The Walking Dead - Season 3 - 5* pace

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Great! It hadn't been on any listings all day, I have been looking. Had a break for an hour and there it is. Thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    About time too
  • mizfiestamizfiesta Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    Nine-Nine wrote: »
    Season 3 starts in the week of 29 June I believe...Can't wait! :D

Hurrah! It's been a long wait - or at least if feels like one. This is great news :D
  • TiwttmosTiwttmos Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missed season 3 on FX, i'll series link it, and download season 2 from On Demand!
  • SoundboxSoundbox Posts: 6,243
    Forum Member
    I wanted to see season 2 on Channel 5 but the promotion was so poor that I missed the whole lot. I will set my machine to record the season 3 though - thanks for the heads-up.

I don't have other channels so when it is on C5 it is the premier for me.
  • SquiggleSquiggle Posts: 2,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    irishfeen wrote: »
    Have to disagree with you there, I think its on par if not better then seasons 1 and 2. Lots of twists and turns on the way with the introduction of the General.

Did you mean the Governor?
  • irishfeenirishfeen Posts: 10,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Squiggle wrote: »
    Did you mean the Governor?
    My bad your right... I was just after returning from a few pints :)... so cant be fully to blame.
  • grumpycrabgrumpycrab Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    Quick question. Will this be on Demand5 and do they provide a download function or is it streaming only?

If a download option is available, how long is the recording valid for? Cheers.
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,671
    Forum Member
    It will be on Demand 5 to stream only.

There will also be a repeat broadcast at 22.00 every Sunday on 5*.
    Forum Member
    Dancc wrote: »
    It will be on Demand 5 to stream only.
    Thanks. Any chance of HD? Can this stream be recorded?
  • ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw Series 3 on FX and the first 8 episodes are superb, so much better than Series 2.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    grumpycrab wrote: »
    Thanks. Any chance of HD? Can this stream be recorded?

No HD on Demand 5. Can't discuss the ability to record the demand 5 stream for obvious reasons...
    Forum Member
    No HD on Demand 5. Can't discuss the ability to record the demand 5 stream for obvious reasons...

Sorry and thanks, or rather, thanks and sorry. Damn Channel 5! (No HD on freeview).
  • DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starts tonight at 11pm.

I meant to watch the repeats of Season 2 so that I could remember where we are, but guess I will pick it up as we go along.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the whole season 1&2 this week for the first time. Daryl is my favourite. I hated Shane glad we've seen the back off him. Excited for tonight but why are channel 5 showing it so late. Probably because of big brother but still 11pm is a terrible time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait :D Trailers are awesommeeeeeeee
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope you enjoy the new season :cool:. Significantly better than Season 2 I'd say :).
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Already seen it, but watching it again! I prefer S2, but S3 is great - significantly better than S1.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amazing already. I expect there'll be lots of danger in that prison to come though... :D
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glenn is just so damn cute!
  • peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    Can't believe they gave T-Dog lines, jeeze.

And, was anyone else scared?
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent opening episode to Season 3.

Tense, exciting, thrilling with loads of blood and gore! Fantastic!

The prison setting looks ace. Michonne is awesome from what we saw of her so far. Poor Herschel and what an ending, 'holy shit'! :D

Just wish it wasn't on so late, roll on episode 2.

For anyone who missed it, it gets repeated on 5* on Sunday night.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant episode. Although it does clash with Fear Itself now, however, there's always time shift! :D

Michonne looks amazing already, and Carl has grown up and the tension between him, and Lori and Rick and Lori is dramatic! Imagine if Lori did get eaten inside by a walker baby? I do feel sorry for her with all that's gone on at the moment but can't help but remember, like Rick and Carl do, what she did to them by sleeping with Shane. Carole and Darryl's relationship is blossoming which is good to see, although, was it me or did anyone else find it awkward when they keeping look-out? The prison setting will surely see this and all the other characters develop and hopefully lots more eerie and gory walkers to come! I just hope Hershel pulls through...
  • Judas82Judas82 Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    What a season opener that was , I hope all the episodes in S3 are as good........ I haven't seen this season and have avoided spoilers at all costs. I can't wait to see how S3 develops. Loving the prison setting.