WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); 8-9 Sept Spoilers Included

mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Previous Thread: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=68540233#post68540233

Nothing happening today. There's encouragement for you.....

Comments

• mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feeds show everyone sleeping.

Riveting stuff....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weekend recap
    http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-15-week-11-weekend-wrap-up/

2.25pm over there and Judd is still the only one up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy and Judd at the BY couch

Andy: "Me you and Spencer have f...ed over 3 different people with blatant lies. Spencer f...ed over Candice, you f...ed over Kaitlin and I f...ed over Elissa"

Ratty is being modest. I didn't think he had it in him....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd tells Andy they should run to prepare for the upcoming comps.

Judd: "What else can we do?"

Andy: "Break ,McCrae's kneecap? Poison him? Push him down stairs?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy says Spencer is downplaying his chances.

Not like you huh?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy: "I think Elissa and Amanda will be irate with me."

You win some, you lose some....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd: "I like Candice. I hope she gets over me kissing a racist (Aaryn)"

Pucker up
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy: "This game is made for guys. Girls are way too emotional"

Says the guy who cries at the drop of a hat....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer: "Jessie asked me if I would go to malls dressed as Santa, when I'm older. I said no, when I get older I'm gonna f... the shit outta you"

He does tend to make up stuff and that......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    David Goldberg, who launched the North American Endemol and Big Brother, steps down from his position at Endemol.

Allison Grodner to also leave 'Big Brother' after this season?

http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php/big-brother-15/3937-big-brother-15-the-real-big-brother-steps-down
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer and McCrap talking F2

Spencer tells him he can't beat Andy.

McCrap says GM told him she can't beat Andy either.

Spencer: "I'm playing for 2nd place. There's no way I can win the F3 HoH, but if somehow I did, I'd be taking you cos I can't beat Andy"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer: "If you win HoH next week and GM wins the Veto, I want you to talk her into taking me"

McCrap: "She's already there, I think."

Spencer is delighted to hear it.
  • dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    David Goldberg, who launched the North American Endemol and Big Brother, steps down from his position at Endemol.

Allison Grodner to also leave 'Big Brother' after this season?

http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php/big-brother-15/3937-big-brother-15-the-real-big-brother-steps-down

This should be great news for the series. We need some new people to bring this series back to what it was!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer tells McCrap he thinks they should take GM to F4, because she's so banged up.

McCrap says they should tell Judd he's leaving.

McCrap says he wants F3 with Spencer and Andy, "So it'll be me against Andy for the final comps"

Spencer talking about a Moving Company F2.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrap says Spencer is "perfectly set up" to be taken to F2, because Andy won't take him and he won't take Andy.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrap: "GM says she got this far by shaking hands and keeping my word. I believe her"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like if Andy doesn't win either of next weeks comps (HoH or PoV) he will be evicted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer and McCrap shake hands.

McCrap: "I'm in 100%. I'll keep you safe always"

It seems Andy went to bed too early for once.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer appears to have positioned himself so well, he probably won't even have to try to win another comp to get to F2.
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    It looks like if Andy doesn't win either of next weeks comps (HoH or PoV) he will be evicted.

I feel this is his week though. If it is traditional final 4 we will have a quiz and a non physical puzzle. Both are more orientated towards Andy then the last couple of comps. He certainly needs to step up his comp wins.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »

Spencer knows he has lost, he is most likely hoping GM goes next after Judd as she is too unpredictable.

McCrae IMO still looks like the next target to GM / Spencer. He is more dangerous in final 3 HoH over Andy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »
    I feel this is his week though. If it is traditional final 4 we will have a quiz and a non physical puzzle. Both are more orientated towards Andy then the last couple of comps. He certainly needs to step up his comp wins.

I pray that Andy wins HoH and McCrae wins veto or vice versa. GM needs to go next, to a booing audience in 4th place.
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I pray that Andy wins HoH and McCrae wins veto or vice versa. GM needs to go next, to a booing audience in 4th place.

I would actually say that is the most likely to happen especially if HOH is a quiz and POV is a puzzle like the last two years. I can't see GM winning either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In Spencers head he thinks Judd / Andy / McCrae / GM will all beat him. I don't buy the BS about him thinking he stands a chance against McCrae he knows McCrae wins by landslide.

In reality GM is the only person he could beat. The audience would make themselves vocal about GM in final 2 and probably would begin booing her or laughing at her when she was making her final plea to win BB to Jury. Jury would know they would not want her to win.

Its shocking how they joke about GM / Aaryn being perceived as Racist to America. They don't seem to understand how serious it is at all.