an attention-seeking 5 year-old at a birthday party. :(

He seems very unapologetic about his lack of manners but he won't be laughing when he's still single in 20 years' time. How can he honestly think he's respectable company in anyone's home? :confused:
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    :eek: The parents of that- Tommy, is it? really failed him when it comes to table behaviour. Really embarassing; like watching an attention-seeking 5 year-old at a birthday party. :(

He seems very unapologetic about his lack of manners but he won't be laughing when he's still single in 20 years' time. How can he honestly think he's respectable company in anyone's home? :confused:

He spat food onto the girls plate and she still ate it :eek:

He really needs to grow up :mad:
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If I'd been one of the hosts later that week, I'd simply have refused to have him in my house. It then becomes the programme makers' problem, not mine.

20 years' time? I doubt whether he has that long in him.
  • OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Size is the only thing I have in common with him, but my manners aren't as bad as his. OK, I do the odd burp whilst eating who doesn't? But he is something else.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    If I'd been one of the hosts later that week, I'd simply have refused to have him in my house. It then becomes the programme makers' problem, not mine.

20 years' time? I doubt whether he has that long in him.
    :D:D You're not wrong!! Obnoxious prick but most of them seem weird this week, think it's just he is the worst
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know him and he is a pain in the arse, he thinks he is gods gift...... in 20 years time he will be nearly 80!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    I know him and he is a pain in the arse, he thinks he is gods gift...... in 20 years time he will be nearly 80!

I thought he said he was 58 but wasn't paying proper attention, thanks for that confirmation
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bullman wrote: »
    I thought he said he was 58 but wasn't paying proper attention, thanks for that confirmation

Yes, he is about 58 but still thinks he is an an 18 year old whizz on the dancefloor.
  • AdamDowdsAdamDowds Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like that Aisha though, she's quite pretty. Richard seems nice as well.

Not watched Come Dine With Me in ages, we had it on yesterday when I wanted to watch The Chase - but it looks like a semi-interesting week.
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member

:eek::eek::eek: I thought he was joking....was he SERIOUS?
  • larlaruklarlaruk Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    I sent an application in yesterday and now they have phoned me for a phone interview, was a bundle of nerves, wait and see if they phone me back now...
  • skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Im sure I have seen that Kim one on TV before?? Anyone else?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek: I thought he was joking....was he SERIOUS?

Of course he was serious, how old did you think he was, 22?
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    Of course he was serious, how old did you think he was, 22?

I would never have said he was 58, maybe late 40's
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    I would never have said he was 58, maybe late 40's

He was a really good dancer in the 60's and 70's, he used to go in for all the competitions in the clubs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    larlaruk wrote: »
    I sent an application in yesterday and now they have phoned me for a phone interview, was a bundle of nerves, wait and see if they phone me back now...

Good luck, may I ask what type of contestant you will be?
    Are you going on because you like to cook good food,the food doesn't matter as long as you have great entertainment on your night? Or are you one of those "I speak my mind and tell it like it is" (but can't take it back)
  • larlaruklarlaruk Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    Good luck, may I ask what type of contestant you will be?
    Are you going on because you like to cook good food,the food doesn't matter as long as you have great entertainment on your night? Or are you one of those "I speak my mind and tell it like it is" (but can't take it back)

if I do it then it will be to have fun, I can cook, (well I like wot I cook) love a bit of entertainment and can tell it as it is when I want to, Not going in it to win it, just for the fun of it,:)
  • Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if I do it then it will be to have fun, I can cook, (well I like wot I cook) love a bit of entertainment and can tell it as it is when I want to, Not going in it to win it, just for the fun of it,:)
    When you say fun and entertainment, do you mean the Big Brother/Wife Swap/TOWIE type?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks and best of luck and hope you are yourself if you get on CDWM. Do let us know if you do get on the show and just hope Dave Lamb isn't too cruel with you