Forum Member
✭✭

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Horrible, hope she's ok!!!
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    I hope she's OK. That must have been scary.
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    frenchie21 wrote: »
    What do you guys think, Forum members?

Biazzre question...

Hope she will be okay? My friend got 23 seizures in two days, and she only 21! :(
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive never watched the fashion police. Supposed to be one hot show guys.

Just reading she broke her foot recently instead of eating the toliet.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    they hope she dies on Twitter
    A virtual death is better than a real life one
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    occy wrote: »

I know I shouldn't but I'm laughing hysterically at this bit!!

What about eating a toilet?!
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »

Oh you are missing a treat. It's my tv highlight of the week. Joan is a legend.
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She used to take a lot of drugs, might be related to that, benzo seizure's perhaps. Like Kelly, hope she's okay.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got a soft spot for Kelly. Hope she's OK.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »

Amen sister! Joan seems to have the ability to cross the line so much and make it look so good! When Kelly was Chelsea Lately (also another TV highlight of the week), she said that alot of what Joan says cant be aired, so you can only imagine some of the stuff she comes out with that cant be aired. But back to Kelly, I do hope she is well. She is the most relateable of the FP hosts, so hope she is back soon. And last but never least, best with wishes to you Kelly!
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I watch the Fashion Police and Joan Rivers is outrageous, but am afraid that Kellys drug taking might leave her with some sort of brain issues, she will be lucky to get away scot free after her self admitted past.

Her brother also has problems, drug taking is not so clever when it leaves your kids damaged, is it Ozzy and Sharon?
    Forum Member
    I watch the Fashion Police and Joan Rivers is outrageous, Kellys comments are mild compared with Joans, but am afraid that Kellys drug taking might leave her with some sort of brain issues, she will be lucky to get away scot free after her self admitted past.

Her brother also has problems, drug taking is not so clever when it leaves your kids damaged, is it Ozzy and Sharon?
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I shouldn't but I'm laughing hysterically at this bit!!

What about eating a toilet?!

She got her foot stuck in a grid next to a toilet. So rather than practically have her head down the toilet trying to get it out, she pulled her foot out with force and broke it.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mirror today says that she was staying in a hotel recently and rocks from a construction site fell on her head and she was given a $1000 bottle of champagne as compensation.

It's not in the online version though.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely too much toot toot!
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »

Actually I think her parents would fully support you there. I remember in an early series of the Osbournes, I think Kelly was 16-17 and was going out and Ozzy said very seriously Please don't take drugs. Why would you want to take drugs, look at what they did to me.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    daisiesfan wrote: »

agreed!!! Love Joan, but why does she like Kelly so much?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got no time whatsoever for the Obnoxious Osbournes but I really wish Kelly well and hope this is just a one-off for her.
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we know what caused this?hope she is ok
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watch the Fashion Police and Joan Rivers is outrageous, Kellys comments are mild compared with Joans, but am afraid that Kellys drug taking might leave her with some sort of brain issues, she will be lucky to get away scot free after her self admitted past.

Her brother has MS .. Nothing to do with drug taking ...

Fashion Police is brilliant .. I love Joan Rivers.. Her comments are totally outrageous ..
    Forum Member
    Her brother has MS .. Nothing to do with drug taking ...

Fashion Police is brilliant .. I love Joan Rivers.. Her comments are totally outrageous ..

There are several documented studies about MS and drug abuse. Try Googling it.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are several documented studies about MS and drug abuse. Try Googling it.

I have a family member who has MS and they have never done drugs ..
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plus there is MS in Ozzy's family. He's said so in interviews years before Jack's diagnosis.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My friend at work suffered from siezures in 2011, and she had a few at work. It's blooming scary seeing someone have one, can't imagine what it must be like having one. Not a fan of Kelly, but I hope this isn't something she suffers with her whole life, and it's just a one off. My friend has had no problems for over 18 months now.