Is Sam Cam Pregnant?

Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is Sam Cam with child again? I can see her belly button sticking out!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/10/article-2496940-1952F1C100000578-301_470x710.jpg

Comments

• zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mm... She might be. Then again, not all women have bellies that are flat.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Dave is definitely punching above his weight with her. IIRC her family is even richer than his so it's not like it's a money thing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1259654/David-Camerons-wife-Samanthas-risqu-fashion-shoot.html
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she is we will never hear the end of it. The media's obsession with pregnant women is so sinister I don't have the words for it. I do like Sam though. She's a breath of fresh air in the class department after all those years of Cherie Blair.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could just be the cut of the dress material. She's had four children so her stomach may not be super-flat anyway.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Mm... She might be. Then again, not all women have bellies that are flat.
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Could just be the cut of the dress material. She's had four children so her stomach may not be super-flat anyway.

I don't have a flat stomach myself but it was the sticking out belly button that made me wonder.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is normally super slim, after giving birth to Florence she was papped wearing a bikini and her stomach was Non existent.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a flat stomach myself but it was the sticking out belly button that made me wonder.

Well, I didn't exactly mean totally flat, just roughly in shape as far as the belly goes.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    If she is we will never hear the end of it. The media's obsession with pregnant women is so sinister I don't have the words for it. I do like Sam though. She's a breath of fresh air in the class department after all those years of Cherie Blair.

That's hardly difficult though...
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well let's be honest, she doesn't exactly have much else to do with her time.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    That's hardly difficult though...

Oh I know, but all the same... :)