Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Post of the century, absolutely.

She's got no way of getting out of this one if it goes that far. Might explain why they are trying so hard for a deal when they are usually the ones up for a legal fight.

Cyril have you put in a bid for her barn??:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Post of the century, absolutely.

She's got no way of getting out of this one if it goes that far. Might explain why they are trying so hard for a deal when they are usually the ones up for a legal fight.

I'd be very surprised if the court case comes to anything. How can Katie claim a breach of privacy when she has been permanently giving out intimate details about her second husband and third fiancé - not to mention her libellous-sounding upcoming autobiography. It sounds like a waste of court time and a client badly advised by her lawyer.
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    I'd be very surprised if the court case comes to anything. How can Katie claim a breach of privacy when she has been permanently giving out intimate details about her second husband and third fiancé - not to mention her libellous-sounding upcoming autobiography. It sounds like a waste of court time and a client badly advised by her lawyer.

While I don't think she has any right to complain about breaches of privacy from husbands/boyfriends/one night stands as she has no qualms telling all about them but she does have a right to privacy from Claire Powell as they had a business relationship. Everyone should expect confidentiality from their manager/PR. Obviously it has to be proved yet that anyone has breached her privacy though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    While I don't think she has any right to complain about breaches of privacy from husbands/boyfriends/one night stands as she has no qualms telling all about them but she does have a right to privacy from Claire Powell as they had a business relationship. Everyone should expect confidentiality from their manager/PR. Obviously it has to be proved yet that anyone has breached her privacy though.

True, but it will be difficult to prove that Claire was involved in any breach of privacy, since it was someone else who actually approached the press wanting to sell her story.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie has an absolute right to privacy when it comes to anything medical..and from what I gather that's what the person was trying to sell to the press.. If KP or PA ( or anyone else) want to tell the world about themselves is fine by me but no one else has the right to share it...Without their permission ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    True, but it will be difficult to prove that Claire was involved in any breach of privacy, since it was someone else who actually approached the press wanting to sell her story.

If what I have read was right it was CP who took the girl to CPs solicitor and got her to swear an affidavit and then it was CP who took it to two papers to sell it and set up an interview for the girl as well ... So there is a connection and those she approached will be able to confirm it
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie has an absolute right to privacy when it comes to anything medical..and from what I gather that's what the person was trying to sell to the press.. If KP or PA ( or anyone else) want to tell the world about themselves is fine by me but no one else has the right to share it...

Hi Betty ! How are you ?
    I would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that KP has already " shared " with us all the details of her several medical interventions ,shall we say.
    She thinks she has the right to spill the beans on others , but protests when it is done to her , bit hypocritical wouldn't you say ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Hi Betty ! How are you ?
    I would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that KP has already " shared " with us all the details of her several medical interventions ,shall we say.
    She thinks she has the right to spill the beans on others , but protests when it is done to her , bit hypocritical wouldn't you say ?

I don't recall KP trying to sell anyone's very personal medical details to anyone ...I maybe wrong of course

I'm very well by the way... Thank you for asking and I hope you are also well x
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So...pregnant or blatant attention seeking?
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-girlfriend-emily-macdonagh-2006503

Nothing subtle going on here...that is his pet "I'm gonna be a DOTY again" pose.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-girlfriend-emily-macdonagh-2006503

Nothing subtle going on here...that is his pet "I'm gonna be a DOTY again" pose.

The creation...of a rumour started by himself about himself for something for him to write/deny about himself in his column :rolleyes: even if she were, dosent say much for her, by allowing such news to be used firstly as a publicity attention seeking stunt by PA, why does he always have to try and compete with his ex wife
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Betty ! How are you ?

I don't think it matters what she has shared with anyone else. Her manager had a duty to her and broke that .. even acting against her. Just crossed the line totally, even if not much happens legally, in the entertainment industry if this is proved i think there could well be repurcussions.

Also i think the reporting of it so far has made it seem like its all down to that one incident but i think others could come out during which will make it very clear, above and beyond doubt, what exactly has gone on and why.

... if it gets that far
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    The creation...of a rumour started by himself about himself for something for him to write/deny about himself in his column :rolleyes: even if she were, dosent say much for her, by allowing such news to be used firstly as a publicity attention seeking stunt by PA, why does he always have to try and compete with his ex wife

Probably more the Kate/Wills royal thing rather than Pricey related.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Cyril have you put in a bid for her barn??:)

Cazzzzz .... haha ... well i'm still waiting for me lottery grant application forms, but lets just say "The Peter Andre Museum of Mediocrity - A shrine to the Dad of the Year and Fish Keeping Enthusiast" is most definitely in the planning stages.

I bet Pets at Home will be gagging to sponsor to us! :eek:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh gag. That pic is so staged. :rolleyes:

Not sure why there's confusion over KP's right to sue. Confidentiality agreements are legally binding designed to protect the privacy of both parties. If CP was instrumental in leaking details about KP, then she's in breach of this. What KP herself chooses to blab about has no bearing on this. Totally separate issues.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it matters what she has shared with anyone else. Her manager had a duty to her and broke that .. even acting against her. Just crossed the line totally, even if not much happens legally, in the entertainment industry if this is proved i think there could well be repurcussions.

Also i think the reporting of it so far has made it seem like its all down to that one incident but i think others could come out during which will make it very clear, above and beyond doubt, what exactly has gone on and why.

... if it gets that far

Totally agree, what ever info KP has put out was hers to share, but for an agent to do so in a bid to destroy/make money out of, an ex client is just wrong
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Betty ! How are you ?

How ya doing stranger?:)

Got to disagree with you though and I'll use this analogy.
    There are housebreakers, shoplifters and drug dealers all around us but just because others do it, it wouldn't be right for me to do it and it would be no defence to say 'well others do it', would it?

I could go out today and steal but someone breaking into my house would still be in the wrong.

Not trying to be a WUM so I hope you realise that.
    Take care.:)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How ya doing stranger?:)

Got to disagree with you though and I'll use this analogy.
    There are housebreakers, shoplifters and drug dealers all around us but just because others do it, it wouldn't be right for me to do it and it would be no defence to say 'well others do it', would it?

I could go out today and steal but someone breaking into my house would still be in the wrong.

Not trying to be a WUM so I hope you realise that.
    Take care.:)

But you get that she is being a hypocrite, right?
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »

What a silly thing to do, get pregnant at the beginning of your career as a surgeon or whatever she is, thought she had more sense, but then she is dating and possibly impregnated by Andre so maybe not
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's repositioning GirlfriendBot 3000 into the correct position to augment his Aura of Awesomeness.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comment from KP in the New Review re Peter Andre featuring their son in his tv show :-
    Of her first marriage to singer Peter Andre, she added: "When I was married to Pete, I don't know what I was thinking.

"Everything we did was documented, every party, every trip, on the telly, in magazines. It's not healthy."

Of their son Junior, 8, Price said: "He wants to go on Britain's Got Talent; he wants to present Jeremy Kyle; he wants a Lamborghini.

"He keeps telling me he's famous
    , and I'm trying to tell him that just because his father puts him on his TV show, that doesn't make him famous himself."
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably more the Kate/Wills royal thing rather than Pricey related.

I'm wondering how Wills will get on with fatherhood if Peter doesn't give him a mention and some advice in his column...I bet Gemma has already written a draft in case the Windsor baby arrives early....making sure it makes the New Mag print deadline.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I'm wondering how Wills will get on with fatherhood if Peter doesn't give him a mention and some advice in his column...I bet Gemma has already written a draft in case the Windsor baby arrives early....making sure it makes the New Mag print deadline.

I'm sure that PA's good, good friend Wills, is, like the rest of the nation, waiting with baited breath for the latest pearls of wisdom from the patron saint of fatherhood himself.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    "He wants to go on Britain's Got Talent; he wants to present Jeremy Kyle; he wants a Lamborghini.

"He keeps telling me he's famous

Is she sure this is Junior and not Pete? lol

:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she sure this is Junior and not Pete? lol

:o

That's a good question Cyril ...
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭