WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 22 - 23 Spoilers Included

mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Previous Thread: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=67296553&posted=1#post67296553

Veto Meeting today. Here's hoping for more randomness.

Helen, Andy and Jessie at the BY couches. They want Kaitlin out and Jessie says that's what Judd wants too.

Comments

• mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessie tells Aryan things are looking up for her right now, "I care about you a lot. You're who I wanted to play the game with Aaryn."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Outside lockdown.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trivia: Veto Meeting
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Jessie tells Aryan things are looking up for her right now, "I care about you a lot. You're who I wanted to play the game with Aaryn."

It was just after Andy and Helen told her to keep her mouth quiet. :D

Think GM is going up. Hope she self implodes cause Aaryn and Kaitlin are hot messes but offer more to the show.

Do you think Judd is back with Goof Troop?? He seems to be with Jessie, Andy, Helen and McCrae. I think he wants Amanda out though.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any links for last nights ep? Can't find it anywhere :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    It was just after Andy and Helen told her to keep her mouth quiet. :D

Think GM is going up. Hope she self implodes cause Aaryn and Kaitlin are hot messes but offer more to the show.

Do you think Judd is back with Goof Troop?? He seems to be with Jessie, Andy, Helen and McCrae. I think he wants Amanda out though.

Gawd knows lol. I can't think of anyone he isn't allied with.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Gawd knows lol. I can't think of anyone he isn't allied with.

He is playing a similar game to Andy and Jessie ATM.

Maybe those 3 will create a super floater alliance :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Any links for last nights ep? Can't find it anywhere :(

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x125j5p#.Ue13nI0m2kw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YEEEEEESSS!!!!

Get Gina Marie OUT!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feeds back. GM nominated
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy with that. It's too soon for Amanda to go, so glad she's safe for now.

So who goes? Kaitlin?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn really needs to be the one to go this week. GinaMarie would be a total waste of a vote and I think Aaryn is more dangerous to the house than Kaitlin because she talks so much shit..

Glad Amanda is safe :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kaitlin sure knows how to shovel food in her gob.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    Yay my votes for GM actually counted for something :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope Gina Marie implodes. She is getting pumped up I can feel it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Yay my votes for GM actually counted for something :D

*high five* :D

GM was getting so confident. Nice to see her on the block. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't really bring myself to dislike GinaMarie. I think she's just to stupid to take seriously. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking increasingly bleak for Kaitlin.

Andy/Amanda/McCrae all very set to vote Kaitlin out and use Aaryn as their pet, but are worried about how they tell Elissa that they are keeping Aaryn, as well as Candice's reaction.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking increasingly bleak for Kaitlin.

Andy/Amanda/McCrae all very set to vote Kaitlin out and use Aaryn as their pet, but are worried about how they tell Elissa that they are keeping Aaryn, as well as Candice's reaction.

They make sure Helen kops for the blame.........
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have preferred to see Kaitlin in the house without Aaryn, rather than the other way around. Aaryn has no hopes of ever winning this game, Alison will ensure of that - although she is good television and is probably the smartest of the widows, her game is effectively over. And at least Kaitlin can win competitions and she's a bit of a wildcard, and there are small signs she might have at least half a brain.

I hate Gina Marie the most though, on a personal level and what she brings to the show, and it bugs me the way she is being portrayed as the lovable clown now.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't really bring myself to dislike GinaMarie. I think she's just to stupid to take seriously. :o

She has a childlike innocence. I find it difficult to listen to her for an extended period of time but can't hate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone voting to evict GM should start their message 'I don't want no scrubs' :D

Really hoping she goes, Aaryn is carcrash value and Kaitlin is actually quite intriguing as a player...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just almost instantly lost a lot of respect for Elissa. She's having a chat with Helen about Kaitlin, and told her something that Kaitlin had confided in her pre-feeds, which Kaitlin probably wouldn't want the world to know. I really don't like that she just shared that.