Bizarre Famous Dreams?

Comments

• enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    had a dream i was going to Portsmouth for a match between Portsmouth and Bolton , me and my dad were going by car and my uncle wanted to go by train , then i forget a few things happened and then the next bit remember was being in some water , it was strange.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dreamt about Will.i.am the other night. I was out and about in London and his grinning face kept appearing wherever I went, saying cheerful things. :D

I find him quite entertaining on The Voice but I'm hardly a big fan or anything. I woke up laughing, though :p
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    I dreamt about Will.i.am the other night. I was out and about in London and his grinning face kept appearing wherever I went, saying cheerful things. :D

I find him quite entertaining on The Voice but I'm hardly a big fan or anything. I woke up laughing, though :p

I sooo want my own will.i.am for that :)

Had a dream involving the Great British Sewing Bee last night, I was in the final against one of the contestants, Ann, who made two brilliant ball gowns as her final effort, not entirely sure what I did, but woke up sad that the divine judge Patrick Grant wearing the hell out of one of his suits didn't appear :(
  • Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dreamt I married Edward from Jedward. He was really lovely in the dream and I was upset that I woke up to reality.
  • marcina bolanmarcina bolan Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a rather rude dream about Roy from the IT crowd.. sadly I never have dreams about people I actually fancy!

Oh I went mountain climbing with Tom Cruise the other day as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In my dream my toilet wouldn't flush, and Gordon Ramsay was the plumber who came round to unblock it. He wore a kind of rubber wetsuit and was a really nice laid back guy. He refused to charge me and thanked me for the experience.

As he was leaving I got a phone call from Keith Lemon warning me never to eat in Gordon's restaurant. He wouldn't explain why, but he kept saying: "You know what microchips are, don't you?"
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dreamed Lindsay Lohan and I were in Boots looking at make up.

James Nesbitt was sick in a bed - not mine thank god. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dreamt i was watching the chase and it was 3 celebrities (think one of them was Jo Brand) against Mark Lambert.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »
    I dreamt I married Edward from Jedward. He was really lovely in the dream and I was upset that I woke up to reality.

how can you be sure it wasnt John?
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    enudzio wrote: »
    how can you be sure it wasnt John?

Or both of them taking turns!
  • dechechodechecho Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dreamed Louis Walsh was my dentist. He reclined the chair and then wheeled me along a winding corridor which was going slightly downhill and getting darker all the time. He was smiling.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    had a dream where Ste and Brednan broke up in Hollyoaks , and it was something to do with John Paul and Ste was blaming both me and John Paul for it which lead to a feud between Ste vs Me , John Paul and a few other characters like Dodger.

also had a dream i scored 1 point on Pointless with a actress i just made up the name off in a round called "famous actresses"
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boy George built an elaborate squirrel house for my boyfriend.

:confused::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    found this on a girls twitter.

Literally dreamt i was at Dunkin Donuts with Ed Sheeran talking about cats last night. @edsheeran
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dreamt I was Jeremy from Peep show and dating myself on an episode of Peep Show. I was thinking and talking like Jez but dating myself. So weird
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    It was something along the lines of Me being on a rollercoaster with Danny ODonoghue, and going back to his flat in Southend (:/) then we went through the telly to the FA Cup final at masters.

Me, him, H from Steps, Jason Donovan, Phil Tuffnell and Phillip Schofield then started throwing fireworks at the crowd.

Craziest dream ever.

There's been loads of dreams about me and Niall tbh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    had a weird dream that Paulo Di Canio was having a fight with another premier league manager in the stand at the Stadium of Light and i was there watching , dont know why i was there am not a Sunderland fan.
  • Tamryn29Tamryn29 Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When i was pregnant with my eldest child i had loads of really vivid dreams from about the six month mark, the one that sticks in my mind though was the one where i had a crazed sex romp with uncle phil from the fresh prince of belair. It wasnt pretty and i felt weird for ages after i woke up lol. I hadnt even seen the show for years at that point so iv no idea why i would dream that!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    some how found myself at a event with Lee Mack.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    I dreamt i was married to Lionel Richie and he came to pick me up in a limousine. He was wearing checked flares and an orange tank top. This dream must have been fifteen years ago but was so vivid I woke up believing we really were married. My kids tease me about it still.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    couple of things i can remember about lasts night dream

i went back to visit my old high school which had changed completely but then i was told to leave by Toadie of Neighbours.

also some girl dropped a balloon in a hall and for some reason because of this they were going to hang her but then Dani Harmer (Tracey Beaker) burst in to the hall and shot down the rope.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bolton were playing in League 1 for some reason and and we were at Colchester losing 2-0 , we came back to 2-2 at the end.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I once dreampt that I was snogging Michael Jackson and his face fell apart as we kissed! I was only about 12 horrified me for years...only because I was mortified to kiss MJ
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Years ago I dreamt I was having sex with Robbie Williams in a childhood friend's bedroom :eek: It was quite enjoyable from what I can remember, but I have to say in reality I don't find Robbie in the least bit attractive and always looks like to me he needs a good scrub with extra strong bleach.

Had a similar dream a few years ago about Simon Cowell, who I find even more repulsive :eek:

I'm female, and I had sex with Jodie Marsh once in my sleep. I've also been 'friendly' with Victoria Beckham and Madonna. I haven't slept with any male celebrities.

I had a dream a few weeks back that Rolf Harris was talking to me about how he was innocent of all the allegations and how badly it had affected him...
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a dream that me and a friend were convinced that Darren from Hollyoaks had done something, think he was a serial killer but can't be sure so we decided to go looking for him. I went into Brendan and Cheryl's house and couldn't find him then I saw some legs and I lifted a few coffee tables away from the wall and he was half-submerged in the wall somehow :confused: