justin biebers latest pr stunt

mizhogmizhog Posts: 970
Forum Member
✭✭
so he collapsed hmmm convenient...pr me thinks anyone else?

Comments

• decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't understand why he's so tired...he is young and his career has only just started! Other acts, much older than him, Pink and Take That for example, do really gruelling and physical tours but don't end up in hospital after 3 nights. I just don't think he can be arsed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PR stunt. If he had breathing problems he'd have been hooked up to a drip. He just posed with a hospital gown around his lower waist. Loser.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    I thought that this morning when I saw it on the news.
    He was well enough to "tweet" from his hospital bed though, half dressed, looking in fine fettle, with headphones on. Sending some "big loves to ma fantastic fans in the world innit" or some other shyte.
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    The pic was enough to scream pr stunt, not buying it! Lets be honest noone but his people will ever know. It has gone to his head though , his ego must be exploding!!
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's threads like this that make me love the Showbiz forum :D
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,804
    Forum Member
    Justin Bieber extremely late for a performance, boos ringing round the stadium, nothing said from him or his team for more than 12 hours.

Last night the Bieber said to be unwell and sympathy abounds and his fans get reward almost immediately with a tweet.

The clear message being I will refuse to acknowledge you if you don't say what I want to hear.

Let's hope this groping of a 14 year old doesn't come back and bite him in the bum in 20 years time.
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Let's hope this groping of a 14 year old doesn't come back and bite him in the bum in 20 years time.

Do we have to wait 20 years? Can we not start biting him now?
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    Justin Bieber extremely late for a performance, boos ringing round the stadium, nothing said from him or his team for more than 12 hours.

Last night the Bieber said to be unwell and sympathy abounds and his fans get reward almost immediately with a tweet.

The clear message being I will refuse to acknowledge you if you don't say what I want to hear.

Tame compared to this one.
  • nobabydaddynobabydaddy Posts: 2,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Justin. Hope he gets better soon.
  • Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »

So the guy's a pervert as well as a delusional moron. I hope he gets sued for this when the girl grows up, after all that seems to be the trend these days, to sue celebrities.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    konebyvax wrote: »

And very strangest that poor girl got bullied and treats on Twitters cos of that?
  • MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    Poor Justin. Hope he gets better soon.

Surely you mean 'Hope his ability to provide a professional tour gets better soon,' :confused:
  • DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me it has PR Stunt all over it, but then I think Bieber is a right C U Next Tuesday and I seem to be proved right.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To me it has PR Stunt all over it, but then I think Bieber is a right C U Next Tuesday and I seem to be proved right.

I had to read that twice before i knew what it was! :D
  • CatsRuleCatsRule Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    Hes done a Paula Hamilton, on Big Brother
  • SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    decobelle wrote: »
    Can't understand why he's so tired...he is young and his career has only just started! Other acts, much older than him, Pink and Take That for example, do really gruelling and physical tours but don't end up in hospital after 3 nights. I just don't think he can be arsed

Can stand the guy but from bit's i've seen he seems to do the gigs and then go out clubbing half the night.

Act's like Pink, Take That, madonna, gaga etc do much longer shows but take their work seriously and pace themselves by resting after gigs and only go out on their days off

Doesn't matter what age you are you can only burn the candle at both ends for so long
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Indeed the original line up of Status Quo are doing some gigs at the moment. The Bassist Alan Lancaster has some mobiltiy problems now. He has to have the Plectrum taped to his thumb to be able to play the bass. He also a bit unsteady on his right leg. However he is getting up there playing Bass and singing. Not letting his disabilty stop him.

Thats a performer in my eyes, not a jumped up stupid boy whos thowing his toys out of the pram and faking illness to get attention after a telling off.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    According to his Twitter following he was busy racing around the hospital in a wheelchair at 4am... Clearly very ill and not just a ploy
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Put 'tired' in inverted commas imo.

There, I did it for you.
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    According to his Twitter following he was busy racing around the hospital in a wheelchair at 4am... Clearly very ill and not just a ploy

The picture he tweeted confirms it as being a PR stunt imo. Just makes sure he shows enough of his torso and underwear to get the young ones excited - all so cynical. ;)
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justin should start taking some tips from Madonna. There's a woman In her fifties still doing gruelling extensive tours. What a talentless crybaby he appears to be. As for the walking around London with a gasmask on stunt :mad:

Let's hope he does us all a favour and disappears up his own posterior very soon.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just heard about it and it screams PR stunt, playing the sympathy card after appearing 2 hours late a couple of nights ago.

At this rate he could lose many fans because they will see him for what he really is....
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At this rate he could lose many fans because they will see him for what he really is....

A smug, horrible, lazy, unkind, little scrote?
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,461
    Forum Member
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    Indeed the original line up of Status Quo are doing some gigs at the moment. The Bassist Alan Lancaster has some mobiltiy problems now. He has to have the Plectrum taped to his thumb to be able to play the bass. He also a bit unsteady on his right leg. However he is getting up there playing Bass and singing. Not letting his disabilty stop him.

Thats a performer in my eyes, not a jumped up stupid boy whos thowing his toys out of the pram and faking illness to get attention after a telling off.

Not to mention trying to be a white(?) Michael Jackson with his white robe like tops and trousers with 'gloves' on.
    I would have thought his PR would not want such a direct impersonation!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    Justin should start taking some tips from Madonna. There's a woman In her fifties still doing gruelling extensive tours. What a talentless crybaby he appears to be. As for the walking around London with a gasmask on stunt :mad:

She was an hour late on when I went to see her.

Not a problem though as it meant an hours free drinking time to get us in the mood for the main event.