Strictly Confidential tour

LisaCLisaC Posts: 157
Forum Member
Following the continued success of the country’s beloved Strictly Come Dancing, Craig Revel Horwood’s brand new show, Strictly Confidential will give theatre audiences the chance to get up close and personal with stars of the smash hit BBC One television series, Strictly Come Dancing. Starring Lisa Riley, Artem Chigvintsev, Natalie Lowe and Ian Waite, Strictly Confidential will take fans on an epic journey told through music, song and breathtaking dance routines.... Read more >>

Comments

• PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    No wonder Craig is blind to Lisas faults then .He wants her in the final to raise the profile of his show .How obvious is Craig now becoming and loosing credibility by the day
  • katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Three pros and Lisa Riley? What an odd concept.
  • LisaCLisaC Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    And suddenly the world makes sense again. :mad::mad::mad:
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    urgh

wtf??

breathtaking dance routines? with Lisa involved? hardly! :rolleyes::eek:
  • MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    urgh

wtf??

breathtaking dance routines? with Lisa involved? hardly! :rolleyes::eek:

Just what I was going to say. Music, song and breathtaking dance are three things least associated with Lisa Riley.
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously?:o
    Forum Member
    Craig now could be accused of bias and favouritism towrds Lisa , after all he now has a vested interest . He has shown it and now we all know why .
    Four person final ? No lindy hop ? Ah Ha , now it all makes sense .
  • ladydancer1ladydancer1 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can hardly believe it. !!!!! Now Craigs comments and scores make sense but I don't for the life of me understand why he's got Lisa on his new tour.:eek:
    For those who want to order tickets. :rolleyes:
    http://www.atgtickets.com/shows/strictly-confidential/
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the hell?! Why are Artem, Ian and Natalie even associating themselves with something so ridiculous as 'Lisa Riley' and 'breathtaking dance routines' being in the same sentence! :eek:

If only you could take out 'Lisa Riley' and put in someone wonderful like Kara Tointon, I'd buy a ticket in a heartbeat.

But if Lisa's involved, I won't be going - I certainly won't associate myself with something that makes such a farce of the original concept of Strictly. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    What the hell?! Why are Artem, Ian and Natalie even associating themselves with something so ridiculous as 'Lisa Riley' and 'breathtaking dance routines' being in the same sentence! :eek:

If only you could take out 'Lisa Riley' and put in someone wonderful like Kara Tointon, I'd buy a ticket in a heartbeat.

But if Lisa's involved, I won't be going - I certainly won't associate myself with something that makes such a farce of the original concept of Strictly. :rolleyes:

Exactly my thoughts ., I wouldnt touch it with a barge pole now
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a strange line up 3 male pros and 1 female ??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I totally agree
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It wasn't strange when it was Kara on the Dance to the Music tour last year but then shes an amazing dancer!!!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRe-q2TIYTw

Hopefully thats not the full line up and more Pros will be announced. I still don't see where Lisa fits in though!:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very odd:confused:
  • mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig now could be accused of bias and favouritism towrds Lisa , after all he now has a vested interest . He has shown it and now we all know why .
    Four person final ? No lindy hop ? Ah Ha , now it all makes sense .

Explains why Craig has been blindly supporting Lisa, regardless
  • lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The pros are Artem, Ian & Natalie.
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    Just followed the link.....it's on in my local theatre:eek:

Now that puts me in a quandary......I'd love to see a Strictly show live, but not with that line -up. Wonder how many more will be added :confused:

I'm not going to take the risk yet.....possibly unlikely that some of my favourites will be on this :(:mad::(
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Just followed the link.....it's on in my local theatre:eek:

Now that puts me in a quandary......I'd love to see a Strictly show live, but not with that line -up. Wonder how many more will be added :confused:

I'm not going to take the risk yet.....possibly unlikely that some of my favourites will be on this :(:mad::(

if its similar to Dance to the Music that Robin, Kristina, Artem and Kara did last year, which I believe was directed by Craig - that will be it!!
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    olivej wrote: »
    if its similar to Dance to the Music that Robin, Kristina, Artem and Kara did last year, which I believe was directed by Craig - that will be it!!

Oh.....thanks :)

I won't be buying a ticket, then! :(
  • henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mystery over regarding Craig's marking. The phat lady has sung. Move on folks. Nothing to see. It is fixed and corrupt as many have guessed. I wonder if anybody at the BBC has angel shares in the production.

SCD is fine on free television but I still can't understand the attraction of paying to see amateurs perform. There is no way I will see a pro-am cricket, football, tennis or golf tournament but I understand seeing the local theatre group or choir who have trained for a year or school nativity play where there is a family interest.

And in this case I know the pros more than Lisa who I have only just heard of.

Whatever next? Natalie Lowe in a film as Grace Kelly? [OK I'll go along with that one]
  • Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    Well that explains Craigs obvious blindness to her faults!! What a bloody swizz!.... Maybe he reckons she is popular enough to attract an audience. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dilly 1 wrote: »
    Well that explains Craigs obvious blindness to her faults!! What a bloody swizz!.... Maybe he reckons she is popular enough to attract an audience. :confused:

Or he's aware of the public votes;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    Dilly 1 wrote: »

Well I suppose someone is voting for her every week, but I can't imagine where they left their critical faculties.
    Forum Member
    Rosamunda wrote: »
    Well I suppose someone is voting for her every week, but I can't imagine where they left their critical faculties.

I suppose thats the thing , some people love panto and Fun Fun Fun and are now associating Strictly with it .We got Ann Widdecome , Russel , and now Lisa to draw in that audience and now they are multiplying and taking over and soon SCD will be a whole pile of large people with large smiles prancing around the floor .
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy777 wrote: »
    The pros are Artem, Ian & Natalie.

Ok sorry cant count it must have been the red mist