100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• henke777henke777 Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    Isn't what this guy is doing illegal? Deliberately infecting women. This should be headlines rather than a blind!!

my thoughts exactly, racked my brains to try and think who this rat bag is, strolling around infecting people without a care in the world:mad:
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Apparently this foreign born almost A list celebrity has talked to his A list wife actress about getting a divorce. Her response? It would be very inconvenient and that she is promoting a movie and would like to focus on that and her other movie coming out later this year and they can talk about it down the road. When this split does happen, it is going to be nasty despite how hard she will try to make it appear civilized. The things he wants to say.

From CDAN:

I don't know if you can ground someone over the age of 18, but that is essentially what this A+ all movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee did to his daughter after she got pregnant. No more alone time with guys and she was also given the choice of being cut off financially or having a procedure. She chose the procedure.
    Forum Member
    ^^^

1 is either GOOP or Sunday Roast's mother.

The 2nd one is a bit more tricky. I was going to say Hudson Hawke but because of the Oscar i'll go with Dirty Harry.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't be GOOP he would rather have a colonoscopy than talk to the press about his private life.

And Sunday Roasts parents always seem happy.
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    who is Sunday Roast????
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jivinjay wrote: »
    who is Sunday Roast????

ex wife of Top Gun, famous aussie actress.
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    ex wife of Top Gun, famous aussie actress.

thanks
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I doubt Sunday Roast's father would spill to the press either, I doubt he would blast his kids mother in the media.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually if you look at the blind there is no mention of kids. I think this couple might be childless.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

For years this A list all movies actress has been providing an allowance to her C list actor ex. Recently though she cut him off and now he can barely pay his monthly bills. He never saved anything because he always had his ex as a bank. Things have gotten so bad that he is trying desperately to make a deal with a car company for an endorsement so he can keep his current car.

From CDAN:

Are you are director? Want to have sex with a really attractive B list movie and television actress? Give her a chance to be in your movie and chances are it will happen. Her last four movies she has ended up sleeping with the director. And now she uses birth control so you don't have to worry about any accidents.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I imagine lots of model gossip the next few months.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

For years this A list all movies actress has been providing an allowance to her C list actor ex. Recently though she cut him off and now he can barely pay his monthly bills. He never saved anything because he always had his ex as a bank. Things have gotten so bad that he is trying desperately to make a deal with a car company for an endorsement so he can keep his current car.

From CDAN:

Are you are director? Want to have sex with a really attractive B list movie and television actress? Give her a chance to be in your movie and chances are it will happen. Her last four movies she has ended up sleeping with the director. And now she uses birth control so you don't have to worry about any accidents.

The first one I assumed would be the Clueless ex of Miss Cash/Walk The Line
    FusionFury wrote: »
    I imagine lots of model gossip the next few months.

I don't get it:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean the one with Damaging Cruel Intentions? He wasn't in clueless and seems to be working quiet a bit at the moment even if its not A list stuff.
    Forum Member
    You mean the one with Damaging Cruel Intentions? He wasn't in clueless and seems to be working quiet a bit at the moment even if its not A list stuff.

Yeah not them. How about the Monster & her ex OR the 2 time Oscar winner who famously forgot to thank her now ex husband when she won.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    B list movie and TV actress? Hmm...very difficult because it's hard to know who CDAN considers to be B list.
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    B list movie and TV actress? Hmm...very difficult because it's hard to know who CDAN considers to be B list.

That one's easy. The last line gives it away. She's the 1st month of the year and hangs around some Mad Men.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That one's easy. The last line gives it away. She's the 1st month of the year and hangs around some Mad Men.

That makes a lot of sense.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    Ah right. I'd better put on my director's cap then!! :D
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip

This cute young celebrity is in a tough spot. He wants to live as his real self, but he is part of a group that could suffer if his image changes. Here's the situation: He is gay. He has always been gay. But the role he has to play is one which girls would find him attractive. So for the past couple of years, he has pretending to be straight, and pretending to enjoy girls idolizing him.

Now he is growing increasingly uncomfortable with that role. He is frustrated he can't he can't openly date guys his age. He is not the only one in his group of colleagues who feel this way. However, for now, he is the only one has been pushing management to allow him to be "The Gay One". He really wouldn't mind that label at all. The others are trying to stay out of the controversy. While they are privately supportive of him, they are content to play the public game of pretending they are all straight as long as the paychecks keep rolling in.

His management team - which is substantially older than him - vehemently opposes his coming out. They have made it very clear to him that they are there to sell an image, not to cater to his personal desires to come out. They believe in the more old-fashioned "girls are only interested in straight boy celebrities" school of thought. They don't believe that a gay young celebrity will sell. They are so convinced of this that they have warned him that if he goes rogue and announces that he is gay, and fans tune out.... he will lose his job.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Blind Gossip

This cute young celebrity is in a tough spot. He wants to live as his real self, but he is part of a group that could suffer if his image changes. Here's the situation: He is gay. He has always been gay. But the role he has to play is one which girls would find him attractive. So for the past couple of years, he has pretending to be straight, and pretending to enjoy girls idolizing him.

Now he is growing increasingly uncomfortable with that role. He is frustrated he can't he can't openly date guys his age. He is not the only one in his group of colleagues who feel this way. However, for now, he is the only one has been pushing management to allow him to be "The Gay One". He really wouldn't mind that label at all. The others are trying to stay out of the controversy. While they are privately supportive of him, they are content to play the public game of pretending they are all straight as long as the paychecks keep rolling in.

His management team - which is substantially older than him - vehemently opposes his coming out. They have made it very clear to him that they are there to sell an image, not to cater to his personal desires to come out. They believe in the more old-fashioned "girls are only interested in straight boy celebrities" school of thought. They don't believe that a gay young celebrity will sell. They are so convinced of this that they have warned him that if he goes rogue and announces that he is gay, and fans tune out.... he will lose his job.

I wonder if the word group refers to a band so there are two I can think of. The ones who were gald you came or the ones making all the money and grabbing awards and are beautiful! The latter has had loads of blinds so probably them!
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    I wonder if the word group refers to a band so there are two I can think of. The ones who were gald you came or the ones making all the money and grabbing awards and are beautiful! The latter has had loads of blinds so probably them!

I actually didn't (for once in recent times) think this was about the "One Thing" band. Some things, to me didn't fit. I actually think that this is about that Disney band and that the rumours are true. Only the youngest brother is straight. The other 2 are gay.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually didn't (for once in recent times) think this was about the "One Thing" band. Some things, to me didn't fit. I actually think that this is about that Disney band and that the rumours are true. Only the youngest brother is straight. The other 2 are gay.

You mean the 3 brothers? Possibly but I thought they were already doing separate projects and nolonger at the height of the fan frenzy? Oh and didn't one of them also date trouble singer?;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip

Not the only one and the gay One i think are clues.... I'd give it two years at most before they're both out. Everyone else in the room can see it....
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Not the only one and the gay One i think are clues.... I'd give it two years at most before they're both out. Everyone else in the room can see it....

Not Larry? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Not Larry? ;)

That's exactly who i meant ;)
This discussion has been closed.