Spanish kids song

Comments

• Pablo DiabloPablo Diablo Posts: 5,892
    Forum Member
    madwumin wrote:
    I have a couple of CDs with songs/dances on it that they do at the Haven holidays - seemingly they are similar to the songs done in Spain - some of them are:-

Purple People Eater
    Mimic Man
    Sexy eyes
    King Caracticus
    Finger Song
    Your Disco
    Star Trekkin etc etc etc

Is that the old version or the one that (I think) MyTravel remixed?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Not that one.This has loads of actions, like saluting, sticking out thumbs and bums and turning around in circles.
    Mad I know but she is still singing the 1st few words and making up the rest.One of the 1st few words is "Compania", where all the kids salute with hand to forehead.
    I've tried all the usual haunts but still no joy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Hiya.. im new to this forum :)
    I have been looking for the same song.... i have just arrived home from Ibiza, where everynight we went to the mini disco for my niece.
    She absolutely loved the cocodrillo song, and the chi chu wa.... but i cant find that song anywhere..... yes its the one that starts with "compania!" ... and they all walk round in circles pulling faces with their tongues out! sounds silly, but it was great fun for the kids.

I really hope someone can help us out!
    Many thanks... Katie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    pleased i'm not the only one asking about childrens songs. just got back from hols brought a cd from hotel thinking will have all songs on my kids have been dancing too. wrong am looking for the name of song cho cho train is what the kids call it everyone links hands to make tunnel for kids to go under in a train. any ideas kids most upset we cant find thanks!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    datty wrote:
    pleased i'm not the only one asking about childrens songs. just got back from hols brought a cd from hotel thinking will have all songs on my kids have been dancing too. wrong am looking for the name of song cho cho train is what the kids call it everyone links hands to make tunnel for kids to go under in a train. any ideas kids most upset we cant find thanks!!!

I have that one on the cd I bought,
    It's called El Tren,by Le Rodrigo Espinosa.

Let me know if I can email it direct to you,Will try anyway
    Forum Member
    Hiya that song is CHU CHU UA and is by DD Company!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Just come back from Gran Canaria on Friday. Veo, Veo (which I thought was called "Bill, Bill" for four years now) was a played along with the train song, Chu Chu Wa and many more.

Kids and grown up alike love all these songs. This was the first year we heard Chu Chu Wa (thanks for the Artist name on that one Kayteedee) and it was a real floor filler!

Some of you have mentioned downloading the songs, or have the CD. Can you please tell us where to download/buy CD (including CD names)? There's gonna be lots of people returning from holidays over the next few weeks with these songs in their heads!!

Thanks!
  • oblivianoblivian Posts: 4,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well ive got mp3s pf veo veo and La Bomba that I could send to anyone. ;)
    Forum Member
    Cheers oblivian,

I've sent a private note to you with my email address.

Qdiddy
  • Adam792Adam792 Posts: 7,142
    Forum Member
    Hot Banditos - Veo Veo

?
    Forum Member
    Just found the right version of Chu Chu Ua - by Brigada Boom - on You Tube. check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rg8Ka8odcc&search=ua
    Forum Member
    Ok. I've managed to capture the audio from the video (after watching five times with my daugther...ok I admit it, I like it too!) and can send it as an mp3 file.
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    oblivian wrote:
    Well ive got mp3s pf veo veo and La Bomba that I could send to anyone. ;)

I would like La Bomba if you wouldn't mind :o:o

reminds me of Menorca and the Kids' Club

"Bombaaaa bidddly biddddly bomba
    widdly diddly bombaaaaaaaa"

"to the left Bombaa
    to the right Bombaa
    blah blah Bomba
    biddly diddly bombaaa

BOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I knew ALLLLL the words ;):o:D:D

I just shouted out Bomba at would I thought would be the most appropriate moment :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,203
    Forum Member
    I have 3 CD's from Spain with various songs on them.

At the moment I can only find one of the Kid's Club CD's, I think I may have left the other one in the nursery I work so I'll have a look when I go back next week.

I have La Bomba, Mueve La Colita (Mola Colita) and Hey Baby, which at our Hotel we had actions to every night after the shows.

On the Kids club Cd I have Veo Veo, Superman, The Clap Clap sound, The Music Man, The Holiday Express and a few others.

I'll have a look for the oher CD as soon as I an but our nursery doesn't open till next week so it won't be till then.

If anyone wants me to send these to them I'll be happy to do so. Just let me know :)
    Forum Member
    Ok since we're on the track of Spanish Kids' Songs, anyone got any idea about this:

I was at a campsite (Cypsela, Costa Brava) and I loved the mini discos at night. There was one song which I really thought was great, I've looked high and low and simply cannot find it! The words to the chorus were something along the lines of: "A day boom boom boom..."

I don't know whether this will help but for anyone who thinks they may have heard/seen it, the dancers would bang their fists against their chests on every "boom."

PLEASE could you help me find it, it's driving me crazy!

-Tom
    Forum Member
    Hi thanks for all the info on this page - i have now successfully found Veo Veo but i just can't trace the one about the train where we had to make a tunnel. I wish I'd got a copy when we were in Lanzarote!!
    Can anyone tell me where I can find it

thanks a lot
    Forum Member
    i have recently come back from egypt and whilst at the pool area, we also had to dance to songs, i have found la bomba via this site and i was wondering if anyone could help me on here i dont know many words but i know a bit of the song vaguely it went something like 'and your left leg and your other leg and your leg arm and your other arm' or something along them lines anyway, i did need help with another song but i cant remember anywords just a bit of the dance lol if any one could help i'd be very grateful

thank you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Hi there everyone, I'm new to the forum, just thought I'd have a look around and I found this interesting thread. I've just come back of my holidays from a Haven Holidays Camp, and my Girlfriend has been bugging me to death to get The Purple People Eater song.

If its not too much trouble could anyone send me the purple eater song, or tell me the artist that did this dance version that the kids dance too so I can find it. Many thanks :D

Also I saw someone wanted to know who did Sexy Eyes?

That was Whigfield, if you wanted to know. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Theres a song that kept being played when I was in Tunisia, i kept asking who it was (I have a feeling I found out when I was drunk - and promptley forgot!) its a bit vague but i remember....
    "Hey na na na na na na na ooooo ay" in the chorus and a bit saying (i think) "we used to be together....." if anyone could help it would be great, am goin bk in 4 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS (yay!) and want to listen to it on my ipod round the pool!
    thanku xxxxxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    I've been trying to download these songs for my 6 year old daughter but as yet have been unsuccessful, Can you help.
    Many thanks

Hi I'm new to this so don't know if this question will end up in the right place!

I have been trying to download or buy a cd with mimic man for the last few days but am having no luck. Can you help?
    Forum Member
    Don't know mimic man but I have Music Man for the ipod I got from itunes I could send you the file if its any use or as a wav file?
    Forum Member
    Heads up for people who are wanting to know some artists who did these songs. Thanks to DJ Marcus for helping me out!.

Blacklace = Better known for doing Music Man and others
    Jive Bunny = Has done loads of these holiday songs.

I still cant find the artist though for Purple People Eater? If anyones got that track please send it me. Heck if anyones got the Haven cd that has the music used in the clubs please send me all the music. :D:D
    Forum Member
    Update:Finally....after much searching I've found the
    artist(s) that do these crazy songs that we hear at the haven camps and other U.K resorts.

Rik and Nik The Party Kick

Click this link, too find out bout them.

Hope this helps everyone. :):D :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    alimckay wrote:
    Don't know mimic man but I have Music Man for the ipod I got from itunes I could send you the file if its any use or as a wav file?

Thanks alimckay, but it is the mimic man I'm after (it does tommy cooper, frank spencer, michael barrymore..to name just a few) we had it at the 1st choice mini disco in cala D'or Majorca. My kids are desparate for me to get a copy.

Can anyone help?
    Forum Member
    swifty6 wrote:
    Thanks alimckay, but it is the mimic man I'm after (it does tommy cooper, frank spencer, michael barrymore..to name just a few) we had it at the 1st choice mini disco in cala D'or Majorca. My kids are desparate for me to get a copy.

Can anyone help?

You have a private message.