Will David Bowie Ever Perform Live Again?

spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,447
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is there a chance that the magnificent David Bowie will ever tour again, or even do a one-off concert somewhere, sometime? Or is he still too unwell? I wonder how he's doing lately.

How I'd love to see that man in concert!

Comments

• oh viennaoh vienna Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It certainly doesn't seem like it. :(

I'm gutted, as I only became a fan a few years ago and I'd kill for a chance to see him live. He's one of the last remaining Greats of music, as far as I'm concerned.
  • peacelilypeacelily Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love David Bowies stuff. A talented artist, musician, singer, songwriter.
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved his stuff since about 1972 but never seen him live. Would LOVE to see a greatest hits set.
  • uniqueunique Posts: 12,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there were rumours of him being really unwell just the other week to which iman tweeted to say he was okay

i doubt he will tour again, but maybe do a one off or special appearance, as that's what he's done one or twice or whatever since her retired

i was due to see him just at the same time he stopped performing and the gig was cancelled, but i got to see him at a fanclub gig at the hammersmith appollo in london in 2002 which was absolutely brilliant, playing every classic bowie song you could imagine. apart from the laughing gnome. he completely spoiled the gig by not playing that. he didn't play any tin machine songs though, so that made up for it a bit
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I think he has retired unfortunately. Would love to see him live.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,400
    Forum Member
    Doubt he'll ever tour again, but what a artist, maybe a nice docu on BBC4 & some of his live performances on as well , would make up for it a bit. Time for a Bowie season on the TV.

:)