Alex Reid - prize plum

Comments

• Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Looks like it's ok to mention PA in this thread now folks, since nobody complained about post #68.

Do you know why the other PA thread has been locked? :confused:
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Do you know why the other PA thread has been locked? :confused:

I haven't even noticed that Nicola, I've been out all day so must have missed something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a look & it looks like it was derailed when someone pointed out that there was nothing to hate PA for, he doesn't eat babies, he loves his kids, pays his taxes etc. which was twisted to "Why does he deserve a fan club for being normal????!!!!" But I can't see anything that deserves a padlock on there tbh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    If you're referring to my post then I think you can see it's a general observation and not aimed at anyone so not sure what your point is

No Blondie I'm not referring to your post.
    Forum Member
    I haven't even noticed that Nicola, I've been out all day so must have missed something.

Im not on here during the day Mutts so don't know what's been happening...I've just come on now and noticed that it is locked.

I've read through all the posts from today and can't see why it has been locked, unless some posts have been removed. :confused: It's pretty annoying when the mods don't give an explanation.

Anyway, I better get back on topic before I get told off...
    It most likely was an accident but he still was an idiot for not checking the labels.:rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Blondie I'm not referring to your post.

Strange as I was the only person who mentioned getting back on subject after post 68 - oh well
    Forum Member
    Just had a look & it looks like it was derailed when someone pointed out that there was nothing to hate PA for, he doesn't eat babies, he loves his kids, pays his taxes etc. which was twisted to "Why does he deserve a fan club for being normal????!!!!" But I can't see anything that deserves a padlock on there tbh.

And the other thread is okay.:confused::confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And the other thread is okay.:confused::confused::confused:

Could you please ask the mods as I don't want this thread padlocked?
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Agree. My friend is a single mum with a 7 year old daughter with Downs and a teenage daughter. Her life is bloody hard, even with help, and I don't begrudge her or any other parent of a special needs child any help they can get.

As a working parent, I've paid for childcare as have millions of others. If I was loaded, I'd have had a live in nanny, can't see a problem with it myself

I don't think anyone with a heart would begrudge anybody any help, whether it be financial or just to offer some practical support.
    Downs children are generally happy go lucky so I'm sure your friend gets lots of joy from her daughter but I also appreciate how hard her life must be, so much respect to her.
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :confused: Why does it matter to you that someone admires KP's relationship with and approach to Harvey's disabilities? How does it affect you? It doesn't, that's how. And who's saying she's typical? Who's saying she's better than anyone else? No one, that's who.

I dislike plenty about KP but I see no reason to begrudge her the wealth (that she earned) that allows her to take care of her son so his needs are best met. And he seems like a happy contented boy from everything I've seen of him so his needs plainly are being met. Surely that's all that matters?

Also from the RTV progs I've seen Harvey in, when he does have a tantrum or is being more temperamental than normal, it does seem to be KP who is best at coping & calming him down so I think proves that no matter how much help she has for Harvey, she doesn't just bundle him on to the paid help.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    As a special needs FC for many years, I never had help or cash. I have brought three of the little blighter's up :D lol all my little ownsome. How on earth did I manage it,lawdsy lawdsy. :( without the cash from OK shoots or writing numerous mind numbing books. suitable for wiping your anus on only.

I think when people talk about Harvey being exploited, they are referring to the amount of times the child was hawked out to OK mag, even though he fears lights etc and had to spend all day posing. How unfair was that to the poor kid.

As for leaving Alex over his perversions, from what we heard from her she was a full partner in them and admitted inserting a vodka bottle in him. She has admitted having whips, dildos etc as part of her sex stash. She never loved him and allowed him into her house and around her kids without properly getting to know him.

It was salute, shag and heres your new daddy kids.all in an eye blink. Irresponsible and selfish. loathsome woman.

Now Alex himself is an eejit and opportunist, who craves fame. If he had brains he would be dangerous. He has obvious warped sexual urges and shoite taste in women.

Surely medicines should be in a locked, clearly labelled container, even in the fridge.
    It was probably accidental but pwicey will milk it for the next one of her tawdry, onesided tomes of gobshoitery, that masquerade as books.
    Available soon in your local charity shop.
    Agree with all. What was that about KP sticking pins in AR's balls as well? Using him as a voodoo doll, no wonder he's cursed.:D
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :confused: Why does it matter to you that someone admires KP's relationship with and approach to Harvey's disabilities? How does it affect you? It doesn't, that's how. And who's saying she's typical? Who's saying she's better than anyone else? No one, that's who.
    I dislike plenty about KP but I see no reason to begrudge her the wealth (that she earned) that allows her to take care of her son so his needs are best met. And he seems like a happy contented boy from everything I've seen of him so his needs plainly are being met. Surely that's all that matters?
    No. I was addressing the 'massive respect for her' remark. If it's stated PA is a good dad, then all we get is 'that's what he's supposed to be, he doesn't deserve a fan club over it'. By the same token KP is looking after her own son. And she gets loads of help and loads of time off. Pointing that out is not begrudging her of that help.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not on here during the day Mutts so don't know what's been happening...I've just come on now and noticed that it is locked.

I've read through all the posts from today and can't see why it has been locked, unless some posts have been removed. :confused: It's pretty annoying when the mods don't give an explanation.

Anyway, I better get back on topic before I get told off...
    It most likely was an accident but he still was an idiot for not checking the labels.:rolleyes:

Shame that, it's the first positive PA thread I've ever seen on here.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree. My friend is a single mum with a 7 year old daughter with Downs and a teenage daughter. Her life is bloody hard, even with help, and I don't begrudge her or any other parent of a special needs child any help they can get.

As a working parent, I've paid for childcare as have millions of others. If I was loaded, I'd have had a live in nanny, can't see a problem with it myself

Both my children went to nursery so I could return to work ... Otherwise I couldn't of returned to work..
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think anyone with a heart would begrudge anybody any help, whether it be financial or just to offer some practical support.
    Downs children are generally happy go lucky so I'm sure your friend gets lots of joy from her daughter but I also appreciate how hard her life must be, so much respect to her.

Also from the RTV progs I've seen Harvey in, when he does have a tantrum or is being more temperamental than normal, it does seem to be KP who is best at coping & calming him down so I think proves that no matter how much help she has for Harvey, she doesn't just bundle him on to the paid help.

I have read a story where a paid nanny does a lot of the work including seeing to H when he has a tantrum, in the interview it seems a lot of the family deal with him also when KP is busy getting hair and make up done etc, but as long as he is being looked after that is the main thing.

I don't begrudge anyone extra help that they may need when it comes to a child with health issues or whatever, what does ruffle my feathers is the way KP says money doesn't make it any easier when of course it does and she does have a lot of free time away from H whether that is through work or her holidays which a lot of none celeb folk don't get.

I can't stand the woman or her lies and crap she sprouts but would never say she doesn't love her kids, I do believe she doesn't always put them first though....anyway off to post about who the topic is about before I am told off....:o :)
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Cos CAN Wifi wasn't on all day(!)
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As we don't really know what happened with the meds we can only have our opinion...here is mine

I think it may well of been a honest mistake, AR said he was taking meds for after his fights, the little I know of growth hormones is it comes in small bottles seeing as little H needs a lot of meds there were probably a good few bottles in the fridge each little bottle wouldn't have Harvey's name on it, so it's quite possible he picked the wrong one and used it,(stupid of course) KP saw or found out, of course she has every right to be peed off about it, and if that ended her marriage fair enough. but what will get my back up... if it turns out that she has saved this little story as a exclusive in her new book..(.which just so happens to be due out in the next few weeks ) we all know she doesn't hold back when it comes to slagging off the exes, but I have seen her many times on tv stating a lot about AR will be in her book and people won't believe what she had to put up with.....again using her exes for her gain (which it seems only she is allowed to do?) I guess we will just have to wait until someone buys the book and lets us know......won't be me.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Cos CAN Wifi wasn't on all day(!)

:confused: You ok Goaty?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    As we don't really know what happened with the meds we can only have our opinion...here is mine

I think it may well of been a honest mistake, AR said he was taking meds for after his fights, the little I know of growth hormones is it comes in small bottles seeing as little H needs a lot of meds there were probably a good few bottles in the fridge each little bottle wouldn't have Harvey's name on it, so it's quite possible he picked the wrong one and used it,(stupid of course) KP saw or found out, of course she has every right to be peed off about it, and if that ended her marriage fair enough. but what will get my back up... if it turns out that she has saved this little story as a exclusive in her new book..(.which just so happens to be due out in the next few weeks ) we all know she doesn't hold back when it comes to slagging off the exes, but I have seen her many times on tv stating a lot about AR will be in her book and people won't believe what she had to put up with.....again using her exes for her gain (which it seems only she is allowed to do?) I guess we will just have to wait until someone buys the book and lets us know......won't be me.

I think you're pretty much spot on. For a happily married new mother, she wastes a lot of energy on history.

How great must the marriage have been for this to have finished it?
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »
    I have read a story where a paid nanny does a lot of the work including seeing to H when he has a tantrum, in the interview it seems a lot of the family deal with him also when KP is busy getting hair and make up done etc, but as long as he is being looked after that is the main thing.

I don't begrudge anyone extra help that they may need when it comes to a child with health issues or whatever, what does ruffle my feathers is the way KP says money doesn't make it any easier when of course it does and she does have a lot of free time away from H whether that is through work or her holidays which a lot of none celeb folk don't get.

I can't stand the woman or her lies and crap she sprouts but would never say she doesn't love her kids, I do believe she doesn't always put them first though....anyway off to post about who the topic is about before I am told off....:o :)

I can't disagree as imo, some of the points you make are very fair.
    The reason I initially mentioned KP & Harvey was in response to a poster who said this.......

"I hate how that article is all about Katie and how amazing she is as a mother.. she uses Harvey to make herself look good. she milked that poor childs illness for so many years.
    We all know she has had nannies looking after Harvey and the other kids for years and really she doesn't come across as the perfect caring maternal Mother..she is all about herself and her now failing career

which personally I found disgusting, completely untrue & merely a cheap & nasty way to have a pop at KP.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    :confused: You ok Goaty?
    You're lovely but I am annoying with few posters which sounds like it all from same poster try to support PA and vile on KP the mother of the kids. Sorry about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    You're lovely but I am annoying with few posters which sounds like it all from same poster try to support PA and vile on KP the mother of the kids. Sorry about it.

If you're talking about things like 'pins in balls' & smirnoff up the jacksey', you need to realise that the person actually doing those things (KP) (and telling the British public about it) is the person responsible for being vile, not a FM who mentions them.:confused:
    This isn't opinion, KP has stated these things about herself publicly.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're talking about things like 'pins in balls' & smirnoff up the jacksey', you need to realise that the person actually doing those things (KP) (and telling the British public about it) is the person responsible for being vile, not a FM who mentions them.:confused:
    This isn't opinion, KP has stated these things about herself publicly.
    And don't forget the strap on http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/94491/Katie-Price-On-Alex-Reid-We-Fked-With-A-Strap-On It will be interesting to see just what she writes about alex, because the sexual side that disgusts her now,didn't seem to disgust her then,she's acting like she had no part in it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can totally believe that AR is careless and dim enough to take the wrong medication if they were in similar containers and it only happened once... one of my family members takes two diferent types of insulin and as the person in charge of medication I always check... but then I am guessing I am a far more responsible adult than AR.

If KP has a new book out then I would imagine the lawyers have all been looking at it to make sure their is nothing libelous in it... I have an image of the lawyer walking into a full room and saying would the representatives enter the room to review the book in the following order... Mr Andre... Mr Reid... Mr Penna... Mr Cipriani... Ms Brook... Mr Henson and so on... sorry I digress what I was going to say is that the people she is 'discussing' in her book will have viewed the parts pertinent to them and that is probably why AR has 'told all' because he wants to spin this story first.

Is it just me but I thought KP has already said the reason the 'relationship' did not survive was because AR was a rebound? Has she changed her mind about that? Or does she just think this reason will sell more books and get her some sympathy? For someone who constantly moans about her exes living off her fame she cannot seem stop revealing dirt aimed at showing them in the worst light.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    And don't forget the strap on http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/94491/Katie-Price-On-Alex-Reid-We-Fked-With-A-Strap-On It will be interesting to see just what she writes about alex, because the sexual side that disgusts her now,didn't seem to disgust her then,she's acting like she had no part in it.

How could I forget.
    "We f***** with a *****-**. And you do you know what? It made me **** really quickly when I ***** him with a *****-**."

Am I saying vile things here? Or would that be KP?

And how can anyone defend that she told these stories only last year when she has school-age kids?
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must have been so angry with him over that incident that not only did she dump him and chuck him out of her house, but she then punished him even further by shagging him when she whisked him away for that not-so secwet Valentine's dirty weekend shortly after.

She's a total mess and what comes out of her mouth is exactly the same as what comes out of that hole just below her horses tail.
    Forum Member
    Agree with all. What was that about KP sticking pins in AR's balls as well? Using him as a voodoo doll, no wonder he's cursed.:D

No. I was addressing the 'massive respect for her' remark. If it's stated PA is a good dad, then all we get is 'that's what he's supposed to be, he doesn't deserve a fan club over it'. By the same token KP is looking after her own son. And she gets loads of help and loads of time off. Pointing that out is not begrudging her of that help.

I don't understand why you seem to have an issue with me respecting a Mother who, when finding out her son was going to be partially blind, have various special needs & severe learning disabilities, didn't wallow in self pity while wondering "why me"? (like I'm sure many of us would) but instead quickly accepted the fact, got on with it, dealt with it the best way she could, without a shred of self pity?:confused: