China Beach on DVD at last!

ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,010
Forum Member
✭✭
Time/Life will be releasing this long unseen masterpiece on DVD early in 2013. Someone has finally hacked through the tangle of music rights which has kept it on ice for so many years.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/China-Beach-Complete-Collection/17869

Comments

• Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Terrific news. Thanks.Great series in the early days of Sky.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Bad News I Contacted Time Life & They Say They Cannot Ship DVDs Overseas Due To Copyright Laws. But This Is Complete Bullshit.
  • ErlangErlang Posts: 6,619
    Forum Member
    First American Series I watched via satellite.
  • Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guess we will have to hope it gets back on TV now then. But I suppose that is not too hopeful if they dare not even export the DVD.
  • RickyBarbyRickyBarby Posts: 5,902
    Forum Member
    Bad News I Contacted Time Life & They Say They Cannot Ship DVDs Overseas Due To Copyright Laws. But This Is Complete Bullshit.

WTF I buy lots of region 1 dvd off amazon.
  • tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a look on amazon uk, typed china beach in the search box under film & tv and it wasn't listed. So it looks as though it's only available in U.S. Or they've changed their minds at the last minute and cancelled the release.

The DVD release of Harry Enfield's Television Programme and Harry Enfield and Chums was supposed to be on DVD this month. About a month ago, they decided to cancel it. :mad: :mad: :cry::cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,737
    Forum Member
    Just finished "acquiring" the entire series ;-)