Comments

• lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the link.
  • notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not listened to the link, but lets get real here, Christopher is not gonna rop the charts, he made it to the last 3 bex]cause of the liverpool vote. I am going on a cruise next yr , wouldnt mind if Christoff was the entertainment, but wouldnt buy his record. Have had A level studnts better than him...sorry..
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whats he saying on the radio??
  • Toffee GuyToffee Guy Posts: 2,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notin wrote: »
    not listened to the link, but lets get real here, Christopher is not gonna rop the charts, he made it to the last 3 bex]cause of the liverpool vote. I am going on a cruise next yr , wouldnt mind if Christoff was the entertainment, but wouldnt buy his record. Have had A level studnts better than him...sorry..

'The Liverpool Vote' is not strong enough to ensure he topped the vote FOR THE FIRST 7 WEEKS of a 9 week series.

Get real. He has big support ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
  • pauljawpauljaw Posts: 1,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said that the doctor had signed him off sick (sore throat or something like that), and thats why he wasnt on the final tonight.

And he said don't believe any stories in the press with an 'X' in them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    Just listened and feel really sorry for him, one thing he did say is dont believe anything in the papers that has anything to do with the Xfactor.....X
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

'yer know like' about 500000 times
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toffee Guy wrote: »
    'The Liverpool Vote' is not strong enough to ensure he topped the vote FOR THE FIRST 7 WEEKS of a 9 week series.

Get real. He has big support ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

Toffee you are wasting your time with the facts..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He loves his nan.:D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That he has a doctors note that he is prepared to show anyone.

That he has not fell out with anyone.

That he texted the host on Friday that he had a sore throat and hoped he'd survive the weekend, which the host confirmed.

That Caroline is using his name to get in the papers.

He couldn't go into it too much, likely because he wants to remain on the lucrative tour and will just suck it up for now, but he made it perfectly clear that there are forces at work to try to get rid of him.
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Lets be honest here a sore throat would not stop anyone who came 3rd not appearing on the show at all OK not sing fair enough but not to even be on xtra factor means something must have happened.If he can talk on the radio there cant be much wrong with him can there???????????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toffee you are wasting your time with the facts..

You can say that again. Some people have closed minds and just want to hate him for whatever reason they have. It's really sad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    Lets be honest here a sore throat would not stop anyone who came 3rd not appearing on the show at all OK not sing fair enough but not to even be on xtra factor means something must have happened.If he can talk on the radio there cant be much wrong with him can there???????????

Clearly he is sick and tired of the lies and ridicule.
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why couldnt he go on and mime though? if it was just a sore throat?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fisch wrote: »

Especially as he only had to mime
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pauljaw wrote: »
    He said that the doctor had signed him off sick (sore throat or something like that), and thats why he wasnt on the final tonight.

So he had a sore throat and couldn't sing, didn't stop him actually being there though. Lucy didn't sing but was on the after show.

Anyway, if he was out drinking the night before then that could explain a sore throat. Again, that shouldn't have sopped him showing up to support the other finalists.
  • ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    What's that I smell? Oh yes, the scent of burning bridges! ;)
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Yes but my point is that had I finished 3rd nothing would have stopped me being at the show on the final night let alone a sore throat
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feel sorry for the guy. He shouldn't waste time trying to fight the Cowell machine, he won't win. I for one believe him about Carolynne.
  • ejmejm Posts: 3,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pauljaw wrote: »

I wonder what he would have done if he had been in the final two, and had to perform this evening :confused:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact he topped the poll for 7 weeks then the "strangle" story appeared stinks to me. How come it didn't appear weeks before?
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what if he was in the final - would he have not have appeared due to sore throat? I think not
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Feel sorry for the guy. He shouldn't waste time trying to fight the Cowell machine, he won't win. I for one believe him about Carolynne.
    I feel sorry for him,he has been stiched up.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    Talking on the radio with such a bad throat, is that wise?
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sore throat my ass