Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 14)

Comments

• augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Tree! did you see Brian May doing his thing he was fab!:)

Okay its a bit quiet;) so this might be boring to a lot of you, but I would love to just go on another tack in regard to the "fakery" stuff and its results

In a nutshell:-

Pej came on here and told us he was producing more of a "soap opera" series in 2010. This was obviously to showcase to Richard Desmond what he could have if he bought it - not the so-called tired format - but more a Towie, Geordie Shore sort of thing, which is the demographic that Tricky sells to.

I firmly believe when Tricky Dicky bought the "new" Big Brother, he had high hopes for Josie (and to a lesser extent John James but only as part of the couple).

There were two personal trainers helping to shed some weight (even though she was doing it for the big girls:D) - she was going to presenting classes and all that good stuff.

So why did it never happen - I firmly think that Richard Desmond wanted Josie as a "poster girl" - the winner of the last series coming in to his new format.

I think that she was supposed to have a much bigger part in the production last year - we heard talk of "roving reporter" etc - yet it didnt happen.

Some of the things she has done been totally embarrassing - the stint on Loose women had to be blanked out - how often has THAT ever happened, and the Irish bit obviously had to have a chunk cut out also - you can even see Josies horrified face when it cuts back in again - as if she knew she had slipped up badly. She got a small part on BOTS but it wasnt anything like what I think his original plan was for her.

So - if this was the case then what went "wrong" - a lot say how well she is doing, and Im sure she IS making a few quid - but in relaton to the "origanal" plan Tricky had for her its seriously small potatoes surely?

It just seems such a waste really, the opportunities that could have been - possibly a proper presenters job and a weight loss video, if only she had been able to apply herself to the two personal trainers and her presenting course.

On another note - had Govan stayed in the house I wonder what way it would have turned out for Jose? They were starting to do quite a bit of bitching - would this have ruined the outcome for her?

Lastly - I do hope Josie appreciates the time and trouble some of her major fans put in for her - they really should be paid a salary for this, in some cases.:cool:;):D

So.............

what went wrong.......well if you take your above description at face value....that endemol wanted to create HM to appeal to a future buyer......

then perhaps endemol were at fault for creating or distorting HM and their potential qualities, for trying to recreate a new Jade.......... She who must not be named...... was good with people, but I would never have seen her as a good presenter....she just wasnt that quick witted or well informed...

so perhaps it was unfair to try and make her into someone she wasnt ........:confused:.
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    AlexBB3 wrote: »
    A new egg on my timeline just tweeted this (read bottom up). Out of interest, what did court thread generally conclude about those tweets. Did anyone screencap them before deletion?

Is the general view taken that he's an unreliable witness?

This is the first Ive seen these, however Ive been in the land of the missing for a while on this thread.........

Whats your feeling on it Alex?
    Forum Member
    augusta92 wrote: »
    what went wrong.......well if you take your above description at face value....that endemol wanted to create HM to appeal to a future buyer......

then perhaps endemol were at fault for creating or distorting HM and their potential qualities, for trying to recreate a new Jade.......... She who must not be named...... was good with people, but I would never have seen her as a good presenter....she just wasnt that quick witted or well informed...

so perhaps it was unfair to try and make her into someone she wasnt ........:confused:.

Hmm............but I dont think he wanted her to be the next Jade, as you say, she wasnt a good presenter. I think he seriously had plans for Josie and I certainly think that she was up for them. Okay maybe he tried to put a square peg in a round hole so to speak, but my point is that she obviously didnt apply herself seriously and work hard ................gawd how I would love two personal trainers, I would be a size 10 this time next month - and she could have perhaps honed some skills if she had stuck to her presenters course.

It seems to me that she always prefers the easy option - the fame with none of the hard work - maybe shes happy with what she has now, but if she had actually worked, maybe she could have learned a few things and not make a bit of a twit of herself on occasion..........
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    Hmm............but I dont think he wanted her to be the next Jade, as you say, she wasnt a good presenter. I think he seriously had plans for Josie and I certainly think that she was up for them. Okay maybe he tried to put a square peg in a round hole so to speak, but my point is that she obviously didnt apply herself seriously and work hard ................gawd how I would love two personal trainers, I would be a size 10 this time next month - and she could have perhaps honed some skills if she had stuck to her presenters course.

It seems to me that she always prefers the easy option - the fame with none of the hard work - maybe shes happy with what she has now, but if she had actually worked, maybe she could have learned a few things and not make a bit of a twit of herself on occasion..........

that is definitely true.......

but.....maybe the reason she did so badly was that no one really considered who she was, what she really wanted and how to help her to achieve it.....

as teachers its always seen as our fault if pupils fail to learn anything...!!!

I do agree it seems as if opportunities hundreds of people would have loved to experience have been wasted....

but maybe she was in such a muddle with her personal life....and the interaction with John and her fans that it all went wrong......

who knows....??
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know I would dive on the chance of a personal trainer, especially paid for by somebody else. I'm happy to put in the work if somebody's telling me what to do or watching, I think that's why Slimming World (other diet clubs are available ;)) works so well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AlexBB3 wrote: »
    A new egg on my timeline just tweeted this (read bottom up). Out of interest, what did court thread generally conclude about those tweets. Did anyone screencap them before deletion?

Is the general view taken that he's an unreliable witness?

I remember it was brought up, but nobody had a copy of the tweet is that right? Not sure what to think really, he could have been saying it to antagonise a certain group of people, but maybe not.
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I remember it was brought up, but nobody had a copy of the tweet is that right? Not sure what to think really, he could have been saying it to antagonise a certain group of people, but maybe not.

It would be very interesting if true, however one wouldnt want to make a fool of oneself (me!) by quoting it verbatim as reliable!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all kicked off on twatter between Bhatti and Josie - again.

Here's the latest and most printable excerpt:

Josie Gibson ‏@Josiestweet
    @billibhatti @uk_johnjames_oz Lol both no respect for woman, nasty and spiteful. 2 different sides of the same coin. Now piss off you leach

Laughably predictable, isn't it? New BB on the horizon? Let's have a spat and make some headlines for ourselves, old Josie Jo. She's probably loving it. The pity party will have well and truly re-ignited.

Its going to be really interesting if she does play a role in this upcoming Bigbrother.If John james had stuck around im pretty sure the show would have got a longer run because thats just the thing Richard desmond is looking for sloppy.slushy z lister being followed around with a Camera Team.

Im damn sure thats why Josie cant leave things drop anychance she gets to talk about 'herself' John james is in the frame.If him walking out and leaving the final Episode of that show with her basically talking for 30 mins about him is all she had to offer little wonder it was Axed.the most she will hope is getting a job back as reporter for Them The least you will see her appear as a Guest on the panel.
  • GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how long it'll be before Josies pack of wild dogs attack Max Rushden on twitter.:rolleyes: I'm there was plenty of other reasons for him to look down on you Josie.

DANCING NAKED UNDER THE INFLUENCE........

If I ever think about drinking again, you have permission to shoot me. I was in Glasgow for the Fake Bake, Glitz and Glamour Ball, and was doing really well on the old softies... until Fake Bake's CEO Sandra McClumpha cornered me. She's a bad influence!

One minute I was on the Diet Cokes, the next minute she was lining up sambucas and I was necking them like there was diamonds at the bottom of each glass..

I was there with my mates Polly Parsons, Sian Welby and Hayley Sparks and I also remember dancing naked in our hotel room, I grabbed my arse and shouted ' pound a peach' in the worst mockney accent you have ever heard, dont't ask me why but I can't keep my clothes on when Im drunk with the girls, maybe Im a closet lezza...

My head was banging the next day, I can tell you, but me and the girls have decided to use my drunken antics as insiration and have started writing comedy sketches. We're calling ourselves Here Comes The Girls, and are getting a Pilot Show together, so watch this space.

I had a lovely time with me bitches, but poor Lukey is feeling a bit left out. He's been working hard painting our gaff one room at a time. He'd nearly finished one room last week, when I said I didn't like it and wanted to change it.

He is'nt happy about it but I'll let him fondle me peaches.....

I was at a dinner a while ago with that Max Rushden from Soccar A.M, the man is so rude- he was looking down at me and taking the mickey in front of everyone, he's only interested in woman who are either gorgeous or important. PILLOCK!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be very interesting if true, however one wouldnt want to make a fool of oneself (me!) by quoting it verbatim as reliable!

Not sure if it makes any difference - I'd say not - but here's the tweet anyway. An egg on twitter seems to find Zillie, Alex, Courtthreadangel and myself interesting enough to follow only us, and found it :D

@Marksuttontm Reply @Snow_flake88 to make money simple as that trust me that's all I was

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=57007350&postcount=2076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how long it'll be before Josies pack of wild dogs attack Max Rushden on twitter.:rolleyes: I'm there was plenty of other reasons for him to look down on you Josie.

If I ever think about drinking again, you have permission to shoot me. I was in Glasgow for the Fake Bake, Glitz and Glamour Ball, and was doing really well on the old softies... until Fake Bake's CEO Sandra McClumpha cornered me. She's a bad influence!

One minute I was on the Diet Cokes, the next minute she was lining up sambucas and I was necking them like there was diamonds at the bottom of each glass..

I was there with my mates Polly Parsons, Sian Welby and Hayley Sparks and I also remember dancing naked in our hotel room, I grabbed my arse and shouted ' pound a peach' in the worst mockney accent you have ever heard, dont't ask me why but I can't keep my clothes on when Im drunk with the girls, maybe Im a closet lezza...

My head was banging the next day, I can tell you, but me and the girls have decided to use my drunken antics as insiration and have started writing comedy sketches. We're calling ourselves Here Comes The Girls, and are getting a Pilot Show together, so watch this space.

I had a lovely time with me bitches, but poor Lukey is feeling a bit left out. He's been working hard painting our gaff one room at a time. He'd nearly finished one room last week, when I said I didn't like it and wanted to change it.

I was at a dinner a while ago with that Max Rushden from Soccar A.M, the man is so rude- he was looking down at me and taking the mickey in front of everyone, he's only interested in woman who are either gorgeous or important. PILLOCK!

:eek: Blimey. That's all I can say at 2:11. Might add more later!
  • Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Reading that makes me feel really grubby.

Good ol' JosieJo never disappoints does she..? AND she gets PAID for writing this total horlicks. Sheesh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Reading that makes me feel really grubby.

Good ol' JosieJo never disappoints does she..? AND she gets PAID for writing this total horlicks. Sheesh.

Is this todays latest offering from now mag ? It gets worse didnt she tweet that she was off drink now she has ? She needs a diary to write down what her she said and on what day as her lies show through. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Not sure if it makes any difference - I'd say not - but here's the tweet anyway. An egg on twitter seems to find Zillie, Alex, Courtthreadangel and myself interesting enough to follow only us, and found it :D

@Marksuttontm Reply @Snow_flake88 to make money simple as that trust me that's all I was

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=57007350&postcount=2076

I am confused by this tweet " To make money simple as,trust me thats all i was" so what is mark saying and what snowflakes tweet ?
  • HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would humbly suggest to Josie and her comedy troupe not to call themselves "Here Comes The Girls". It would be a shame to begin with a grammatically incorrect name, lol. "Watch this space" - yes, the space between her ears. :D

Though in fact it is probably the staff writer at Now who needs the grammar lessons.
    Forum Member

Ugh.

And there we have it folks, the Jeremy Kyle pinup girl.

And like the poster above said, I also feel grubby just reading it.

Ultra Violet was right when she posted the other night about "words" and how they affect you - and that above is just............ugly. Ugh.

But the most gobsmacking part of it is that that Josie Gibson seems to think she has "peaches":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    oooooooo Theres a "Courtthreadangel" how cool is that?

Can you guess Im never on Twatter...........only get a chance to get on here the odd time on me lunch or teabreak........:D

Who is Courtthreadangel is it one of us? If someone wants to PM me I await with baited breath:D
  • PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well I did predict she would fall off the wagon in the "other thread" and obviously put it in print. She really is a classy girl isn't she.
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can you guess Im never on Twatter...........only get a chance to get on here the odd time on me lunch or teabreak........:D

Who is Courtthreadangel is it one of us? If someone wants to PM me I await with baited breath:D

I only wish I had thought of it, I might have made more impact on twitter than I did, even my 4 followers got bored and wandered off, now i can't even remember my password :o
  • K139K139 Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll no be able to listen to "Peaches" by The Stranglers without seeing the "papped" bikini photoshoot now:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I did predict she would fall off the wagon in the "other thread" and obviously put it in print. She really is a classy girl isn't she.

I don't think that 'classy' comes into anything any more does it ... some people might argue that the media have been infantilised and that the morons have taken over the asylum ... and some of those might interject that BB itself has played a major part in this degeneration of standards and broadcasting aspiration ...

(did anyone see the discussion of the BBC coverage of the River Pageant on Sunday?)

I, of course, couldn't possibly comment ... :)

Maybe (back on topic) Josie is what is branded in Turkish Tourist Markets as 'Genuine Fake' ... :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I can say is we have all seen the rear view and it ain't so peachy!!
  • HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends how long the peaches have been sitting in the bowl. After a few weeks I'm sure the resemblance is closer, though she would have been better to go for the cottage cheese comparison.

If she did offer Luke a feel then it was surely more as a threat :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

lol it's not me ... obviously, as they follow me on twitter :D They aren't being very effective as they are tweeting to thin air instead of directing the tweets at/to somebody. I'm sure they are enjoying this little bit of attention though ;)
    cobis wrote: »
    I only wish I had thought of it, I might have made more impact on twitter than I did, even my 4 followers got bored and wandered off, now i can't even remember my password :o

Aww come back, I'll talk to you... that'll drive you away for sure haha
    K139 wrote: »
    I'll no be able to listen to "Peaches" by The Stranglers without seeing the "papped" bikini photoshoot now:D

hahaha :D Another song ruined!

(did anyone see the discussion of the BBC coverage of the River Pageant on Sunday?)

I, of course, couldn't possibly comment ... :)

Maybe (back on topic) Josie is what is branded in Turkish Tourist Markets as 'Genuine Fake' ... :cool:

We were talking about this on the Sanatorium, even today - it was dreadful wasn't it, was a former Blue Peter presenter really the right person to choose for the job? Whatever happened to Dimbleby?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well looking at the list of HM's I think spotting the next Fake will be like shooting Fish in a barrel by the sounds of it.
This discussion has been closed.