Chantelle Houghton

fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I saw today that Chantelle employs a manager. I did have a chuckle, what ever does her manager do?

Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Phone up the DM to tell them when she'll next be shopping/getting takeaways:confused:
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's a plank and just yet another pointless zelebrity but I do feel sorry for her when it comes to shacking up with Alex Reid. I don't think the silly girl had any idea what she was letting herself in for.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's a plank and just yet another pointless zelebrity but I do feel sorry for her when it comes to shacking up with Alex Reid. I don't think the silly girl had any idea what she was letting herself in for.

Too blinded by ££££££££ and giving birth to Kerchinga to see what was right in front of her eyes
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    She went to school with my younger sister. ''Nice but dim'' is the perfect description (for Chantelle, that is, not my sister.)
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is paid far tooo much
  • ZentonZenton Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    She went to school with my younger sister. ''Nice but dim'' is the perfect description (for Chantelle, that is, not my sister.)

She cant be that dim if she's earning money for being photgraphed eating a kebab or wobbling around on the beach in a bikini. I bet your sister isn't on anywhere near as much as Chantelle is bringing on.
  • ConcretepigsyConcretepigsy Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zenton wrote: »
    She cant be that dim if she's earning money for being photgraphed eating a kebab or wobbling around on the beach in a bikini. I bet your sister isn't on anywhere near as much as Chantelle is bringing on.

I bet "her sister" still has an invaluable commodity called self respect though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is there anyone left in the world who doesn't think getting money for nothing is an achievement to be proud of? :cry:
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

Unfortunately this is is the view shared by a whole generation of rather dim young women- the ones that think the likes of Chantelle and Katie Price are role models...... Very sad.
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member

Meow. :yawn: My sister has an actual meaningful career and isn't a pointless media ****. Having a ton of money isn't everything - some of us like to make use of our brains.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Is it just me or would you not get bored of being photographed buying lentils? I'd be like "oh sod off I'm only in Morrisons, I'm not killing some one,"
  • somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it just me or would you not get bored of being photographed buying lentils? I'd be like "oh sod off I'm only in Morrisons, I'm not killing some one,"

Surely the Papps are to Chantelle what food and drink are to the rest of us. Like most 'Z'elebs, she doesn't appear to be able to survive without a camera photgraphing her every move. Similarily, there are hundreds of more worthy actors, actresses, authors and general celebs who can function perfectly well without and who never get papped shopping anywhere.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Surely the Papps are to Chantelle what food and drink are to the rest of us. Like most 'Z'elebs, she doesn't appear to be able to survive without a camera photgraphing her every move. Similarily, there are hundreds of more worthy actors, actresses, authors and general celebs who can function perfectly well without and who never get papped shopping anywhere.

I know, but she does it with a sad face on her :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meow. :yawn: My sister has an actual meaningful career and isn't a pointless media ****. Having a ton of money isn't everything - some of us like to make use of our brains.

Quite.....and some of us can still make good money without being in the public eye for having zero in the way of talent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The reason being that they have their talent to keep them bringing in plenty of money. Z listers like Chantelle have to keep themselves in the newspapers by doing shopping??? to keep up enough interest in them to bring in their next pay cheque. I'm glad I'm not a zeleb.....I'd find it way too stressful.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reason being that they have their talent to keep them bringing in plenty of money. Z listers like Chantelle have to keep themselves in the newspapers by doing shopping??? to keep up enough interest in them to bring in their next pay cheque. I'm glad I'm not a zeleb.....I'd find it way too stressful.

But, where does her pay cheque come from? She does not appear to work, she is the face of some grotty hair extensions. The rest of her day seems to be about shopping and eating takeaways.
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    But, where does her pay cheque come from? She does not appear to work, she is the face of some grotty hair extensions. The rest of her day seems to be about shopping and eating takeaways.

I believe that some zelebs have deals with paps whereby they receive a cut of what they earn for a photo. Unfortunately those of us who click on a Daily Mail Chantelle story just feed this existence :o
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    The Zeleb make their money by telling certain pap agencies where they will be, the agency sells the photos, Zeleb gets a cut of the profits.
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I believe that some zelebs have deals with paps whereby they receive a cut of what they earn for a photo. Unfortunately those of us who click on a Daily Mail Chantelle story just feed this existence :o

Snap!

I do enjoy a trawl along the side bar of shame on the DM website...:o
    Forum Member
    Supercell wrote: »
    Snap!

Me too although they've gone a bit OTT with the Kardashian stories today - I think I counted nine of them!
  • Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member

What a sad point of view. Is a successful life not more about doing something useful or meaningful, than earning loads of cash for doing useless and meaningless stuff?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    some of us like to make use of our brains.

Yep. :)

I would have loved to have been something like a mental health professional, a historian, or a librarian.

Would I ever want to have a life like Chantelle Houghton? No bloody way. Her dream, my nightmare.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Supercell wrote: »
    Snap!

Same here. It's one of my little guilty pleasures...aside from the disgusting "all grown up" articles, which make me feel ill.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I wonder if she is really a vegetarian or just a vege for attention one. I know that may sound silly but I think it has been brought up on here before. On her twitter she's musing over whether to have roast dinner or spag bol (I know both can be vege). Anyway she plumped for roast but was moaning about the time and effort to cook it. I am sure I could whip up a meatless roast dinner in 20-25 mins. I know it's of little importance but just something I pondered:o
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I wonder if she is really a vegetarian or just a vege for attention one. I know that may sound silly but I think it has been brought up on here before. On her twitter she's musing over whether to have roast dinner or spag bol (I know both can be vege). Anyway she plumped for roast but was moaning about the time and effort to cook it. I am sure I could whip up a meatless roast dinner in 20-25 mins. I know it's of little importance but just something I pondered:o
    She made a rubbish veggie Bolognese on Celebrity Come Done With Me but, I've said before that she was papped at Nandos when pregnant. Maybe she thinks chicken doesn't count :D