Phil Mitchell going crazy?

BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Phil looses Lexi (and Sharon?) and with no one to turn to he looses his marbles. I think it would make a great SL. During this Peggy/Grant could make a brief return, and they could also get him into drugs/alchol again. Phil does need a fresh new storyline aside from all this Lexi rubbish. Thoughts?

Comments

• BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You say he needs a fresh new storyline, but you also want him to get back into drugs/alcohol again?

I'd like to see Phil fall in love with someone who has an illness and needs caring for. It would bring a new side out in Phil.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Be nice if he smiled
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go crazy????
    hes already there:confused:
  • IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Be nice if he smiled

The scene from a while ago now, where he's playing the Wii with Ben/Jay/Shirley and grinning crazily is, to put it frankly, terrifying :eek:
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    The scene from a while ago now, where he's playing the Wii with Ben/Jay/Shirley and grinning crazily is, to put it frankly, terrifying :eek:

Which is creepier: maniac grin or "Daddy Phil"?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    Which is creepier: maniac grin or "Daddy Phil"?

Maniac grin for sure :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPB4x0CWPno . That, is all that needs to be said :eek:
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Lmao! That was a great scene! It i weird seeing Phil act like that, but the thougt process of a grandfather living alone with his grandchild & calling himself daddy creeps me out way more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    Lmao! That was a great scene! It i weird seeing Phil act like that, but the thougt process of a grandfather living alone with his grandchild & calling himself daddy creeps me out way more.

I don't get the big fuss about that tbh, he's practically her dad for the time being, with Ben being inside.

A bit weird, but not that much so :)
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,363
    Forum Member
    I don't get the big fuss about that tbh, he's practically her dad for the time being, with Ben being inside.

A bit weird, but not that much so :)

I think it was the context of the scene which made it a bit :eek: he was walking about in front of Lola who is Lexi s mum, calling himself "daddy", only the father of Lexi can call himself that, so it was like he had made Lola pregnant and not Ben!

(Sorry I have made myself feel ill :o)
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like for a new brother act to come in,, kick the crap out of him, buy him out and run him off. How anyone is supposed to brick it from threats from a fat old man with heart condition is beyond me. Kim in mare mode is more scary. & Phil & lexi is just odd, he's only got her to entice sharon to jump in the sack with him.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    I'd like for a new brother act to come in,, kick the crap out of him, buy him out and run him off. How anyone is supposed to brick it from threats from a fat old man with heart condition is beyond me. Kim in mare mode is more scary. & Phil & lexi is just odd, he's only got her to entice sharon to jump in the sack with him.

Agreed 100%
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,845
    Forum Member
    I think he will have redemption from the heather stuff in her anniversary week he seems to be on the brink of a breakdown
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he will have redemption from the heather stuff in her anniversary week he seems to be on the brink of a breakdown

Redemption for Philth?

Amy is more likely to speak before that ever happens:D
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Redemption for Philth?

Exactly.

Nothing ever comes back on Phil, he can do whatever he likes and get away with it.

I prefer characters to get their comeuppance - doesn't mean he has to leave the show but walking around like Walford's God for 20 years is just too much.
    Forum Member
    Redemption for Philth?

Yeah did you not see how weird that scene was friday it was like he had a ready made family. He'll obviously lose lexi and it would be a joke if he got sharon this way imo
    Forum Member
    Yeah did you not see how weird that scene was friday it was like he had a ready made family. He'll obviously lose lexi and it would be a joke if he got sharon this way imo

The thing is though, Sharon is not working with any of the newer characters she only works in Phil's world unfortunately so I doubt this baby snatching episode of his will put her off, the producers will be desperate to make her work one way or another so will just stick to what they know.
    Forum Member
    The thing is though, Sharon is not working with any of the newer characters she only works in Phil's world unfortunately so I doubt this baby snatching episode of his will put her off, the producers will be desperate to make her work one way or another so will just stick to what they know.

Im convinced when he looses lexi it will tie in with heathers anniversary week im sure they will be together post april but i cant see him giving up lexi for her its not been done very natural
    Forum Member
    Im convinced when he looses lexi it will tie in with heathers anniversary week im sure they will be together post april but i cant see him giving up lexi for her its not been done very natural

Is anything on EE done naturally these days?
    Forum Member
    Is anything on EE done naturally these days?

Poppy/fatboy, kat/michael, ian/denise
    Forum Member
    Poppy/fatboy, kat/michael, ian/denise

Kat/Michael? LOL do me a favour.

The others I suppose but they aren't exactly setting the screen alight. I just wouldn't hold out any hope about Phil's 'redemption' it never sticks. Look at Kat's so called redemption storyline, she is just playing the victim.
    Forum Member
    Kat/Michael? LOL do me a favour.

The others I suppose but they aren't exactly setting the screen alight. I just wouldn't hold out any hope about Phil's 'redemption' it never sticks.

Its still natural and not manipulated. Phil has manipulated every single thing ive never seen someone have to manipulate something so much to get what they want. If he and sharon had such strong feelings for each other there would be no need for this. They would get together naturally
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member

The Heather stuff is dead and buried Mona. There will be NO follow up to at all - I guarantee.
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redemption for Philth? Lmao :D:D. If you've watched EE for long enough, you'll know that will never happen. There's more chance of pigs flying if you ask me :o.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bertypop wrote: »
    You say he needs a fresh new storyline, but you also want him to get back into drugs/alcohol again?

I'd like to see Phil fall in love with someone who has an illness and needs caring for. It would bring a new side out in Phil.

I want Phil to start showing the real him, deep deep deep deep deep deeep deeeep deeeeeeep down inside, bring out his feelings,
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

I can't see Phil ever getting redemption. His crimes and misdeeds are far too numerous for that....from attempted murder, arson, theft, bullying, mental torture to downright deception and lies. The only ones who can't see through him are Sharon and, to an extent, Jay. If he changes it will be the biggest miracle ever.

He has always been a little crazy but he has got worse as time goes by. He is now so deluded that when reality hits him he will shatter.

He is not 'daddy Phil', he doesn't have some god given right to a new family, gone are the days of him being able to throw his weight around. He is a sad old alcoholic with a heart condition. Derek should have been a warning to him, another has been who had lost his power but couldn't face the fact.