what time is beyonce due to perform??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
Forum Member
Instead of watching bbc2 all night when should i tune in to see her?

Comments

• urt31urt31 Posts: 2,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ten past one. If I've understood time zones right.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Ok thank you i thought ut was about one ish
  • digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh thank God someone made this thread I was beginning to get so bored of waiting for her.
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Not long now, can't wait :D
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was sold on that entrance, just saying. :eek::D
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are Kelly and Michelle's microphones even turned on?
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought this was a disaster not even Kelly and Michelle could save it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too much about the fancy stage, lights, outifts, dancing than the actual music... so kind of what you would expect.

Musically it hasn't even come remotely close to what U2 delivered. And I don't think anyone ever will.

Still quite a spectacle.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    Great entrance...then all the atmosphere built up fizzled out with poor song choices (surely Crazy In Love was the best song for the finale not the start?)

Kelly and Michelle livened the show up, and Beyonce looked more comfortable in the group than solo.

overall not as good as Madonna last year IMO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't she meant to be debuting new material tonight?
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dory353 wrote: »
    Wasn't she meant to be debuting new material tonight?

I think she might save that for the GRAMMYs or BRITs now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it me or was that very underwhelming.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused over some of the song choices tbh, End of time. REALLY?! Great song, but not a song people would know outside her fanbase.
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queen B slayed it. As expected.
  • digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jonesy88 wrote: »

:( it was...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jonesy88 wrote: »

Yes. It started off great but slowly just turned into what she usually does, but with a different stage and outfit.
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And now the TV goes straight back off...

Some very "huh what?" song choices, Kelly and Michelle's microphones were ridiculously low, it was overall very good but a tad underwhelming and all I wanna do now is YouTube Madonna's 2012 set.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great entrance...then all the atmosphere built up fizzled out with poor song choices (surely Crazy In Love was the best song for the finale not the start?)

Kelly and Michelle livened the show up, and Beyonce looked more comfortable in the group than solo.

overall not as good as Madonna last year IMO

I agree with this. The entrance was really amazing, but then the energy seemed to run out from that during the performance. Kelly and Michelle seemed like glorified backing singers, their mics weren't even turned up properly which was a shame.

I feel like the show was good, but it had way too much hype so I was expecting more than she delivered. Madonna's set was better but Beyoncé's was still good, I just think she could have picked better songs, she has so many hits and I don't think all the songs worked tbh.

I'd say it was good but ultimately underwhelming, especially the DC reunion which I was massively disappointed by.
    Forum Member
    AdzPower wrote: »
    I'm confused over some of the song choices tbh, End of time. REALLY?! Great song, but not a song people would know outside her fanbase.

To be honest she doesn't have as many 'big' songs to choose from as some of her peers. Some of her hits have been forgotten about like Deja Vu & Beautiful Liar while others are ballads like Listen or If I Was A Boy and therefore not really suitable.

Whereas others like Madonna, Lady Gaga and Rihanna have an arsenal of 'big loud songs' to wheel out when required.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think part of what made Madonna's work that didn't happen with Beyonce's (in my humble opinion) was how the songs transitioned from one to another.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was fantastic and much better than Madonna's. Madonna's was all about the stage production and she mimed most of it. Beyonce put on a big production and sang live too. I thought it was fantastic.
  • chrisqcchrisqc Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tought she did great, she looked like a million bucks and her stage was amazing
    Forum Member
    I think part of what made Madonna's work that didn't happen with Beyonce's (in my humble opinion) was how the songs transitioned from one to another.

I agree, she used her guests more wisely too, such as Cee-Lo appeared for Open Your Heart, then it transitioned to Like A Prayer seamlessly.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I thought it was sensational :eek::eek: