30 rock the final series

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
Forum Member
Is 30 rock going to be shown on uk screens, comedy channel had it, and now no mention of it. does anyone know's what going on.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    ag1973 wrote: »
    Is 30 rock going to be shown on uk screens, comedy channel had it, and now no mention of it. does anyone know's what going on.

I believe they said they were dropping it, because it wasn't quite pulling the viewers they wanted...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    I believe they said they were dropping it, because it wasn't quite pulling the viewers they wanted...

thanks for the answer, I was trying to download the last and final series on itunes , but because there isn't a uk broadcaster. I could't downloaded on uk l(itunes) as it need channel in the uk so it appears on itunes uk. Thanks for helping.
  • InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for the answer, I was trying to download the last and final series on itunes , but because there isn't a uk broadcaster. I could't downloaded on uk l(itunes) as it need channel in the uk so it appears on itunes uk. Thanks for helping.

It was discussed in another thread and I think the explanation was that the UK download and DVD rights had been held back in case the show was picked up by a TV channel at some point in the future. If that's what happened the prospect of seeing it any time soon is bleak, although it is possible to buy the US DVD from UK Amazon - at a price.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Inkblot wrote: »
    It was discussed in another thread and I think the explanation was that the UK download and DVD rights had been held back in case the show was picked up by a TV channel at some point in the future. If that's what happened the prospect of seeing it any time soon is bleak, although it is possible to buy the US DVD from UK Amazon - at a price.

thank u for your reply inkblot , do u think they would ever release the series via itunes uk or I would I have to pay a hefty price for a NTSC dvd. Sorry I did't see the other thread, new user.
  • InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thank u for your reply inkblot , do u think they would ever release the series via itunes uk or I would I have to pay a hefty price for a NTSC dvd. Sorry I did't see the other thread, new user.

Sorry, I don't know. It's a bad situation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    Inkblot wrote: »
    Sorry, I don't know. It's a bad situation.

I imagine they'll do what Sony did with Breaking Bad and give in eventually, but who knows how long that will be...
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Advertised on Amazon as Series 7 DVD being available - early May.