Ashton Kutcher Files For Divorce From Demi Moore

Comments

• FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I highly doubt it was Mila's idea. But any separated couple should really divorce, if they have been separated for a year and have no plans to re-unite. To try and spin this somehow as Mila's fault is just stupid. Demi and Ashton had whatever issues they had, broke up, separated, and non of it had anything to do with Mila.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I highly doubt it was Mila's idea. But any separated couple should really divorce, if they have been separated for a year and have no plans to re-unite. To try and spin this somehow as Mila's fault is just stupid. Demi and Ashton had whatever issues they had, broke up, separated, and non of it had anything to do with Mila.

This. Why prolong the inevitable?
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I thought they already were divorced TBH
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    apparently she's holding out for a bigger settlement
    http://dlisted.com/2012/12/23/two-dollars-0
    I just can't warm to this lady, the whole whippits incident was just:eek: I do like her funky chicken dance pic in this article though :D:D
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I just can't warm to this lady, the whole whippits incident was just:eek: I do like her funky chicken dance pic in this article though :D:D

She doesn't seem to be able to let go, that's all. It's not like she needs the $$.
    She got a big settlement from Bruce, because they were married for longer, and they have kids together.

I feel bad for her, she clearly has some issues, but trying to hold onto her ex isn't going to solve them.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Mila can do no wrong as far as i'm concerned, apart from Ashton.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »

i just cant warm to him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The journalist who broke the story, Bill Zwecker of the Chicago Sun-Times, is one of the best-connected and most credible entertainment reporters around, and he says his source was someone close to Mila. I suspected Mila pushed for the divorce filing even before reading the article because women tend to care more about such things. I would too!
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet she DID push for divorce though (Mila).
    Not much fun being in a relationship with a bloke still being described as someone else's husband.
    Demi needs to gather the remnants of her dignity & just give in.
    That train has left the station & aint never coming back Demi.....time to let go girl.
  • Marie_EbbMarie_Ebb Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    I prefer Bruce Willis myself.
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes.....Bruce......in a vest fighting bad guys.....;)
    I like rugged.Keep Ashton & gimme Bruce any day.
  • Marie_EbbMarie_Ebb Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    polli wrote: »
    Ah yes.....Bruce......in a vest fighting bad guys.....;)
    I like rugged.Keep Ashton & gimme Bruce any day.

Let's also not forget Moonlighting and Bruce's singing career and how amicable his and Demi's divorce was. He sounds a better person than AK Demi let that one slip through her fingers and now he's happily married to someone else.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is something inherently dislikeable about Ashton. Same with Ben Affleck.
  • CampcrusaderCampcrusader Posts: 3,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    There is something inherently dislikeable about Ashton. Same with Ben Affleck.

Totally agree, but not sure what it is...
    Forum Member
    Marie_Ebb wrote: »
    I prefer Bruce Willis myself.

I don't think he was a much better husband to her, though, there were tons of cheating rumors going around him as well.

I think Ashton is an immature douche, but in this case I think he took the blame for the marriage breaking up. I doubt they were together at the time his cheating came out, but he thought it easier to just take the blame.
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    If the gossip going around is true,i think it's unfair that she wants the same kind of settlement from him as she did from bruce,she's wealthy in her own right and they don't have any kids together..
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I was sympathetic to Demi at the beginning of the break up but her behaviour and her need to hang on to this marriage is now getting downright embarrassing. Ashton has gone on to another relationship with the gorgeous Mila and I can understand how devastating that must be to Demi, to be replaced by a much younger version of yourself but she should find some self-respect and get on with her life. Ashton is a pretty boy who has been incredible successful but he cannot act for toffees. He is always Ashton in every movie I have seen. He is just lucky that he is beautiful and woman like to look at him but personality wise I think he is dreadfully immature and I doubt if he has actually worked at a relationship in his whole life. He is kind of an empty shell. Pretty but no substance!! That is how he appears anyway. Demi took a risk by marrying him as he was 15 years younger than her! It did not work out. Sadly, these actors have such enormous egos I guess it is next to impossible for her to believe that Ashton no longer wants her!!
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    milly wrote: »
    If the gossip going around is true,i think it's unfair that she wants the same kind of settlement from him as she did from bruce,she's wealthy in her own right and they don't have any kids together..

Well Demi is a woman scorned and she is out for BLOOD!! I do not think Ashton ridiculed her but the MEDIA DID. They seem delighted that the marriage had broken down!! Love can turn to hate very quickly!!
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if they have split whomever got that ball rolling then surley the richer one isnt entitled to the less rich ones money just cos they were dumoed she should be glad hes not going for any from her...tbh no shared children i dont see why she should get any
    Forum Member
    I may dislike Russell Brand a lot, but a do praise him not trying to get any money from KP. Apparently they ended in less than friendly terms, he could have got $$$$ from her, but he didn't ask for anything. Demi demanding money from Ashton is just petty.

I do think Demi's PR are in a bit of a limbo, they don't know how to spin it. They are trying all directions, taking the Jennifer Aniston route, where she was the cheated on wife, victim of evil Brangelina. Then the next report says, that she has hard time moving on, and is hurt by Ashton moving on with Mila. The next story says, that she is happy in her life, has moved on, but stalled the divorce for financial reasons.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't aware Bruce Willis cheated on Demi Moore, I'm off to investigate

EDIT: nothing about Bruce cheating but an alleged rumour that Bruce caught Demi with Leonardo DiCaprio and that's why their marriage ended, there is absolutely nothing on Bruce Willis cheating on her.

Bruce also hunted Kutcher down to have it out with him for humiliating Demi and his kids for having the affairs, he'd look a bit of a hypocrite if he did this knowing he had cheated on her himself