Doctor Who One Sentance At A Time

Comments

• ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    "Pay attention to what your fans say", she reads.

Romana scowls. "Doctor, you really must stop writing cryptic letters to yourself, it's becoming quite tedious!"
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clara began to open more cupboards. "Look it's another fan, a book on fly fishing and some jam"
    Forum Member
    "No custard?", asks the Doctor mournfully.

Romana, shakes her head in despair. "Doctor, aren't you worried about the weird stuff going on outside? What about the Dalek, the statues and the fireball? This is hardly the time for custard!"

"What does the fan say?", says Clara, excitedly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clara looked in a drawer. "Found the custard"
    "Phew" said the Doctor relieved. He turned the tin of custard over and started to look for something. "What is it?" asked Clara. "Custard" answered the Doctor. "I know that, silly" laughed Clara. The Doctor peeled the label off the tin of custard and looked pleased. "Eureka" shouted the Doctor. "There you go again, you keep saying that" remarked Romana as she sat on the stool.
    Forum Member
    Romana had given up getting any sense out of the other two. She sat and tried to read the message on the second fan they'd found.

"This is Romana. PTO.", she read. Turning the fan over she read some more "I know it's silly but just make the soufflé. It will make sense in the end."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Where is the souffle dish, this won't do" The Doctor holds up a sugar bowl. " It's a sugar bowl without sugar"
    Forum Member
    "Found it!", cries Clara triumphantly, as she proceeds to create the soufflé with practiced precision.

"Do you think it would work with custard?" asks the Doctor, hopefully.

Romana continues to search the cupboards.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Here's one you prepared earlier" said Romana surprisingly as she pointed at the souflle in the oven.
    Forum Member
    "But if we made one earlier", said Clara, confused, "why did the note on the fan say we should make one now? What's the point of making one now if we already have one?"

"We have to make one now", said the Doctor sagely," so that we can go back in time and put it in the oven for us to find"

Clara frowns. "There's got to be something wrong with that logic!"

"It's just a simple temporal causality loop", says Romana,. "It's the sort of thing that happens when you try to be clever and start breaking the laws of time", she glares at the Doctor accusingly.
  • DogmatixDogmatix Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I never break the Laws of Time!" protested the Doctor, "I might have just sort of... bent them... a bit... once or twice... but I never break them!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Let's make souffle, then see what happens!" exclaimed the Doctor. "Will it rise?"asked Clara.
    Forum Member
    "It will if you help" said the Doctor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clara looked at the recipe. "Hmm, chocolate souffle, we need aprons, could get messy" said Clara as she searched under the table. A bell started ringing, it seemed to be coming from the direction of a cupboard. The Doctor went to investigate and found a cupboard bigger on the inside.
    Forum Member
    The cupboard was filled with cooking supplies. In the front was an alarm clock from which the ringing sound could be heard. Taped to the alarm clock was a note saying "Soufflé's ready!"

"Souffle's ready!", said the Doctor, moving to the oven and taking it out.

As he stood holding the soufflé, a Dalek could be heard outside. "Seek, Locate, Exterminate!", it said.

The Doctor looked down at the soufflé in his hands and his eyes widened. "I think I know why we needed to make the soufflé", he whisperered.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He poured the souffle on the ground as the Dalek entered, making the Dalek slide. "Quick, bring the mini souffles, we may need reinforcements" shouted the Doctor as he sped towards the door.
    Forum Member
    "Ex… ex…", the Dalek sputtered confusedly as it lost traction on the slippery concoction, shooting wildly in all directions.

"If you want eggs", shouted Clara, ducking the explosions, try these!", as she lobbed an egg directly at its eye stalk.
  • DogmatixDogmatix Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Eggsterior vision eggstremely impaired!" complained the Dalek. "Eggsactly!" shouted the Doctor. "Eggscellent!" added Romana. "Time to eggsit?" suggested Clara.
    Forum Member
    Romana quickly scooped the mini-soufflés from the oven into a bowl and followed the Doctor and Clara out of the door.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Doctor, where is the Tardis?" asked Clara."We really should be heading in that direction" She said pointing to the right. "Maybe it should be left" disagreed Romana. "The Doctor says which way we go, so I say up" said the Doctor as he jumped up in the air.
  • rioniarionia Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And promptly fell back down again.

"nope, definintely that way" he said, pointing to the ominous looking green steaming waterfall that had suddenly appeared in a widening crack in the ground
    Forum Member
    "You want to go into the green steaming waterfall?", said Romana incredulously.

"No", said the Doctor, "I want to jump over it!"

With this he took a running jump across the crack in the floor and then turned to catch the others as they followed suit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Look, a path made of custard, who did that?" asked Clara. "It's not who Clara but how?" answered the Doctor. They stepped carefully along the custard path.
    Forum Member
    "I've been thinking", said Romana. "We've been attacked by a big fireball and threatened by a green waterfall. Do you think it's one of those Earth, Wind, Fire, Water themes?"

"Funny you should mention 'themes'", said the Doctor, "I'm beginning to think this is some kind of theme park experience based on me. I wouldn't be surprised to see fish fingers in this custard trail, any time now"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Keep on walking until we see a sign" said the Doctor. "You been here before Doctor? asked Clara cheekily. "Maybe" replied the Doctor.
    Forum Member
    The trio pressed on until they came to a signpost covered in fish fingers.

"Told you there'd be fishfingers", crowed the Doctor triumphantly.

"Do you think they're edible?" asked Clara doubtfully.