The JJJ Debate Thread

AmyFortunaAmyFortuna Posts: 1,513
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm probably going to regret starting this later:rolleyes: but the posters on the JJJAT and posters on the JJJUT thread obviously have very different opinions, and it's healthy to have a good old debate about it but it bothers me when non-appreciators post on the AT so I suppose the appreciators shouldn't post on the UT either, even though the rules are different for a non-AT.

So I thought maybe it would be a good idea to hold a bit of a debate over our opinions of JJJ here rather than on the AT or the UT (as arguing there can get valued FMs banned and threads closed which is obviously not good)

Plus Shannon needs a place to joke about JLS condoms.

So lets start- JJJ: genuine or fake? And why? :cool:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pmsl, brilliant Amy.

This thread might be of use, if some of the people on the UT can bring themselves to watch the video clips that they're so studiously avoiding. Then we can have a proper debate.

If not then at least we can discuss the brilliance of JLS condoms :p
  • angel89angel89 Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    :eek: No need to debate!!! 100% REAL!!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll debate you Amy!!! I even posted on the UnJJJer thread that I'm open to debate! Then again we don't have opposing views so it may be a short debate!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Sprinkles feathers glitter and JLS condoms*

Genuine because I supply them with masses of JLS condoms... They like the Aston ones even though they dont work so be expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet soon! :D
    I just wish theyd give marvins or chipmunks a go :(
    Not the frogs though nobody likes the frogs!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmyFortuna wrote: »
    I'm probably going to regret starting this later:rolleyes: but the posters on the JJJAT and posters on the JJJUT thread obviously have very different opinions, and it's healthy to have a good old debate about it but it bothers me when non-appreciators post on the AT so I suppose the appreciators shouldn't post on the UT either, even though the rules are different for a non-AT.

So I thought maybe it would be a good idea to hold a bit of a debate over our opinions of JJJ here rather than on the AT or the UT (as arguing there can get valued FMs banned and threads closed which is obviously not good)

Plus Shannon needs a place to joke about JLS condoms.

So lets start- JJJ: genuine or fake? And why? :cool:

Great Thread Amy!! :D

Im my opinion genuine . . . I saw the sparks between them from early on!!

Plus who can honestly say that they are that 'loved up'/'Touchy Feely' with their friends!!

I have loads of pics and vids to show this but way too much effort to link them all so I will just shamelessly plug my own fan video which shows some of the pictures!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Sprinkles feathers glitter and JLS condoms*

Genuine because I supply them with masses of JLS condoms... They like the Aston ones even though they dont work so be expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet soon! :D
    I just wish theyd give marvins or chipmunks a go :(
    Not the frogs though nobody likes the frogs!

That reminds me, we need to get on the care package for the JJJ road trip to Climax! I think we need to think what they'll need and how much before we can start talking a price, right?
  • AmyFortunaAmyFortuna Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So as it stands the debate is leaning 100 percent towards the real side. H'intersting, very h'interesting... :cool::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bayla86 wrote: »
    That reminds me, we need to get on the care package for the JJJ road trip to Climax! I think we need to think what they'll need and how much before we can start talking a price, right?

Yep we need quantities :D
  • angel89angel89 Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    and I just watched a video from day 19 (the karaoke) and Josie is sat behind John, they're holding/playing with hands in a gf/bf way!!! this was like a month before he admitted his feelings (fire exit day)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So as it stands the debate is leaning 100 percent towards the real side. H'intersting, very h'interesting... :cool::D

PMSL It seems so... I think it was the JLS condoms that swung it for them any non JJJer that enters this thread will see my comment about being theyre condom supplyer and be convinced theyre real! :D
  • fish&tatyfish&taty Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xAbiVx wrote: »
    pmsl, brilliant Amy.

This thread might be of use, if some of the people on the UT can bring themselves to watch the video clips that they're so studiously avoiding. Then we can have a proper debate.

If not then at least we can discuss the brilliance of JLS condoms :p

They will also have to bring clips,pictures & random titbits of gossip as evidence of course! I can;t wait to get started!:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the people we should be debating with are sleeping... I heard non JJJ-ers have *gasp* normal sleeping patterns! :eek:

I bet they all get here tomorrow and start posting and I'm the only JJJ-er still here and get left on my own against them all!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They obviously can't hack it so they got their jackets!! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe the people we should be debating with are sleeping... I heard non JJJ-ers have *gasp* normal sleeping patterns! :eek:

I bet they all get here tomorrow and start posting and I'm the only JJJ-er still here and get left on my own against them all!

I'll be here (not between the hours of 5pm and 11pm though as I have work) and will begin the great round up of pictures and clips now so I am armed and ready when the time comes!!! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll be here at some point tomorow but I will be having a lie in:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member

lol in the morning it may be a different story ;) great thread amy! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This 'non JJJ-er' doesn't have normal sleeping patterns - terrible insomnia, came back on here to have a look at a thread I was posting in earlier and saw it was locked. Just been reading some of the others... interesting! I think it's fairly obvious some of you guys don't want to debate at all - it's all about the baiting of 'them' on 'the dark side' tonight isn't it? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robokitten wrote: »
    This 'non JJJ-er' doesn't have normal sleeping patterns - terrible insomnia, came back on here to have a look at a thread I was posting in earlier and saw it was locked. Just been reading some of the others... interesting! I think it's fairly obvious some of you guys don't want to debate at all - it's all about the baiting of 'them' on 'the dark side' tonight isn't it? :)

Nope :)
    A healthy debate is good.
    Not baiting all. Simply biding our time until the rest of the non JJJ-ers actually turn up
    *whispers* if ever :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, I opened this thread in the hope that members of the JJJAT would leave the JJJUT alone and those who wanted to debate could do it here. I love a good debate, if I didn't I wouldn't have started this thread in the first place... I didn't expect at all that the debate would be biased as I know how many people disagree with the opinion that JJJ are genuine...

Sorry to hear about your insomnia. I'm not an insomniac, just a bit nocturnal. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep we need quantities :D

You're the expert, what do you recommend?

What is this word you use, sleep? I'm not familiar with it. :p
  • fish&tatyfish&taty Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You mean the showmance thread right? Well you will have seen that some of us were having a debate..then the dark side went and spoiled it! No seriously they did..it was a good thread that one..it gave you an option!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xAbiVx wrote: »
    Nope :)
    A healthy debate is good.
    Not baiting all. Simply biding our time until the rest of the non JJJ-ers actually turn up
    *whispers* if ever :rolleyes:
    No, I opened this thread in the hope that members of the JJJAT would leave the JJJUT alone and those who wanted to debate could do it here. I love a good debate, if I didn't I wouldn't have started this thread in the first place... I didn't expect at all that the debate would be biased as I know how many people disagree with the opinion that JJJ are genuine...

Sorry to hear about your insomnia. I'm not an insomniac, just a bit nocturnal. :cool:

Ladies please, I'm not dumb. The little T's underneath some of your names that link to your Twitter accounts are kind of giving the game away.

Insomnia is a bit of a pain, I get on with some work stuff now though - seems silly to waste the time doing nowt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm open for debate, but haven't seen anyone try to debate me. See my post on the JJJUT
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=45148434&postcount=208
    I don't have a problem with people not liking JJJ. It's when people call JJJers stupid for believing the fake relationship, or thinking we're all tweenies. Don't say I'm wrong, prove me wrong. That's all. If I end up being wrong in the end fine, but no one has shown me one bit of evidence thus far to convince me otherwise. And since the JJJUT was opened it doesn't seem like anyone has attempted. Maybe they have in some thread I haven't seen. I don't know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fish&taty wrote: »
    You mean the showmance thread right? Well you will have seen that some of us were having a debate..then the dark side went and spoiled it! No seriously they did..it was a good thread that one..it gave you an option!!

Yeah I think it was that one - I was quite enjoying the chat with a fan called Ikklesou, it all seemed friendly enough to me...

What is the dark side? Sorry, I don't really get the option thing either - what does that mean? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bayla86 wrote: »
    You're the expert, what do you recommend?

4 crates of Astons and a crate each of the others maybe?
    I could do you a good deal seen as theyre going to a good cause :D
This discussion has been closed.