Funny Wedding Tips

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
Forum Member
hello all,

my sis is getting married in a few weeks, and we are all going for a meal to celebrate

one of the ideas to do on the night is that we all write down tips for her wedding and future life etc and draw them from a hat.. can any one think of any cus i cant!!! (apart from dont do it! lol)

any help appreciated!! :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's an old one but "Never go to bed on an argument.... stay up and fight!"
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an old one but "Never go to bed on an argument.... stay up and fight!"

I'd prefer to stay up and make up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd prefer to stay up and make up.

But that wouldn't really fit in with the "funny" part of wedding tips would it! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they're too old to do it.

men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry.

The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." The husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice."

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months -I don't like to interrupt her.

Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

A husband said to his wife, "No, I don't hate your relatives. In fact, I like your mother-in-law better than I like mine."

A man meets a genie. The genie tells him he can have whatever he wants, provided that his mother-in-law gets double. The man thinks for a moment and then says, "OK, give me a million dollars and scare me half to death."

How do most men define marriage? A very expensive way to get your laundryand cleaning done free.

A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it because the thief was spending less than his wife did.

To the 2 secrets of a long lasting and happy marriage
    ...Here's to good sense of humor and a short memory!

To the groom: Early in your marriage you will find it difficult to get the last word in any discussion. With time, though, you will learn how to always get the last two words in every discussion -- just make sure the words are "Yes dear".

You know, the trouble with being the best man at a wedding is that you never get to actually prove it.

Marriage is like a violin. After the music is over, you still have the strings.

What's the difference between
    in-laws and out-laws?
    Out-laws are wanted!

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always
    with the same person.

:D:D:D:D:D

10 more serious marriage tips

1. Never both be angry at the same time.
    2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire. :D
    3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
    4. If you must criticize, do it lovingly.
    5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
    6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
    7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
    8. At least once every day say a kind or complimentary word to your life partner.
    9. When you have done something wrong, admit it and ask for forgiveness.
    10. Remember it takes two to make a quarrel.