Chryed Wedding in 2012? will Zainab and Masood attend?

vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,064
Forum Member
✭✭
I am hoping we get this finally in 2012, Christian and Syed having their Civil Partnership...but would Zainab and Masood attend?

Comments

• LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    I think they would be uncomfortable with it and initially decide not to go. Even though they have started to accept the relationship, I think a wedding might be a step too far for them. But then I think they would turn up in the end and it'll mark the end of this particular chapter of the story as they move on to the next chapter with Zainab and Masood starting to accept Christian as part of the family. They'll never be best mates with him or anything but I do think they will eventually tolerate him and accept his relationship with Syed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    This is jumping the gun a bit. We don't know if Zainab even was happy to invite them to lunch, maybe she did it grudgeingly and was glad they made excuses not to attend. If you think about it, after all the lunch was planned for Tamwar's benefit and Tamwar would have wanted them there so she made the sacrifice to invite them feeling guilty that she caused Tamwar to be in that state to begin with. I don't see Zainab buying a new hat, or in her case a new dupatta.
  • SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they never get married and one leaves for all eternity, then the other follows, and we never have to suffer the awful pairing ever again. The end. Zainab is happy, Masood is happy, there we go. Bish bash bosh.
  • jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping the drama from the CP episode (because there's always drama :p) will come from whether the Masoods will attend or not. Character-driven drama, and not something ridiculous like, I dunno, Derek Branning turning up to murder one of the guests :sleep:
    Forum Member
    Smiirky wrote: »
    I hope they never get married and one leaves for all eternity, then the other follows, and we never have to suffer the awful pairing ever again. The end. Zainab is happy, Masood is happy, there we go. Bish bash bosh.

That too, but one of the pair leaving would be enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think we've found Chryed's No.1 fan here :D:p
    Forum Member
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Character-driven drama, and not something ridiculous like, I dunno, Derek Branning turning up to murder one of the guests :sleep:

Don't go giving TPTB ideas :sleep:
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks for the positive responses!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe their marriage can be as good as their latest reunion ... off screen ! then they leave for their 5 years honeymoon in Spain.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D 5 years just isn't enough. They leave for 3 years and then realise they love life in Spain and live there forever after. Bliss.
    Forum Member
    "I know that if something is loved, if something special grows from it, then there will always be people who want to chip away at that." - Johnny Partridge, 7/1/12

So true, just thought I'd share :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, people aren't allowed to disagree these days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, people aren't allowed to disagree these days.

Don't you know that Chryed is real?
  • cazzieb2705cazzieb2705 Posts: 12,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I know that if something is loved, if something special grows from it, then there will always be people who want to chip away at that." - Johnny Partridge, 7/1/12

So true, just thought I'd share :)

and I will QFT Mr P speaks sense xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't go giving TPTB ideas :sleep:

Whoops. Forget I said that :sleep::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoops. Forget I said that :sleep::D

Jenn you filling heads with silly ideas again please don't they do not need anymore daft ideas they have enough of there own......................Gran Canaria being the latest!!!!! :p
  • jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Syed should just give it up, Zainab will never approve. He should man up and accept this - get on with his life or just live the life she wants for him and quit moaning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    Don't you know that Chryed is real?

Ooooo are they,I didn't know! Please point me in the direction they live wouldn't mind being friends with them, they seem such a lovely couple :D
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Syed should just give it up, Zainab will never approve. He should man up and accept this - get on with his life or just live the life she wants for him and quit moaning.

but he has always been so close to his mum, so I can completely understand him wanting her to remain a part of his life. We can't give up on those we love just because it's a bit difficult.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenn you filling heads with silly ideas again please don't they do not need anymore daft ideas they have enough of there own......................Gran Canaria being the latest!!!!! :p

BK is welcome to pick up on the bit of my post where I said I wanted character driven drama :p

I would love something similar to NYD 2010 in terms of screentime. Those episodes had the most amazing 2-hander scenes with great dialogue. We could have lots of them this time round too, with the same characters, but the situation is so different. Could be great. :D /lowers expectations
    Forum Member
    BK is welcome to pick up on the bit of my post where I said I wanted character driven drama :p

I would love something similar to NYD 2010 in terms of screentime. Those episodes had the most amazing 2-hander scenes with great dialogue. We could have lots of them this time round too, with the same characters, but the situation is so different. Could be great. :D /lowers expectations

I'd love to see some kind of mirroring of NYD 10 for Chryed's wedding. Zainab and Syed having a bit of a showdown but this time culminating in Zainab giving Syed her blessing to marry Christian rather than forcing him into something he doesn't want. I definitely want all the drama to revolve around whether Zainab and Masood attend, in any case.

I also want Linda to return to see her son get married, she's such an awesome character! :)
    Forum Member
    The most dramatic thing that could happen would be for one of the husbands to die on the wedding day. Like jen123 said Derek could burst into the reception to kill one of the guests but accidentally kills one of the newly wedded couple.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see some kind of mirroring of NYD 10 for Chryed's wedding. Zainab and Syed having a bit of a showdown but this time culminating in Zainab giving Syed her blessing to marry Christian rather than forcing him into something he doesn't want. I definitely want all the drama to revolve around whether Zainab and Masood attend, in any case.

I also want Linda to return to see her son get married, she's such an awesome character! :)

Yeah, I was thinking of the Syed/Zainab scene too! And Zainab coming round would show how far she's grown in her acceptance of them since Syed's wedding to Amira. :)

I want Linda back! And I hope Jane returns too, even just for the wedding :)
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes to the posters who have said they want the drama to revolve around if Zainab and Masood attend :D (& then get Zainab and Masood married again please :D)
  • Hungry Hippo!Hungry Hippo! Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if we will see Christian's mother back? I would love to see her and Zainab at war! :D