Spiral (Engrenages) Series Four

xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is advertised at Amazon as being available on DVD as of July 23rd. Anyone heard anything about UK air dates????

Comments

• FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xynaria wrote: »
    This is advertised at Amazon as being available on DVD as of July 23rd. Anyone heard anything about UK air dates????

No I havent and if its not aired by July Im buying it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No BBC4 airdate info available that I can find. Makes you wonder though.

Available for preorder.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spiral-Series-4-DVD/dp/B007EAFUFO/ref=pd_sim_d_h__35

Season 4 has 12 episodes. So if BBC4 shows double episodes as usual every Saturday, that means 6 weekends to show all of Season 4? 16th June start date anyone?
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazon date is wrong. Simple as that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So have the BEEB shown Series 1-3 :confused:... What was the last one they showed... I had never seen one before... quite late to the eurocrime party me :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So have the BEEB shown Series 1-3 :confused:... What was the last one they showed... I had never seen one before... quite late to the eurocrime party me :o

BBC4 have shown Seasons 1-3. BBC had a co-production credit for S2. Don't know if this is the case for Season 4 as well.

You watched Season 1 when it was repeated a while back. You chastised HVC and me for talking about S3 IIRC.(Sat 17th Sept. 2011).

Post#1921
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1454010&highlight=spiral&page=77
  • xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Straker wrote: »
    Amazon date is wrong. Simple as that.
    Any thing to back this up?
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No BBC4 airdate info available that I can find. Makes you wonder though.

Available for preorder.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spiral-Series-4-DVD/dp/B007EAFUFO/ref=pd_sim_d_h__35

Season 4 has 12 episodes. So if BBC4 shows double episodes as usual every Saturday, that means 6 weekends to show all of Season 4? 16th June start date anyone?

Maybe 9th June, which goes on the assumption that BBC4 will be showing the two episodes of Sebastian Bergman on 26th May and 2nd June.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Maybe 9th June, which goes on the assumption that BBC4 will be showing the two episodes of Sebastian Bergman on 26th May and 2nd June.

Evening V:)

I know it's only a bit of fun, speculating a possible start date. But if that DVD release date is true(and it is a big if) then the 9th would work as well. I was giving the last possible date. To get 6 Saturdays before the hypothetical release date. Or BBC4 could fill the Saturdays with repeats, before starting a new series? They've done this before.
  • DenleyDenley Posts: 4,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to know this will be hanging on to the coat tails of The Bridge and Sebastian Bergman :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And after Spiral if we have it we have Lilyhammer and then series 2 of Borgen............

.......they never want us to have a Saturday night out innit..it's all a plot...a plot I tell you !!!:mad::(:D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denley wrote: »
    Good to know this will be hanging on to the coat tails of The Bridge and Sebastian Bergman :cool:

It's all idle speculation as of yet D. Nothing confirmed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And after Spiral if we have it we have Lilyhammer and then series 2 of Borgen............

.......they never want us to have a Saturday night out innit..it's all a plot...a plot I tell you !!!:mad::(:D;)

.....and then TK3?:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd forgotten about Lilyhammer :D :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's all idle speculation as of yet D. Nothing confirmed.

Idle speculation is a major part of the Euro-Crime forums :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Idle speculation is a major part of the Euro-Crime forums :)

Helps pass the hours waiting for the next episode;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Helps pass the hours waiting for the next episode;)

Personally I'm wondering what will happen to Lund's partner in TK3 :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBC4 have definately bought these though, right?

Idle speculation is great as far as I'm concerned. I'll be staggered if Spiral 4 isn't shown before the DVD release date...
  • The_Time_BeingThe_Time_Being Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    In other news, Gregory Fitoussi is down to appear in a new ITV period drama about Harry Selfridge currently in production

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2012/03/seven-join-cast-of-itvs-mr-selfridge/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of Euro crims..........has anyone seen Oskyldigt Dömd (Innocently Convicted) ???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of Euro crims..........has anyone seen Oskyldigt Dömd (Innocently Convicted) ???

nope, I can't even say it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nope, I can't even say it :D

SkyDigitalDoomed?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SkyDigitalDoomed?

sounded like osky dick and dom when I said it. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sounded like osky dick and dom when I said it. :p

oh dear....................:D ;)
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any thing to back this up?

They’re still filming it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Straker wrote: »
    They’re still filming it.

You aren't exactly doing a lot to be taken seriously when you keep making pithy statements with nothing to back them up.