is courtney the star of stooshe?

sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
Forum Member
✭✭✭
seems like the record company want her to be the star of the group she seems to get more lead vocals.
And more attention from the others possibly because she has lighter skin and blonde hair.
I'm just making an observation same thing happened in destiny's child with beyonce wonder if anyone else has noticed this.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed and I don't get it since alex is by far the prettiest, but whatever. As long as they keep serving up those harmonies, I couldn't care less. I think that's what sets them apart. Individually they are okay, but those harmonies are usually on point. (I say usually because their cover of domino is absolutely tragic)
  • sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love them too I just hope they get equal attention.
  • Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We had them at a nightclub I manage for gay pride last year and the ginger one defo had the best voice, alex was the prettiest bt courtney was the quietest...defo not how she comes across in publicity etc
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    I like Stooshe. I've not really noticed any of them taking the "lead" yet. I hope it doesn't happen really, but I don't mind either way as long as the songs are still good. Courtney is more well known also because of the way her name is screamed out during Love Me lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought Alexandra was the main one - she seems to be the most all round and the only straight member if I'm not mistaken????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought Alexandra was the main one - she seems to be the most all round and the only straight member if I'm not mistaken????

That's true, but now Courtney is always put in the middle, typically sings first and has the most solos.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    They each contribute to the band just more obviously than others:
    Karis - Voice
    Alex - Looks
    Courtney - Personality
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes sense since she seems to be the most popular. Karis is my fav tho :3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    I think Courtney looks like she has the most star quality, shes the one I notice first anyway! Maybe thats because they are putting her in the middle though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    Karis has the best voice by far but I understand what people are saying about Courtney, she just seems the most interesting.
  • kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me personally it's Karis. She's got an amazing body, cool hair, great voice, she's outgoing and she's really hot (she looks a lot like Rita Ora).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kryskrys wrote: »
    For me personally it's Karis. She's got an amazing body, cool hair, great voice, she's outgoing and she's really hot (she looks a lot like Rita Ora).

She's pretty, but she reminds me of a Bratz doll because her head is abnormally large.