Marios T-Shirts - Vewy, Vewy Important - PLEASE READ!!! (Part 6)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,323
    Forum Member
    I just watched the clip of Nalbandian - silly billy. :rolleyes:

Bad news and good news coming - maybe banned from Wimbledon but the word on twitter is he is getting signed up for Stoke. :p

:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    You not going to comment on the spelling??:eek::eek:
  • will_dearbornwill_dearborn Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    layleesmum wrote: »
    You not going to comment on the spelling??:eek::eek:

I thought you hit the wrong key ;)

So, I fancy the Dutch to go through and if they do the 25/1 earlier today will look hyoooge!! :p

Millions of permutaions the other way where Denmark or Portugal go through with just +1 goal difference tonight for Netherlands - but I think Dutch 3 - 1/0 and Germany to beat Denmark. :)

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]HELLO MOLEITES![/highlight] :)

Holland look like strangers some times...:(

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]THE MOLE by WILL DEARBORN[/highlight]

...you are being ever so crafty," said Boo.

No not at all, just think we need to smoke out the rascal," said Arthur.

In the distance Ginny who had been around checking out the new Dragons Quarters was walking backwards.

"Yes, perfect - fine new surroundings, a good job from Withers you'll love them Dai," she looked at Boo and Arthur, "what are you talking about?"

"Nothing, except Arthur had the computer all along," said Boo.

"Where is it now Arthur?" said Ginny.

"I gave it to Bodoing and he has hidden it as per my instruction, I just feel we are best keeping the two things apart I worry what will happen if it gets used in the wrong hands," said Arthur.

"You are a clever mole...just tell me where it is," said Ginny.

"I'll keep that information for now, best just me and Bodoing know - and I trust Bodoing the gnome...(...to be continued)

...he has always been a very hard worker," said Arthur, "and don't tell Barnaby it's hidden."

"Okay Arthur - here they come now," said Boo.

Barnaby and Withers soon came back from looking and had nothing to report.

Bodoing soon joined them saying, "the elves did a good job nothing to report - all quiet," he winked conspiratorially Arthur.

"Well I'm glad we're all together again now, we should all think of what to do next," said Ginny.

"Well it's getting late we will have a meeting tomorrow," said Arthur.

"Maybe the aliens have just gone back to their homes," said Barnaby."

"Vee zhud bee zo looky," said Hermy.

"If they have gone for good we could go home to the Molefield!" said Barnaby eagerly.

Ginny looked crestfallen, "well we'll discuss it tomorrow...(...to be continued)

Forum Member
    loo key loo key loo key :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:):D:)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what are we to loo key at
    :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My observation on BB is Sara speaks like a machine gun...She reminds me of a Scottish Vicky Pollard..."I really like her like, but like she like really like annoys me like but I really do like think I'll like put her up anyway...like" :rolleyes::):p

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not fond of sara but at the moment caroline is a real peice of work ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not fond of sara but at the moment caroline is a real peice of work ;)

I agree Googly, I mentioned yesterday she wouldn't stay favourite but she still is, her and Scott get on well, but they both have a false persona...:rolleyes:

Watching tonight I was thinking Arron may do well, he has his faults but what you see is what you get he just doesn't seem bright enough to have a gameplan - noticed his odds have shortened too. :)

I could see it being Rebecca vs Deanna and BBBOTS not wanting to lose Becky after the song and dance they made about the wild card, so as much as I prefer Deana I would fear for her. :o

...loving the social aspects of the way the groups split, and how the ones who always think they are with the Kool Kids never are...:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching US Open so might be late night, heehee :)

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]HELLO PEEPS!![/highlight] :)

Will be with you shortly, BB is on at 9 PM which is not much use now I know but I wasn't in to say it earlier...:p

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had a long day bit tired no-one here? :o

Forum Member
    ✭✭

...he has always been a very hard worker," said Arthur, "and don't tell Barnaby it's hidden."

"Okay Arthur - here they come now," said Boo.

Barnaby and Withers soon came back from looking and had nothing to report.

Bodoing soon joined them saying, "the elves did a good job nothing to report - all quiet," he winked conspiratorially Arthur.

"Well I'm glad we're all together again now, we should all think of what to do next," said Ginny.

"Well it's getting late we will have a meeting tomorrow," said Arthur.

"Maybe the aliens have just gone back to their homes," said Barnaby."

"Vee zhud bee zo looky," said Hermy.

"If they have gone for good we could go home to the Molefield!" said Barnaby eagerly.

Ginny looked crestfallen, "well we'll discuss it tomorrow...(...to be continued)

...after we've had some sleep you must all be tired."

"Oh absolutely," said Arthur saying, " goodnight," as he walked to the Palace stable to get some sleep.

As usual Oink! was still full of beans and wheeling round in circles and chasing Toot.

"Hold on Arthur wait for me," said Barnaby.

He scurried to catch up with Arthur who was nearly at the stables already, the Mole seemed in rather a hurry to get inside...like he was after something.

"Hello Arthur what are you doing in the tack room I thought you were going to bed," Barnaby said as he entered.

"I just wanted to check everything was okay," said Arthur.

The Mole had seen that the computer chip was hidden safely - exactly where he had told Bodoing to put it tucked away in a small wooden box

"Well see you tomorrow Barnaby..(...to be continued)

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night all had a long day :)

'Sausted :yawn:

Night Night All ;)

Seeya tamora :p

xxxxxxxx

Forum Member
    WoWWWWeeeeee...... 11 lengths!!:eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    Sowee bout last night.........got stuck with peeeeple :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    The Mole had seen that the computer chip was hidden safely - exactly where he had told Bodoing to put it tucked away in a small wooden box

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Forum Member
    Just noticed Kieran Fallons riding style for the first time..... is he really tall???
    Forum Member
    or maybe his hips and knees are wearing out after all this time...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WoWWWWeeeeee...... 11 lengths!!:eek::eek:

[highlight]I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW! WOWWWEEEEEE!!!![/highlight]

He covered the last Furlong (200 metres-ish) in 10.58 - whooosh - take that Usain! :D

Timeform Rated Now 147 highest of all-time and likely to improve if he takes on Camelot or the Breeders Cup.

Other rated horses close - Shergar, Dancing Brace & Sea the Stars 140, Mill Reef 141, Abernant, Windy City 142, Bridadier Gerard, Tudor Minstrel 144...SEA BIRD 145 :cool:

Camelot will be rated up there eventually, but competing with Frankel I have my doubts now - it was unbelievable, astonishing, won't see the like again kind of stuff. :eek:

[highlight]FRANKEL - that is all really[/highlight] ;)

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sowee bout last night.........got stuck with peeeeple :rolleyes:

Darn those peeeeple, I was zoinked last night anyhoo :p

Not tonight though...I feel greeaaaat! :)

Forum Member
    RooooooooNeYYYYYYYYYYY :D
    Forum Member
    [highlight]I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW! WOWWWEEEEEE!!!![/highlight]

He covered the last Furlong (200 metres-ish) in 10.58 - whooosh - take that Usain! :D

Timeform Rated Now 147 highest of all-time and likely to improve if he takes on Camelot or the Breeders Cup.

Other rated horses close - Shergar, Dancing Brace & Sea the Stars 140, Mill Reef 141, Abernant, Windy City 142, Bridadier Gerard, Tudor Minstrel 144...SEA BIRD 145 :cool:

Camelot will be rated up there eventually, but competing with Frankel I have my doubts now - it was unbelievable, astonishing, won't see the like again kind of stuff. :eek:

[highlight]FRANKEL - that is all really[/highlight] ;)

Hadnt realised that so many of them were American-bred, British-trained, until you posted that !! I take it you mean Dancing Brave ........slip of the fingers
This discussion has been closed.