Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 93)

Comments

• Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Right, lovely day today so I shall now curl up with my book before bed :) I won't be on till the afternoon tomorrow :( hope I don't miss owt. Night!
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night, Ayla!
    kojan wrote: »
    I know :(

Knowing our luck, Later will consist of the sixth formers, Mercedes, and a sexy plot with Amy and Ally. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    Night, Ayla!

Knowing our luck, Later will consist of the sixth formers, Mercedes, and a sexy plot with Amy and Ally. ;)

and Brendan having sexytimes with a rent boy :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kojan wrote: »
    and Brendan having sexytimes with a Ste in a car :D

Fixed. :cool:

Ew, mention of rentboys reminds me of that time they were obsessed with linking Warren to prostitutes.

And he, disturbingly, filled Chez Chez with them and wanted him and Brendan to shag two.

Weird man, was Wazza. ;)
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member
    Fixed. :cool:

Ew, mention of rentboys reminds me of that time they were obsessed with linking Warren to prostitutes.

And he, disturbingly, filled Chez Chez with them and wanted him and Brendan to shag two.

Weird man, was Wazza. ;)

I loved Brendan's reaction to Foxy's enticing offer of a coupla birds for the end of the night:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Brendan's reaction to Foxy's enticing offer of a coupla birds for the end of the night:cool:

What episode is this? I need to rewatch. :cool:
    Forum Member
    What episode is this? I need to rewatch. :cool:

Here!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member

Both are a sight to behold. Plus, there's the Esther/toothbrush scene:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Oh God, Brendan's face is amazing. :D

Poor Wazza. He only wanted him and Brendan to enjoy some prozzies together. :(

Ew. :o
    Both are a sight to behold. Plus, there's the Esther/toothbrush scene:D

YES. :D

Oh I love it so.

#HOneedsmoreBresther
  • Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Morning! Just popping on. Did anyone else see the Corrie spoiler in the main thread? Not sure if it's true but it relates to what we talked about a few weeks back with
    A gay man falling for a woman - Marcas and Maria
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Morning! Just popping on. Did anyone else see the Corrie spoiler in the main thread? Not sure if it's true but it relates to what we talked about a few weeks back with
    Interesting! The producer of Corrie is good friends with RTD who made Bob and Rose so maybe he's nicking his ideas :p. Interesting idea but can't see it going down well with some. Might give the wrong impression.

And hello - my first post on this new part!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,783
    Forum Member
    Morning!

LOL. His face is a picture. :D
    Ayla_89 wrote: »

Ooh that will be interesting. But yeah I imagine not everyone will like it much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hullo everyone. :cool:

That Corrie spoiler is a bit... :eek:

I can't see that going down well at all. :o
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Hullo everyone. :cool:

That Corrie spoiler is a bit... :eek:

I can't see that going down well at all. :o

Morning. :)

Yeah, agree. I know there's cases where people have got together with people going against the grain of their sexuality, but they'll have to be so careful not to add fuel to the "gayness can be cured" fire. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning. :)

Yeah, agree. I know there's cases where people have got together with people going against the grain of their sexuality, but they'll have to be so careful not to add fuel to the "gayness can be cured" fire. :o

Hiyerrrrrrrrrrrr.

Yes, especially since Corrie got a lot of criticism for it's gay characters last year (from bigots, mainly) but I'm not entirely sure what god could possibly come from this storyline. :o

Unless it's an "emotional affair" and he falls in love with Maria, but not sexually.

Poor man. Stuck with Sean. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yer dunt think he might wind up having some HO involvement again? :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Yer dunt think he might wind up having some HO involvement again? :o

Oh god, please no. :o
    Forum Member
    Hiyerrrrrrrrrrrr.

Yes, especially since Corrie got a lot of criticism for it's gay characters last year (from bigots, mainly) but I'm not entirely sure what god could possibly come from this storyline. :o

Unless it's an "emotional affair" and he falls in love with Maria, but not sexually.

Poor man. Stuck with Sean. :(

What did I do to deserve that? :cry:

I really like Marcus actually, from what I've seen. Way nicer character than Sean. If he's going to have an affurr with a bird, it could at least be Eileen. ;)

I dunno about BK! It says "reality and scripted programming." So, hmmm. Sounds like a sort of editorial, advisory role maybe?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Oh god, please no. :o

I thought yer liked him at EE? :D
    What did I do to deserve that? :cry:

I really like Marcus actually, from what I've seen. Way nicer character than Sean. If he's going to have an affurr with a bird, it could at least be Eileen. ;)

I dunno about BK! It says "reality and scripted programming." So, hmmm. Sounds like a sort of editorial, advisory role maybe?

What did Rhys do to deserve that, more like? :cry:

Yeah, Marcus is lovely. And a great gay character. It's a shame he's saddled with Sean. He's also a bit fit. :cool:

Hmmmm. Obviously ES is here to stay for the foreseeable but I wouldn't be surprised if he got his finger in the HO pie somewhere. But not in any huge way, he might view that as a step back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    I thought yer liked him at EE? :D

Oh I did, don't get me wrong.

What I didn't like was his obsession with ruining strong characters (Kat, trying to ruin Max, etc,), affairs and teenage boys.

If he came back to HO, and had a say in something, I'd be sure that Ste would cheat on Brendan and a decent character like ... say, Darren, would get ruined. :o
    Forum Member
    What did Rhys do to deserve that, more like? :cry:

Yeah, Marcus is lovely. And a great gay character. It's a shame he's saddled with Sean. He's also a bit fit. :cool:

Hmmmm. Obviously ES is here to stay for the foreseeable but I wouldn't be surprised if he got his finger in the HO pie somewhere. But not in any huge way, he might view that as a step back.

Marcus is an absolute cutie. Plus he's good with kids, so he ticks your boxes. ;)

They've been restructuring generally at the Oaks/Lime anyway haven't they? Didn't someone say one of the two top dawgs had gone? So maybe they want someone with a guiding hand, just to steady the ship a bit? But with ES still at the helm?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Oh I did, don't get me wrong.

What I didn't like was his obsession with ruining strong characters (Kat, trying to ruin Max, etc,), affairs and teenage boys.

If he came back to HO, and had a say in something, I'd be sure that Ste would cheat on Brendan and a decent character like ... say, Darren, would get ruined. :o

I wunt want him back either, myself. Cos as I've said before, I think he was burnt out creatively during his last six months on HO, anyway, nevermind the EE debacle. The man could do with a nice creative rest before jumping into a soap.

And he really did. It was bizarre but it was as if he was purposefully ruining characters. Kat is a mess. I'm not sure she can be saved, she's that big a mess. :o

He also loves an affair storyline, does BK. ;)
This discussion has been closed.